Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930313233343539 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes & Villians Mafia XXII Game Thread: Day 3

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    So when are we going to do something about the Doctor Doom "incident" anyway?

I mean if you guys want to wait that's fine. I don't mind. I just think it's something we need to address sooner rather than later.
    Ok, my apologies for my recent asence as work, swimming and sun burn has kept me at bay. But the doctor is in and I am ready to administer my cruel and tingly punishment to all my lovely patients. I would like to know what the "Doctor Doom incident" is?

Oh god. smurfing hell. Look pal, I didn't want this to become a big deal. I said some things I shouldn't have, and I take them back. This is an entirely too risky situation to be in. I don't want a repeat of what happened with Thor. Just... forget the whole thing. It's not worth it.

Okay. But I am just going to throw a vote out there. Because I can:
    ##Vote Wonder Woman
    Just because I don't like and/or trust you. I can see your chauvinistic methods in play!
    This and I think mafia tend to spit the vote on the first day so as to make some parties look innocent. Iron Man was a safe vote. Doomed to fail as a vote and a vindicating appearance for all that voted for him.

I've been hiding in the shadows for so long I'm not even sure what's happening anymore.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

5 hours & 5 mins left in Day 2. Vote count to come when I read through everything

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(2) Spiderman - Joker, Venom
    (1) Captain America - Spiderman
    (1) Doctor Doom - Loki
    (1) Iron Man - Batman
    (1) Venom - Captain America
    (1) Wonder Woman - Doctor Doom

Alright you movers and shakers it's time to take this up a gear. I have had THE BEST PLAN IN MAFIA, EVER.

We all post what our roles are, right? And then when the mafia post, they'll say things like "Mafia Goon" or "Mafia Godfather" and then we'll know who to lynch! It's foolproof! Man I'm not even 9/10 smart, I am 10/10 smart.

I'll go first, although you already know it already. I'm a Sprinklefairy! Your turn!

You're not the sprinklefairy. If you are, please explain to me in great detail why every time I've sprinkled under my pillow and gone to sleep you've never left me any shares in google under there like you're supposed to do you realise the amount of times I've slept in sprinkle trying to get in on that action? And I know you wouldn't do that to me Brucie, I know it. Don't go breaking my heart now.

I used colored text. That is the nuclear option to these people. I'd be very careful who you accuse of lying when they use colored text. Colored text aint somethin' that can ever be taken back. Not at EoFF, not in Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Batman View Post
    Alright you movers and shakers it's time to take this up a gear. I have had THE BEST PLAN IN MAFIA, EVER.

We all post what our roles are, right? And then when the mafia post, they'll say things like "Mafia Goon" or "Mafia Godfather" and then we'll know who to lynch! It's foolproof! Man I'm not even 9/10 smart, I am 10/10 smart.

I'll go first, although you already know it already. I'm a Sprinklefairy! Your turn!
    I am the Drunken Argumentative Sadistic Genius doomed to mediocrity by my lessers. Ok I've roleclamied. Who's next?

##UNVOTE

I stand by my reasoning for my initial vote. Captain America still produces a mountain of nonsense and I almost missed this actual gem from him (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-squa...ml#post3097730). What's the point of being so spammy? Batman is guilty of this crap too. Don't tell me the latest fad is to be so annoying that people think you have to be the Jester or else.

I know Captain A asked Venom but here's my take on his questions:
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Captain America View Post
    -Hulk's death
    I don't know what a Priest is besides town. Mafia killed him since Lex was mafia, and mafia don't usually kill mafia. Was his idea to not focus on Batman and Thor reason to kill him or are we supposed to think that?
    -Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"
    Killed by the Mass Murderer whose death is going to be announced as a Cop but psych it's a Mass Murderer. Thanks, Mass Murderer.

Iron Man, I think nothing's ever exonerating but I see your POV and your vote was reasonable. So if I'm town, Iron Man's vote is excused, then my two real suspects are Batman and Wonder Woman. They're the other two voters on the suspect who didn't get lynched.

I gotta go, so I'm gonna vote before I leave. Maybe my 9/10's partner will be back.

##VOTE: Wonder Woman

spiderman

I think speak for the entire town when I say what the living smurf are you talking about?

##unvote: Iron Man
    ##vote: Spiderman

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Spiderman View Post
    ##UNVOTE

I stand by my reasoning for my initial vote. Captain America still produces a mountain of nonsense and I almost missed this actual gem from him (http://home.eyesonff.com/wonder-squa...ml#post3097730). What's the point of being so spammy? Batman is guilty of this crap too. Don't tell me the latest fad is to be so annoying that people think you have to be the Jester or else.

I know Captain A asked Venom but here's my take on his questions:
    -Hulk's death
    I don't know what a Priest is besides town. Mafia killed him since Lex was mafia, and mafia don't usually kill mafia. Was his idea to not focus on Batman and Thor reason to kill him or are we supposed to think that?
    -Lex Luthor dying and being a "mafia roleblocker"
    Killed by the Mass Murderer whose death is going to be announced as a Cop but psych it's a Mass Murderer. Thanks, Mass Murderer.

Iron Man, I think nothing's ever exonerating but I see your POV and your vote was reasonable. So if I'm town, Iron Man's vote is excused, then my two real suspects are Batman and Wonder Woman. They're the other two voters on the suspect who didn't get lynched.

I gotta go, so I'm gonna vote before I leave. Maybe my 9/10's partner will be back.

##VOTE: Wonder Woman
    tsk tsk Spidey got himself caught in his own web of nonsense and conspiracies. I think it might be time to take the spider out of its misery. The day is winding down, and I need to cast a vote, looks like I'll spend mine on you.

##Vote: Spiderman

Spider-Man:

- voted to lynch a Cop. (I know, so did I, but I'm certainly not voting for myself!)
    - has really bad spider sense. (Though it sounds like he's being played by two people.)
    - is active and votes for people, and that's nice.
    - thinks people shouldn't vote much, which I think is really bad, because like I said yesterday, I think everyone should vote, because the votes are the strongest evidence.

What it really comes down to is a pro-town player was lynched with three votes, and one of them was mine, and one of them was from a dead Mafia member, and one was from Spider-Man.

##Vote: Spider-Man

By the way, a Priest is a townie who can't cast the killing vote. (He couldn't cast a vote that broke a tie and got someone lynched.) It's not really relevant since Thor was never in the position to do so anyway. For all intents and purposes, he can be considered a vanilla townie.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I would just like to say, the thing with bane's vote not showing up was my bad. I didn't see it. If you use bold on your votes, I am more likely to see them.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen