Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you sleep?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

Default How do you sleep?

Just like the thread title asks: How do you sleep?

It depends on how tired I am, if I'm super tired I can just lie on my back, make a four with my legs and rest my hands on my chest and I'm out like a light. Some nights, if I'm not super tired, I can lie down on my stomach, grab my pillow and bring one leg up and I pass out so bad I drool. I try to fall asleep holding my GF, but I just can't stay comfortable enough to fall asleep that way. :c(

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Some strange variation of being on my side or stomach. My sleeping position is why I wake up with tense muscles but I can't get comfortable on my back or with a zillion support pillows.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get this a lot, and I'm never quite sure how to answer. The drinks seem the easiest way to go... drink until I've forgotten myself. Usually once I'm gone, I can't remember them, either. But not always... not always. Those are the bad nights. The nights where I'm just a specter, floating in the ether, surrounded by their voices crying out for me to help. But I'm as powerless as a ghost as I was that day. I almost look forward to the hangover the next day, gives me something else to focus on through the day that isn't my regrets.

Oh... you meant literally. On my stomach, I guess.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Not very well. I regularly wake up within the short amount I sleep.

As for positioning? Usually on my back or side.

On my side, knees raised, head tucked. Ya know, the fetal position.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I look like I'm climing a rock face.

Signature by rubah. I think.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Either in the fetal position on my side, or starfishing on my back. Since getting piercings removed I've been able to sleep on my back in like the first time in over a year, the luxury. Sleeping is difficult having so many ear piercings, though. But Im more than used to it.

I have a strict bum-to-bum rule if I'm sharing, though. I'm a human radiator on my own thanks.

Blog Entries

I cannot sleep on my back. I get terrible neck pains, and it's just not worth the agony to even attempt it. I always sleep on my stomach, or on my side.

Blog Entries

With my eyes closed
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    With my eyes closed
    You sir beat me too it. Well played.

So as for how I sleep? I switch between my back or stomach, usually doing best/most of my sleeping on my stomach. Either way I suck at sleeping so I sleep up numerous times during the night on a bad night (about every hour on a bad night, only twice or thrice on a good night).
    This space intentionally left blank.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I also switch between my back and my stomach - I think it depends on where I'm sleeping. At home by myself I generally just fall asleep on my stomach. If I have a nice big bed (e.g. when I've had a double bed in a hotel room to myself) I like to lie on my back and spread myself out.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

All kinds of ways. Usually on my sides. Laying on my back often hurts my ribs and laying on my stomach often hurts my breasts, but sometimes I get comfy in those positions. Usually curled up on either side.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sleep balanced perfectly on my head, with my genitals tied to the ceiling to help me focus on not falling over.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeldy View Post
    Either in the fetal position on my side, or starfishing on my back. Since getting piercings removed I've been able to sleep on my back in like the first time in over a year, the luxury. Sleeping is difficult having so many ear piercings, though. But Im more than used to it.

I have a strict bum-to-bum rule if I'm sharing, though. I'm a human radiator on my own thanks.
    Had to look up starfishing. When I did, I found out they actually call it the fetal position. lol. Didn't think they actually named the positions. XD

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Of course, when I have trouble sleeping there is something slightly naughty I do to help me relax and get to sleep (SPOILER)I find a pint of some nice ale will help me nod off. What else did you think I was referring to?