Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Promise I'm not on the troutter

Posting from a train. Queensland Rail has free wifi on trains now. Baller as smurf. I'm never driving to the city again. If my phone wasn't low on battery I'd post on my phone on a train. Sadly, combos will have to wait.

Had to wait three hours for this train though. Well. I waited three hours at the station and then eventually a smurfing bus showed up, drove me to a bigger station about half hour down the road, then I got on another bus that took me to the end of where they're apparently working on the line, and then here I am on a train. Really need to take a piss though.

I didn't win poker tonight but because I wasn't driving I got to have a couple beers. Weeeoooo.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Up until recently, the last time I went to a theme park by me was six years ago. One of the things I noticed that highlighted how much cell phones have advanced was that when waiting in line for a roller coaster, patrons of six years ago still stood around and chatted inside their individual groups.

Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games, posting on Facebook, etc.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games
    I love technology

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    Now everyone around me in lines were staring into their smart phones emulating old video games
    I love technology
    Yeah, it made me proud. I don't have a smart phone, so I watched a young man play Pokemon Sapphire for awhile.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I don't have a smartphone either, but I may have to get one now...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Why talk to the people you're with face-to-face when you can comment on their Facebook wall while you're standing right next to them?

Or upload a picture from your phone directly to Facebook to show what an AMAZING TIME YOU'RE HAVING NOT TALKING?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

I really smurfing hate the scenarios you guys are describing. When I see someone walking down the street, not looking at where they are going, but smurfing around on their phone, I want to club their head, smash their phone, and ask them if they are going to decide to be aware out in public from now on.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with sitting down on a train or whatever and using your devices

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Why talk to the people you're with face-to-face when you can comment on their Facebook wall while you're standing right next to them?

Or upload a picture from your phone directly to Facebook to show what an AMAZING TIME YOU'RE HAVING NOT TALKING?
    this!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    I really smurfing hate the scenarios you guys are describing. When I see someone walking down the street, not looking at where they are going, but smurfing around on their phone, I want to club their head, smash their phone, and ask them if they are going to decide to be aware out in public from now on.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with sitting down on a train or whatever and using your devices
    If you in a long line at a theme park I don't see the big deal as long as you are moving with the line's slow pace.

I agree with you, otherwise.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I walk while smurfing around on my phone and not looking where I'm going. I haven't yet ran into a wall, pole or person. It's called being aware of your surroundings.

I'd much rather connect with people via technology. If I had to keep up with all of the people I knew by actually talking to them or seeing them face to face, I'd probably want to die.

Convenience, and a blessing for those who have social anxiety! My smartphone is my best friend and I'm not ashamed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I walk while smurfing around on my phone and not looking where I'm going. I haven't yet ran into a wall, pole or person. It's called being aware of your surroundings.

I'd much rather connect with people via technology. If I had to keep up with all of the people I knew by actually talking to them or seeing them face to face, I'd probably want to die.

Convenience, and a blessing for those who have social anxiety! My smartphone is my best friend and I'm not ashamed.
    You have social anxiety?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i do text while walking but i do it one handed so i can still publicly masturbate it's no problem

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think that everybody should be legally obligated to gorilla-smash someone's phone out of their hand if they're not paying attention to where they're going.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flambard D'Quinceteth View Post

I think that everybody should be legally obligated to gorilla-smash someone's phone out of their hand if they're not paying attention to where they're going.
    I just all i want to do want to hurt them

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Was that scat music?