Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion You Don't Understand

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

When I go to clothes shops, I understand little of what is going on with the styles. Don't care what people wear otherwise, and people can wear what they please. As long as I can continue not really caring about what clothes I put on. :3

Blog Entries

I don't understand skinny jeans. Or anything teenagers wear.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I think leggings as pants is okay when you've got this thing that you aren't sure the designer meant to be a really short dress or a really long top. Now it's definitely a dress and you're wearing cute leggings with it.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Leggings on a hot woman are perfectly acceptable by me. It just means that under the kind of lighting they tend to use in underground stations and many shops including my own work place they tend to go see-through from around 30ft away and closer. This means I can generally pick out the woman's underwear... I don't know many red blooded males who complain bout seeing a sexually attractive woman in her undies.

I don't get meggings or male leggings wtf did I warp back in time to the 1400s? No so get these abominations out of here! Also whilst I get that UGG boots started life as farmers footwear in AUS and NZ for sheep herders on cold winter days, Stacey from round the corner in Streatham has likely never seen a sheep up close in her smurfing life. So why the smurf does she feel the need to wear UGGs? I've seen literally like one woman in the history of UGG boots make them look sexy... that was the model in the picture on the official UGG advert... the combination of thigh high UGG high heeled boots and a very short skirt/shorts saved her from being completely ruined that and yes it is important in my eyes her face was simply one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen.

Crocs can go to smurf...

As can the arse bandito style of jean wearing, it's not even comfortable I swear, I actually tested this and it's the most uncomfortable fashion ever. Even without a belt, in fact without my belt my jeans simply fell off. I'm not sure what makes this worse that my jeans I wore came with a belt what refuses to stay closed if around my waist/hips as it should be or that the belt actually stays closed the minute I swap the seating of my jeans from where it should be to low-riding like I'm cruising Wimbledon Common hoping to find George Michaels in the bushes at 3am.

I'm also equally disturbed by this thing of ultra skinny guys who have neither the normal minimum required body fat or any muscle deciding to go around in skinny jeans and muscle tops. Seriously what the smurf, you're seriously wearing a smurfing wife beater and skinny jeans? With your cotton suit shoe socks striped in purple and red and moccasins? Get smurfing real! If you're going to wear a wife beater, or a T-shirt with the sleeves cut completely off so the sides hang open from shoulder to waist and you're male then 1) actually have some muscles to show, not arms which I've seen more meat on a rack of bbq ribs I own a wife beater/tank top vest. I'm not one for wearing it much in public or out unless it's gloriously sunny and I have nothing better to do than sit over the common and soak up the rays but at least when I do wear it I know I can tense my arms or flex them a little and show some smurfing muscles. 2) Don't wear them with skinny jeans, a man should never wear skinny jeans. I read an article in a newspaper where scientists and doctors claim that skinny jeans on blokes is actually a major health risk and commonly cause all kinds of issues such as twisted testicles. Thats right ladies and gents, skinny girly jeans on a bloke can twist his ball sack internally and put the dude in the hospital to have them painfully and embarrassingly untwisted. WHAT THE smurf!? I'm proud to say the closest thing to skinny jeans I have ever or will ever own is a pair of Levi 501 jeans what happened to come to me when I was in college and weighed 8.3 stone. Even those weren't as tight as the skinny jeans you see today. What's more guys with some muscle or fat need to just say no to skinny jeans because that trout looks smurfing retarded. Full on smurfing retard mode.

Living in London and owning and wearing a pair of cowboy boots often gets me some curious looks. It's not like my Sanchos are even a real obvious cowboy boot, with a square cut toe, black leather without stitching and only some straps over the tops and round the back it's only really the sole and heel what gives them away. I'm sorry wearing a pair of cowboy boots gets me weird looks but wearing a pair of skin tight jeans that don't even cover my full leg and muscle tops I've got no right to wear would be perfectly ok? Get smurfed fashion.

Living in London and owning and wearing a pair of cowboy boots often gets me some curious looks.

Yeah, try Brighton.

Blog Entries

Why in the world did women start liking pole-skinny men who wear flannel and thick-rimmed glasses? These men look like pussies. I want to beat all of them up.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ITT: Everybody is judgmental and hot, apparently. Well I'm going to go put on my catwoman suit and go to the grocery store because that's what super smurfing hot people do.

Jeans and tshirt girl here. Sometimes jeans and tank tops, if it's hot. And when it's cold, there are sweaters. Yeah, I'm hip.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never understood skinny jeans, but I don't like them. I'm okay with leggings and black yoga pants and stuff as long as they aren't... too too tight, I guess. Crocs must go. Sandals over socks must go. Girl pants with writing or swirlies or studs on the ass must go, whether they are jeans or track pants or whatever. Gladiator sandals must go. Most high-waisted jeans or pants, unless you've got a pinup thing going on.

People who wear gold anything, ever, at all. Gold in fashion is terrible.

Blog Entries

^

Yes! So many girls have been wearing high-waisted jeans and shorts and skirts around here! I think it looks silly.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

mom jeans aren't sexy at all

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I am sick of people referring to anything appearance wise as "swag." That said, this pic still made me laugh.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaforever View Post
    People should be allowed to wear whatever clothes they deem appropriate.

I only say this to justify the fact that I used to own a shell suit.

In my defence...erm... nope, I've got nothing.

IlyDanny<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I really don't think uggs are bad looking. But I would think that material isn't so great when it gets wet. It looks like it would smell funny.

You guys are all a little weird I think.

Blog Entries

Well, that goes without saying.

Blog Entries

uggs ae horrible but crocs are just stupid looking.