Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ciddies XXIII: Nominations closed - check back soon!

i told people in #eoff i'd be accepting bribes for the MLT nominations (which is all i have left) but no one accepted. still a couple days left so i'm still accepting bribes

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

The MLTs were actually challenging but I will solicit you for some nominations toward any of the good ones

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Ciddie times again? Man, these go by fast. x3

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Non-accounts have always been allowed in MLT Get Together. What are you playing at, Towns?
    I think you'll find that I've never allowed them. NCG's Left Ear, I'll have you know, is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I'm serious.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's why the Ciddies are always boring when you do them, BoB.

Okay, that was untrue, but still. Joke nominations are fun.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Just one new set of nominations since BoB went to work this morning. Sadness!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Non-accounts have always been allowed in MLT Get Together. What are you playing at, Towns?
    I think you'll find that I've never allowed them. NCG's Left Ear, I'll have you know, is a member of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I'm serious.
    One time me and my friends nominated "Batman" for Most Likely to be Batman and the absolute rage and snide comments this produced from Loony BoB... christ, it was like Cuchulainn on meth or something.

what about "His Hat" and all those other variations that want to get with RSL every year?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

NCG's collection of pictures of girls he takes while hiding in bushes is a member too. I think they changed their name to Raistlin though.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

submitting now. a lot less thought went into the MLTs than into the real awards and so i apologize if anyone is offended or anything like that

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try It seems you are right though. However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...

EDIT: Also I discovered that Rantz still has me beat for most votes without winning a Ciddie. I cannot tell you how devastated this makes me. Can we pull it together this time, team? Help me out.

Articles

I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try It seems you are right though. However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...

EDIT: Also I discovered that Rantz still has me beat for most votes without winning a Ciddie. I cannot tell you how devastated this makes me. Can we pull it together this time, team? Help me out.
    tell me where to vote!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Voting for this Ciddies hasn't started yet! But, when it comes around, I hope we can get me to second place repeatedly

jiroda for #2 best everything

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    what about "His Hat" and all those other variations that want to get with RSL every year?
    I've never allowed Award Guy to accept a nomination for "His Hat".
    I found only two examples of this potentially not being true, but one was a potential name-change situation and the other you would handwave away with some excuse so I'm not even going to try It seems you are right though.
    I'd love to know which two examples you have, if only for my own curiosity and ensuring all is clear!
    However I didn't get a chance to see a list of all nominations that only received 1 nomination and therefore didn't qualify, so...
    There are probably some joke nominations in the nominations tally somewhere, although I would not treat them as official nominations, but merely write-ins to keep the nominations tally vaguely interesting for those who take the time to trawl through it. This is generally done under the insistence of members who are happy for their nomination to not actually count. I've probably done this about two times.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!