Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking Forward to theatrhythm?

Default Anyone looking Forward to theatrhythm?

Theres not many mentions of theatrhythm on here so thought i'd start it off, or am I the only person looking forward to it. Already pre-ordered mine.
    Will anyone else be buying this game?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Probably not a day one purchase for me, but I will probably end up getting it unless I hear it's total crap or something.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am looking forward to it, but I don't have a 3DS to play it. My guess is that not many people at this forum do. Personally, I'm waiting for the 2nd gen 3DS to come out before I get one.

This game looks pretty sweet, though. This game along with KH3D and Super Mario 3D Land are my reasons for wanting a 3DS.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Fare enough, makes me glad we bought a 3ds, else I'd never buy one just for this game. But I'm looking forward to the memorable music. Quit often I'll be on the laptop and think "I fancy listening to some ff music".
    I think I'm gonna be addicted to this for a while at first.

I'm looking forward to it, though I might not buy it right at launch.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It seems sort of weird to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I would rather have been able to get the first Black Mages album on Rock Band myself, but oh well.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's one of the games that is making me consider picking up a 3DS in the future. I love Rhythm games and god only knows the FF series has some of the best music in video games. It's also, what I'm guessing is the spiritual successor to Dissidia but that could be a joke as well.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

It looks entertaining enough, so if I ever pick up a 3DS it will definitely be a purchase I make.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Y'lhyrica Lucid (Ragnarok)

Yup!

I pre-ordered it a while back and I got an email saying that payment for it had been taken earlier on today. Should be sent out to me in the next couple of days.

Really looking forward to it.

The reviews for the game are pretty good! I thought it was going to be a very simplistic rhythm game for some reason... but after learning that there are some RPG elements, different modes, etc it makes me excited to play it. However, I do not have a 3DS and I have a huge back log of games on my ps3, wii, and on Steam...sigh so I think I am going to wait another year
    Lamia's Tiara- Headgear in FFIX
    Lamia's Flute- Weapon for Eiko in FFIX
    Lamia in FFV- a enemy
    appearance: a lady with long brown hair, wearing a tiara...half woman and half snake.
    Lamia in FF3j- A Harp
    Lamia in FFL2- An enemy
    FF2j Queen Lamia, at one point she even gets Frionel in a bedroom with her and jumps on the bed and says "take me!".. before she turns into her snakey self. She serves as a mini boss in this game (as Queen Lamia).. and after you fight her as a mini boss, regular lamia's become random foes and later on in the game, Queen Lamia's become random foes as well.
    LamiaScl. an item that paralyzes foes.
    According to legend, she was once a Libyan queen (or princess) who fell in love with Zeus. Zeus' jealous wife Hera deformed her into a monster and murdered their offspring. She also made Lamia unable to close her eyes, so that she couldn't find any rest from the obsessing image of her dead children. When Zeus saw what had be done to Lamia, he felt pity for her and gave his former lover a gift: she could remove her eyes, and then put them on again. This way, though sleepless, she could rest from her misfortune. Lamia envied other the other mothers and took her vengeance by stealing their children and devouring them.

I was sold on the game long ago just because I'm a sucker for these types of things. As soon as I heard about it I was immediately hoping a next gen 3DS would come out before the game was released. Luckily one was at least announced. So I'm looking forward to getting it as soon as I get my 3DS XL.

However, what is surprising me are the positive reviews. While I'm personally interested and have played all but XIII in the numbered series, I would imagine most reviewers have less investment and see it as another SE cash-in. I didn't figure it would hold up well to reviews. The fact that it has only bolsters my excitement.

I'll get it as soon as I get a 3DS! Not sure when that is though.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Yes.

I love FF music. I love Elite Beat Agents. What more could I ask for in a game?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Yes but why 3DS? Argh! *punch* *kick*

It'll be a few years before I buy it :/

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4