Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Battrout guns aplenty! It's Borderlands 2!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Big Hands View Post
    the one that talks about the Ammo a lot is from the quest to kill 100 Bandits, and the 4 optional ones are to kill them with different elements.
    Is the weapon suppose to shut up when it isn't equipped? If so my game has glitched in the worst way, because it won't shut up and I think I sold it.

Yeah, your'e pretty much smurfed then.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

...that makes me absolutely miserable. *sigh* Better go find the official forums and report this as a bug.

Played as Axton for a while, and dont' get me wrong, his dialogue is funny, (My favorite being after a burning midgets death scream axton yells 'That's what she said') I could only take teh bro for so long. So now I am running Salvador.

God Gunzerking makes this game feel like it takes no effort.

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm playing as Zero in my coop playthrough with my housemate. I had heard from several reviewers that Zero is the worst character & if he is consider how much I enjoy playing with him the others must be smurfing awesome!

I'm currently level 22 & I've been upgrading the bloodshed skill tree exclusively & using only stalker class mods. The 1200% melee damage bonus I currently have is way too much fun

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They fixed my bug! That was fast

Zero probably is the worst character at taking out the large bosses of the game, but in terms of quickly dispatching foot soldiers, its hard to argue with a character that literally doesn't need ammo. I've been pleasantly surprised just how fun and polished gameplay with Zero is. Many times this melee characters feel awkward and out of place in games such as these, but turning invisible and flying around the map backstabbing unsuspecting enemy after unsuspecting enemy really makes it a fun way to play. Highly recommend.

Blog Entries

Got a chance yesterday after work to play the game solo. Picked Maya the Siren for a change. Phaselock is awesome especially against bosses and badasses.

I've been playing Gaige a bit, and going down BFF's.

My friend did Anarchy, and I watched him, at Level 7, kill baron Flynt in 2 shots. o_O

Anarchy is smurfing insane.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Beat my first playthrough as a Siren, didn't like the new power. I am now almost done with my first run as a mecromancer, and I think the exp system for them is wonkey or something, because at the point I'm at, I should only be level 20 or so, but I'm level 27. I've found some pretty awesome guns, my favorites being a gun that shoots 5 bouncing homing fireballs that make a HUGE fiery explosion upon impact, bane, and apparently one of the rarest versions of liar. My version of liar shoots about 200 tiny balls of light in a tight cone, each one landing for about 3000 damage. WAY OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    the one that talks about the Ammo a lot is from the quest to kill 100 Bandits, and the 4 optional ones are to kill them with different elements.
    Is the weapon suppose to shut up when it isn't equipped? If so my game has glitched in the worst way, because it won't shut up and I think I sold it.

That gun infects other guns.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Played as Maya, currently lv36 chipping away at True Vault Hunter mode. Feel free to add me on Steam (Ashliiful) if you want to go on a shooting spree sometime!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Beat the game, ending boss was too easy, but certainly not anticlimatic. Started a Gunzerker, he is OP compared to Zero. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post

That gun infects other guns.
    I think there was some sort of glitch, as I had dropped every weapon and still heard it. The one day I logged in after an update and it was gone.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Mr Shauna and I are playing through this - very slowly - these days. He's playing Siren and I am playing Commando (If that's what the class is... xD) and it is awesome.

It is more of the same as the first game, but that's fine with us. We had super fun playing the first.

My only disappointment is that I accidentally opened the chest in Sanctuary at like level 8, and got some subpar weaponry that I've already outgrown. Bad times.

Blog Entries

I honestly thought this game couldn't get any better but I LOVE True Vault Hunter mode! The final boss was a little bit disappointing the first time I must say especially when I discovered my Deception sword slash took off a lot of his health

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

God I want this game in my life
    My Mordecai gunslinger was overpowered as all hell (I had every element variation of the 15 fire rate pistols, so if I need corrosion fire, shock, or really anything I was set. Add that with the hilariously overpowered skills the gunslinger branch has, and enemies were dropping like flies. Like, new game+ new haven enemies would just die in 2 shots of my super low level corrosion pistol, was amazing)

From what I've heard, this game improves so much on the first... I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy