Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Hideous Disfigurement Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigmafuzz View Post
    I feel either a bootay.jpg or raistkini reference is appropriate for this thread but I'm too lazy right now so I'll just mention that I was considering it.

I have quite a few odd scars. One just above my left eye that prevents hair from growing near the bridge of my nose and makes a little gap in my eyebrow, one across my left forearm from getting cut in a knife fight a few years ago, one in the middle of my stomach which is hardly visible due to the weird muscle pattern I have going on with my abs right now that I got from being stabbed in that same knife fight, one just above my groin from where I had testicular surgery (lol cancer), one really weird wrinkly skin pattern thing on my left foot from where I was burned as a kid when some cracked-out guy tried to stick my over a stove, and a few other tiny insignificant scars from surgeries and being scratched by cats and such. Also there is a small crack in my skull and part of my tooth chipped off, both from being smacked with a pipe.

I had such a lovely childhood

Everyone go home, this guy clearly has you all beat with stories about scars.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nope. No he doesn't. Rantz has wrestled a bear. One-handed.

He came away with a few scars that no one else ever gets to see.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I also lost my legs in an ax fight when I was 8. So...

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    I also lost my legs in an ax fight when I was 8. So...
    Wait, I thought that stuff was supposed to attract women?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I have a scar on the underside of my left arm where I was toting a giant aquarium at work and it slid down my arm and made a big old gash. Trooper that I am, I didn't drop it, cause then it would break, and just let it gouge into me until I could put it down. Left a nice scar, it did.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I still have a small scar from about 20 years ago when an arsehole stabbed me in the arm with a piece of broken glass.

I have several scars atop my head, including one that has resulted in a very small and almost indiscernible bald spot towards the back of my head - I think it was caused by falling backwards into the corner of a glass case. It could also have been caused by having a giant rock dropped on my head from a fairly high distance. The only other scars I can think of are on my kneecap when I played chicken on my bike with a friend who was also on a bike and one on my shin when I played chicken with a car. Nothing too hideous or special.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a scar on my nose from where my cat bit me when I was 9. It bled. A lot. And it was parent-teacher night. Made my mother look good.

Blog Entries

My ass has a huge crack - as if it was split open by a large blade. I can't seem to remember where or when I got it... like it has always been there. But I'm assuming it's from some epic battle long ago.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 12-13-2012 at 10:58 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh yeah, I just remember that I have another pretty ugly gashed scar on my forehead. (Usually you can't see it cos of makeups.)

Back in January I was at work at Perkins. I was scooping ice cream, but because it's not easy to scoop, and I am a little person, and it was really low down, I had to go around to the side to scoop it. Now, you'd think I would've learned. I had hit my head on the metal shelf doing this before. But oh no, I did not. So, when I came up, I hit my had on the very sharp corner of the metal shelf and left a huge bleeding gash on my forehead. I worked the rest of the night with a bandaid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Recognized Member milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Oh yeah, I have a dent in my skull from when I cracked my head open and my head got stuck on the corner of my brother's bed. He pushed me. And stole my charizard card.

No wonder we don't speak to eachother anymore. >.>
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I have a lot of scars. I picked up a couple new ones on my trip to the US, and a couple of the older ones are starting to fade with time which is nice I guess. THe burn scars are almost gone but I never did quite forget the pain. I won't regale you with any tales this time though EoFF.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I have a few scars. One on my left middle finger where I almost cut the tip off when I was 7 or 8, one on my chest from god knows what (probably a cat), and a few smaller ones on my forearms from various dogs and cats over the years.

Also the nail on my right middle finger is a little disfigured from having my finger slammed in a very thick, heavy door when I was about 9.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Shockingly, I didn't get a scar when I was bitten on the chest by a horse as a baby. How fortunate.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Shockingly, I didn't get a scar when I was bitten on the chest by a horse as a baby. How fortunate.
    Most people would hear your story and go "bulltrout" just because you have no proof. That sucks, bro, because it'd be a great story.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.