Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EoFF RPG Party!

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I am disappoint I thought this thread was about Ridiculously photogenic guy.

Peegee: only move zaps everything then confuses everyone. Works on bosses.
    Rantzien: summoner/black mage who uses his whale powers to dominate
    Quin: berserker who has changed his axe for a baby seal
    Psychotic: Warrior with superior walrus mustache and a a claymore.
    Pike: robotic unicorn who speaks english and can buy new upgrades for herself. Basically a red mage
    Jiro: ninja
    PLEFTBW: double ninja with a mustache
    G13: Samurai with a crossbow and lightsaber
    NCG: Bard who uses his guitar as an axe, and only knows heavy metal songs.
    Sephex: Bard of death. All of his songs kill everyone who isn't deaf.
    HC: Toucan
    Del Murder: Spy. He'll be the one who betrays us near the end. But then he will sacrifice himself to save us.
    Old Manus: see Aerith. Or see Black guy (horror films) but he gets a rocket launcher at first.
    Shlup: a merduck who is crazy and hangs out with Old Manus, 0_o and Anthony Hopkins.

Loony BoB: king of the chocobos, wants to eradicate humans and make chocobos the dominant species through any and all means. His ultimate attack is KWEH! which kills everyone within a five mile radius, causes all women within ten miles to not die, but instead have a massive orgasm and instantly become preagnant and in love with BoB, and also cooks hot pockets to perfection.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I don't know about the whole hot pocket thing, but I'm okay with the rest of my bit there. I assume I'm the good guy in this story. Obviously.

Now, back to my ongoing saga of concepts for a game that will never be made... Limit break time.

Murd: Reinforcements - Murd calls upon his pals in the Justice League, each having varying attacks. Super Delete will attack an enemy with his special attack, Super Delete, which casts Death on an enemy and inflicts armour-ignoring damage should they have resistance to Death. Yet to figure out exactly what the other members of the JL would do...
    Pike: SMAC Attack - Pike calls upon a random SMAC faction. Not sure on what each would do at the moment.
    foa: fires of avalon - Things heat up with some attacks by foa mixing fire magic with physical damage. Executed in Tifa-style, ie multiple attacks in a single turn. Final attack is Ban Hammer, which is the strongest single-hit attack in the game.
    o_O: User-selectable limit.
    SSHhhhhh - o_O shuts down electrical opponents by hacking into their backend systems.
    Hard work - The drop rate for the battle is notably increased.
    Awwwwwwwww - Only works when Fujiko is in party. o_O kisses Fujiko, fully restoring o_O's HP and Fujiko's MP.
    Fujiko: User-selectable limit.
    Hot Damn - Fujiko strikes a pose, draining some MP from enemies. The amount of MP drained depends on the armour used by Fujiko.
    Mort Mort Mort - Fujiko calls upon the greatest Swedish weapon of all, the Swedish Chef, who covers all enemies with hot chocolate, damaging them and making them extra-tasty.
    Awwwwwwwww - Only works when o_O is in party. Fujiko kisses o_O, casting Haste and Regen on Fujiko and o_O.
    Psy: Psy gets a Selphie-styled changeable-but-random option where he can use multiple items/weapons in one turn or alternatively may on occasion get his ultimate attack, Spamathon, where a massive load of spam just covers the enemy and you win the battle.
    Jiro: User-selectable limit.
    Pushing It - Jiro does push ups, increasing his MP. Can on occasion decrease his HP.
    High Jump - Jiro takes a massive leap into the air, increasing his MP. Can on occasion decrease his HP.
    Staff Duty - Jiro works hard, casting three spells in one turn. Can on occasion decrease his HP and/or MP.
    BoB: User-selectable limit.
    Chocobo Kweh - BoB calls out Fat Chocobo, inflicting damage on all enemies.
    Chocobo Wark - BoB licks all enemies, decreasing their attack and defence.
    Chocobo Rage - BoB fluffs up his feathers, increasing speed, attack and defence but also casting berserk on himself, disabling his ability to do anything but attack.
    WK: User-selectable limit.
    FFX - Wolf Kanno plays FFX. Disappears for one turn. When he comes back, he unleaches multiple physical attacks on a single enemy in a single turn.
    FFXIII - Wolf Kanno plays FFXIII. Disappears for two turns. When he comes back, he brings massive damage on all enemies.
    FFXIII-2 - WK escapes from battle and is replaced with a new party member.
    Last edited by Loony BoB; 04-11-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Oh, yeah, I had the last post. Oops.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    if anyone does want to play an EoFF RPG:

http://home.eyesonff.com/general-arc...ntasy-rpg.html is of course my lovechild

I also always had a soft spot for Rase's. http://home.eyesonff.com/general-gam...ake-382-a.html

Also I remember that one time I teamed up with Marick, Laddy, Hsu and others to make an RPG. It was called REM Saga and it was going to be a series of short episodes, all written as a bunch of dreams. Each chapter would start with the main character of that chapter waking up and going "wtf did I just dream?" Anyway those lazy smurfers never did anything (Hsu may have actually idk) but I put a fair bit into mine and I quite liked it. NEVER TEAM UP WITH EoFFERS!
    Hey, mine was like, 90% done.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Laddy: Rainbow Corgi who lives on a haunted island. You have to win Survivor to recruit him, and then he acts like an airship (cause he's a flying rainbow corgi that lives on a haunted island) With him in your party, skeletal enemies are afraid to come out, and so they don't show up, same thing with boars, pigs, chickens, and cows. Also he gets a bonus when fighting cats.
    Crop: Pops into your party when he feels like it, and is automatically made the party leader till he leaves. Tank.
    Mclovin: during Mclovins attack, a cubicle appears on the battlefeild and someone sings a song from it. Enemies are too embarrassed to attack while this attack is going on.
    Rodarian: mows down all the enemies with his sports car.
    Fujiko: female ninja special attack: disappear for several months.
    Roto13: Suicide bomber. He isn't in your party for very long for some reason.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Pike: SMAC Attack - Pike calls upon a random SMAC faction. Not sure on what each would do at the moment.
    YES

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How come no one wants me in any of their parties? It's like I'm uninvited to the EoFF RPG Party.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You and me both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Proto: After 36 years of development, mankind finally suceeded in creating the single most powerful being in the universe by combining laser cannons and a Worcestershire dispenser, resulting in a being that laughed in the face of kefka. Then he started watching ponies, and became slightly cooler (about 20%) and stopped fighting. In the game he plays the role of Cid, a large man who just happens to have laser cannon arms and likes to watch ponies and ignores all his customers unless they are talking about airships. All of his airships have cutie marks and are capable of making sonic rainbooms.

Fierytempest: talking horse vagina/summoner.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    How come no one wants me in any of their parties? It's like I'm uninvited to the EoFF RPG Party.
    The nerd in me agrees but in general I

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Well, there aren't a huge number of positions in a party. Nine for me, and that's a big group compared to most games! For some reason I see you as an informant style character. It's probably the 'Agent' bit. The name 'Agent Proto' makes me think of someone who works either as a detective (or something similar) or as a Turks-esque character, meeting up with the party on behalf of a larger group, be that a good or a bad one.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

Wait, wait.

I see where this is going.

No guys, we are not resurrecting Eizon for the twentieth time. Just let it go. It's time to stop.

there was a picture here

Articles
    Blog Entries

Your reverse psychology sucks.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Wait, wait.

I see where this is going.

No guys, we are not resurrecting Eizon for the twentieth time. Just let it go. It's time to stop.
    It'd only be the fourth time, no big deal.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

HECTICS! If only there were some Russian Ruffians around...

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really know what's going on but I'm pissed as hell about being a summon.

My effect is pretty cool, though...