Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Pokemon!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

A Nidoran might possess fighting moves, but then I'm not exactly certain of that yet.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Get a Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Clefairy, Clefable, Mew...some other pink pokemon...HAVE AN ENTIRE PINK POKEMON PARTY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    A Nidoran might possess fighting moves, but then I'm not exactly certain of that yet.
    Nidoran Males get double kick I do believe.

Can I join? You playing this has made me want to play Pokemon too, though I'm playing Emerald.
    Go for it. Though it might get a little cluttered if you post it in here too. If you make your own thread feel free to link it here and I'll be sure to pick a fabulous team for you.

Get a Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Clefairy, Clefable, Mew...some other pink pokemon...HAVE AN ENTIRE PINK POKEMON PARTY.
    I already got a Jigglypuff, no idea if I can get a Clefairy, or at least one anytime soon or not in this version. And Mew is just impossible without cheating. >.>

Not a lot of progress to report, still training up my team to fight Whitney, I went in thinking with some clever play I would win as I slaughtered her first pokemon with ease. Too bad Rollout is uber powerful and one shot just about my whole team.

However while I was training our egg hatched! The one from the day care couple that could randomly have ANY of the baby pokemon. You know something super rare, like a Tyrouge, Elekid, Pichu, Magby or...

Yeah I got an Igglybuff, also known as the pre-evolution of the Jigglypuff that are common as hell outside the day care center and I already have. I decided to forego the name suggestions you gave me for this egg and instead just chose what I felt at the time.

Well off to train some more.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm having trouble climbing this mirage tower. A couple of guides I found says I need a Mach Bike, but it doesn't say how it's supposed to be useful, because I'm still falling through the holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I'm having trouble climbing this mirage tower. A couple of guides I found says I need a Mach Bike, but it doesn't say how it's supposed to be useful, because I'm still falling through the holes.
    I forget if that's the fast bike or the jumpy bike, either way you gotta use the bikes special ability or some such.

Anyways I played a bit more here's what happened.

This was a pretty touch Scyther to catch, but I managed to get him.

I decided to make an attempt at Whitney again just to see if my slightly stronger team stood a chance, well here's what happened,

I pitted pink ball against pink ball and had my pink ball win clearly. No biggie though, this wasn't the tough pokemon. Then it appeared. Terrible, strong, and destructive, I had an idea though. First Pedomon takes a rollout to the face and counters with a Hypnosis, swap out with Formala and then,

Now it's only a matter of time. 4 turns to be exact, so all I need to do is toss out pokemon to eat rollout to the face and survive long enough for someone on my team to outlast Miltank. First up, my complete throw away pokemon to buy me exactly 1 turn while I think who I want to get all the exp from the fight.

Until Puddy actually managed to win by surviving the entire rollout barrage that murders anyone else. What the hell man!

After that Whitney broke down crying for hours as I gloated over the corpse of her stupid Miltank, then I grabbed my badge from her.

After that I decided to see what Whitney has to say.

So apparently she's extremely bi-polar. Doesn't matter though, she's hot.

Ok there you have it EoFF, I just earned my 3rd badge. Next begins the short trip to Ecruteak City. I'm going to be needing a new team to bash Morty with. So tell me who I should bring along to this new gym challenge, and what I should catch along the way. Also Sudowoodo is coming up, I'm going to need a name for this slightly phallic looking pokemon. So have at it!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

CockNBalls.

I'm just entering Goldenrod now! I remember in G/S/C, it had one of my favourite themes in all Pokemon. I could still whistle it. *dreamy sigh*

Articles
    Blog Entries

See, my Formala is just so awesome and useful. I'm so proud!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Where's baby Cuchy?
    HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Where's baby Cuchy?
    HUH?
    You missed what came out of the egg, in my disappointment I named it appropriately.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Where's baby Cuchy?
    HUH?
    You missed what came out of the egg, in my disappointment I named it appropriately.
    Next egg baby is Cuchy okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Where's baby Cuchy?
    HUH?
    Next egg baby is Cuchy okay.
    As long as they're not a disappointment too. >=O

Cahpter XIVXI: Big rumble in Ecruteak Town; part 1

So continuing on with my journey! It's time to head to Ecruteak City! But first to finish up a few loose ends. I get a call from one of my bitches on my list that they gotta see me.

Ya I'm pretty well a pimp at this point.

i also check out the radio tower to see if I won the lottery, and to my surprise I matched a few digits got 3rd place! So which pokemon of mine had the identification number to get me a prize?

But I don't even own a Charmeleon....

So one stolen prize later, it's time for the giant phallic tree pokemon!

So one battle later, with one of the more inappropriate animations in the game for a pokemon like this, I get...

I think this Let's Play's rating just got bumped up to a mature rating.

Along the way to the city I fight some actors from The Shining.

Whose parents either hated their kids or just suck at naming.

So after getting my team healed up at the poke center I'm ready to tackle the Burning Tower and get ready to face Morty the local gy....

Worst. Idea. EVER!

I murder this punk fast. Ok time to heal up once again at the pokemon center before I get sidetr...

So I kind of skipped over the text here because I was lazy. But basically Bill set up a time machine that only transports pokemon back and forth through time. Also new pokemon can't be sent back in time, which only confirms that pokemon are spontaneously created by the great pokedeity in the sky in between games.

Ok no more distractions, into the Burnign Tower! Where I run into Asshat again.

Where I manage to beat him with starter against starter finally. Granted by the time Coffman went out, his Quilava was already close to death. But I digress! Starter against starter dammit!

*Insert witty comeback* Burn!

After beating Asshat again this then happens.

What an Asshat!!!!

So after surviving the aneurysm generating idiocy of Asshat and a fall from a few stories onto rock solid bedrock, I come across the 3 legendary beasts who run off.

Alright I'll update later on with the actual gym fight and other shenanigans. In the meanwhile keep suggesting teams for me and new pokemon to catch. Also I'll need names on the off hand I manage to actually catch a legendary beast.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus, I didn't think you'd actually take my advice! xD

Suits his animation, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Jesus, I didn't think you'd actually take my advice! xD

Suits his animation, though...
    Well no one gave me a better name so I went with what I was given.

Now then, without further ado...

Showdown in little Ecruteak town, Part: Duex

This is it. The moment we've come for, an epic battle against the 4th gym leader. The battle we've all been waiting for!

But first lets talk to an old man!

Ok and we're done here! Off to fight Morty and his gym of....old people. >.>

AH! I don't know whether to kill it for being a hideous monster, or call an ambulance because she's having a heart attack. Simple solution, pokemon battle instead!

Oh no, Albert can't escape, whatever shall I do?

Time with the showdown with Morty. It goes about as well as you'd expect of a guy with nothing but Gastly and it's evolutions, while fighting a guy armed with pokemon full of psychic/dark moves.

Even U.BigHands who has a crappy dark attack beat the ghosts like they were nothing.

And with that folks I've got myself a 4th badge.

So as always I need suggestions for new catches and to assemble a team for the 5th gym.

Some new pokemon aroudn these parts include, Koffing, Farfetch'd, Meowth, Miltank, Tauros, Tenacool, Corsola, Staryu, Krabby.

So get at it EoFF and pick me a winning team!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Gengar is actually a very powerful pokemon, though yeah, the 4th gym in this game isn't that difficult.

What's next? I can never remember. Is it steel next or fighting off on that island? I can never remember the ordering.