Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Laddy Plays Baldur's Gate For Real This Time!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Chapter 3: Things Get Real

So we entered a bar and prompty get drunk at the propspect of our most recent assassination attempt. Naturally, w ehead upstairs to take a nap.

When we find this gnome fellow who appears to have an infestation of bugs. (Heh.) Quin, being the valiant soul he is, quickly volunteers.

We head south to Beregost, where we're somehow attacked by an unusual alliance of wild dogs and half-ogres. Hmm, oddly specific. Anyway, it seems even the dogs want Pike.

The party makes not-to-quick work of them, with Jiro and myself getting a bit torn up in the carnage. No matter, Shorty and Hux will cast a few Cure Light Wounds and we'll be on our way.

PETA can kiss my ass, they attacked me first!

Anyway, I looked at some interesting statistics. Here is the great and brave Quin's number of kills...

And here is Jiro's. Damn.

These things attacked us again, but Jiro took out two of them and Pike threw a magic missile at the other. We are unstoppable!

Here's Beregost! Before we head to the gnome's house to play the Orkin Man, we have to rest.

Uh oh.

Quin, being a fool, tries to be nice to these inbred mothersmurfers.

It doesn't work, obviously. But Quin still insists on being the absolute worst person in the party.

Well, this can't go well.

And there we have it, our brave adventurers killing an unarmed man in a bar fight. He wasn't messin' around, though. Damn, he nearly killed Shorty.

After resting some more, the party finds the guy's house with the "small infestation". Holy trout.

They even poison Jiro, those smurfers! That's not a very good sign!

Thankfully, due to Shorty's "Slow Posion" spell, Jiro just barely misses out being sent to Ayres Rock. Whew. But it looks like we're gonna have to be more careful if this group will make out alive, things just got real.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you click on the musical notes on their pictures, does it tell you what they're listening to on Spotify?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow, I didn't expect that to work so quickly. Good work, man. xD

I don't like the idea of a holy Paladin killing an unarmed lout, so it's fortunate that I contribute so little to this party, ho ho ho.

Although, doing 10% of the damage of a 6 person party is alright...

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

This is excellent so far. Might I suggest that every time you stop playing you leave a choice to be made for the party ("We can go north or east from here. Where to?"; "Do we help the dryad? Or the treasure hunters? Or run away?") and let the audience decide. Doesn't need to be anything major, just to engage people more

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    This is excellent so far. Might I suggest that every time you stop playing you leave a choice to be made for the party ("We can go north or east from here. Where to?"; "Do we help the dryad? Or the treasure hunters? Or run away?") and let the audience decide. Doesn't need to be anything major, just to engage people more
    Don't don't really think that's necessary. It's an Let's Play, not EoFF Plays.

Also, it'd take forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Not every decision, just whatever is handy when he's about to stop playing. If no consensus has been reached when he starts playing, he just makes the decision himself. It'd take literally no extra time at all.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I mean look at the Oregon Trail thread.

lu pike

Articles
    Blog Entries

No, actually, that's a fine idea. I won't do it often, but only during critical points if you guys are up for it.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I hate big spiders. I hope they died a painful death.

I also like Rantz's idea.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Episode coming soon!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You think I'd be used to poison. Nope. Thank you Shorty for saving me! smurfing spiders, they're pretty big even by Australian standards.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Playing through it right, new episode should be up by Thursday.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Episode 4: Death of a Friend...?

We start off with learning that Shorty broke her weapon. Sure, you may have saved Jiro's life but breaking your weapon? smurfing inexcusable!

Anyway, we gather the necessary items and go outside to sleep, but this asshole woke us up. So what we can't sleep in the streets!? We voted for Ron Paul; rules mean nothing! So, we leave town to rest. We need to restore Shorty, Pike, and Hux's spells for the day.

Two people totally did it. Hint: it's not who you think.

Not only did that punk kid see the whole thing, but these pricks interrupted the fun. To arms!

Even though Jiro's almost dead, he still kicks ass. smurf yeah!

So again. Oh my! Someone reloads quickly.

So anyway, we walk down a bit and these things show up and pummel Pike down to one hit point. Jiro totally botches his shot and things don't look good.

Quin gets his ass pounded too, but since he has an excellent Constitution score, the damage didn't fell him like it would most other characters. Still, he's smurfed up badly.

Hux lands a critical hit on the last one and it literally explodes into little meaty bits, so he's the MVP of the battle! (Suck it, Jiro!)

All the sudden, this asshole appears. Who the smurf are you!?

Oh, Quin. So pure, so innocent, so stupid.

Wrong choice. Who do you think you are, me?

Quin decides to grow a smurfing spine and resists arrest LIKE A BOSS. So now it's a fight to the death.

Luckily he dies before he could do any harm. Yay! Better yet, we get our first set of plate armor for Quin so know he'll suck at not getting hit less. Yay! Now onwards to the next area! Nothing bad could possibly happen there!

Lad di da dee, what a fine day in the evening, we are great friends who shall al surely survive this journey~ We shall not be attacked by a group of seven hobgoblins with bows~

W...what? NOOOOOOO! Hux has died! They shot two arrows at him before I could even catch the screenshot. YOU BASTARDS.

The coward ran away from the scene of the crime, but Quin ran after him, swearing to avenge his fallen comrade.

Jiro shoots the guy and he explodes into little meaty bits as well. Serves him right! But now our beloved friend and priest, the great dwarf I'm My Own Minister, is dead. What will Pike do?

Oh well. New character time! This is Tifa's Boobs, a halfling thief with an insane dexterity and pink hair. Pink. Hair. How is she not the coolest member of the party yet?

We salvaged Hux's stuff and gave her leather armor and a short sword to start. Booyah! Looks like she'll fit right it in, with those...sizable...assets.

Anyway, stay tuned for the next episode!

THE GRAVEYARD
    I'm My Own Minister
    Neutral Good+Dwarf+ Fighter/Cleric-->Double Penetrated by Hobgoblin Arrows in Episode 4

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

YES. Someone sucks slightly more than me! I love everything about this. xD

Blog Entries

Lulz are to be had here.