Page 50 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3040444546474849505152535455566070100 ... LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Mafia Game Thread - The Final Day

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

hahahaha again, it'd be townie vs unknown. Lose a townie or lose an unknown and maybe get a mafia out of it. That just seems, silly!

This is how it will work. Vote for me. Confirm two roles. Kill Quistis, confirm nothing. Kill me.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

OH GOD THIS PRESSURE! Also you make sense but it's a shame if you turn town and we lose one townie cause of this stupid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Serah View Post
    This is how it will work. Vote for me. Confirm two roles. Kill Quistis, confirm nothing. Kill me.
    Unless Quistis is lying about her role. Would probably need a mod to confirm this or not. Othrwise we'd just kill someone off because of a false role claim.

I AM THE TRUE GLADIATOR. I CHALLENGE SERAH TO A BATTLE TO THE DEATH.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Unless Quistis is lying about her role. Would probably need a mod to confirm this or not. Othrwise we'd just kill someone off because of a false role claim.
    Scum wouldn't make this up. It's too dumb, because we could just ask the mod if we could vote for someone else, he HAS to tell us if we can only vote for certain people. Vote for me.

I SHALL BE THE MAYTR THIS TOWN NEEDS. BUT NOT THE ONE IT DESERVES.

I said I would give Quistis a chance.

##VOTE: Serah

No screw this, I demand Stiltzkin confirms this, and if he doesn't, I urge everyone to assume the votes are the same. This could just be the most freaking retarded roleclaim ever, or the STUPIDEST use of a role in history, including Demon dude the bomb.

*slowclap*

Congratulations Quistis. Good job.

I think a Gladiator could be a mafia role too. Just narrows down the voting pool. Mind you, I will not unvote my previous vote because if it's nullified by the challenge, I shouldn't have to. And if it isn't, it stands.

Mind you, Serah could be a bomb seeking to take people with her since she is bent on dying. I am so excited.

This is pretty damn funny.
    ##vote: serah.

Note, if stiltz says this isn't true, that vote is coming off lickety split.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Refia View Post
    Scum wouldn't make this up. It's too dumb, because we could just ask the mod if we could vote for someone else, he HAS to tell us if we can only vote for certain people. Vote for me.
    Scum I wouldn't think would. It's just plain too stupid to do. But someone not taking the game seriously, or just trying to spice things up would.

Since we are killing you, Serah, do you got a role you want to claim?