Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hideous Disfigurement Thread

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default The Hideous Disfigurement Thread

Ugh! Jesus Christ, what the hell is that?! Oh, it's an EoFF Meetup. My god, those people have been in some god-awful accidents in their lives!

So, I took my butterfly strip things off and had a look at my cut. It goes lengthways along my eyebrow, and I'm praying that the hair follicles haven't been jiggered, because if they have, I'll have one eyebrow shorter than the other. My symmetrical face was my only redeeming quality.

I also have a scar slightly above my new one, from when I was hit in the head with a hockey stick (during a match). I still scored, though. Booyah.

Do you have any scars or other skin conditions, EoFF? Let's talk about our battle wounds! I imagine anyone who's gone drinking with BoB is covered in scars.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have a scar on my chin from when I was about 7, and fell on my bike pedal and split it open.

I have a pock-mark on my forehead from when I was 6 and had the chicken pox. Interesting fact: Leonardo DiCaprio also has a pockmark on his forehead!

I have a scar on my lower lip from God knows what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Not much really. I have a hideously bad chipped tooth from street hockey when I was a young'un which I'll probably finally get fixed for the 2nd time next year. A Frankenstein-like forehead scar from birth. And some small ones on my hands and arms from who knows what.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a scar on my finger from a knife cut, three on my wrist from being cut at with a sharpened fork, a red line on the same arm from a burn. that's about it
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Knife fights, I'll bet. You are from Philly, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Knife fights, I'll bet. You are from Philly, after all.
    Oh yeah, we do that trout Beat It style.

Recognized Member milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I have a 4inch scar on my chest and many others on my legs and arms. I'm a clumsy person
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a four-inch scar on my right leg from a coffee table incident that I described not too long ago.
    I have an itty bitty scar on my left eyebrow from cracking my head on the corner of my bunkbed when I was a kid (my sister's fault )
    I have a two-ish? inch scar on my left elbow from surgery after breaking my arm.
    and other sporadic and random scars that I don't really remember acquiring.

As far as skin conditions go, I have tinea versicolor but it's really only apparent when I tan (which is why I retain a snow white tan) and is otherwise invisible. Google images and wiki makes it look and sound a lot worse than it actually is, I just get little white polka dots on my arms and stuff when I get too much sun

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a really bad scar on my leg from when I fell through a chair and one of the screw sliced down it. It is quite nasty.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a scar on my right hand at the base of my thumb where it went through a window. Got one or two small ones on my scalp, only noticeable when shaved.

:monster:

I wish I had some epic scars, but most of mine are barely noticeable There are a few where I had moles removed that are semi-noticeable, but there aren't any good stories behind those so I don't think they should even count.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bizarrely, this new scar is covering an much smaller, much older scar I gave myself when I was a teenager. I woke up in the night, intending to pop to the loo, but as I reached over to turn on my bedside lamp, I knocked myself out on the corner of my bedside table. When I woke up that morning, one side of my face and pillow were covered in dry blood. xD

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My left arm has several noticeable scars, due to surgery and whatnot. I also have a tiny scar on my left eyebrow from an incident from jumping on a sofa.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Blog Entries

I feel either a bootay.jpg or raistkini reference is appropriate for this thread but I'm too lazy right now so I'll just mention that I was considering it.

I have quite a few odd scars. One just above my left eye that prevents hair from growing near the bridge of my nose and makes a little gap in my eyebrow, one across my left forearm from getting cut in a knife fight a few years ago, one in the middle of my stomach which is hardly visible due to the weird muscle pattern I have going on with my abs right now that I got from being stabbed in that same knife fight, one just above my groin from where I had testicular surgery (lol cancer), one really weird wrinkly skin pattern thing on my left foot from where I was burned as a kid when some cracked-out guy tried to stick my over a stove, and a few other tiny insignificant scars from surgeries and being scratched by cats and such. Also there is a small crack in my skull and part of my tooth chipped off, both from being smacked with a pipe.

I had such a lovely childhood
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a scar obscured by pubic hair near my crotch region. No, this time I am being serious, guys. I had an undescended testicle operation when I was a baby. This sort of thing actually happens a lot.