Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I put on my big girl boots today...

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Hope it all goes well for you Locky - big jump but it should be worth it!
    Last edited by Aulayna; 12-28-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Boobs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I thought this thread had been made by Steve
    Dude, he wears size 9 boots. That's not big by any estimation.
    Those are big for a girl.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This may come as a shock to you all, but I'm traveling abroad right now.

Next September I'll be visiting Edinburgh and hopefully making my way down to England and/or Ireland. May as well travel around a little bit since I'll be there, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have so plans are still up in the air!

YAY LOCKY I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW HOW MUCH <3333

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    what

Articles
    Blog Entries

Australia, hey? That's pretty cool, I live in Australia, we should totally catch up at some point... >_>

But seriously, even though I knew it was coming I got so friggin excited when you called and told me. Also, to all the Aussie members, we're planning on visiting most of the states you guys live in so there's no excuse not to see us

Myself, I just came back from a 9 week holiday in USA. It was so incredibly amazing and I definitely caught the travel bug, so Europe is on the cards for me in less than two years. Also, I don't know what Jowy is talking about, the booze is completely free and really helps you to sleep, drink it all!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I plan on going to Canada in 2014 so I can finally meet Agrias! The plan is in its infancy/rough draft stage at the moment, but this is a trip that's certainly been a few years in the making so to finally have a generalized date is pretty exciting for me.

Next September I'll be visiting Edinburgh and hopefully making my way down to England and/or Ireland. May as well travel around a little bit since I'll be there, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have so plans are still up in the air!

YAY LOCKY I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW HOW MUCH <3333
    You're welcome to drop into Wales for the best time of your life and a free place to crash!

I've been to the US for 6 months in the past 2 years. Had a fantastic time there both times I went. I'd love to go again, but I think I'll try somewhere new. Maybe Australia!

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time, Locky.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I plan on going to Canada in 2014 so I can finally meet Agrias! The plan is in its infancy/rough draft stage at the moment, but this is a trip that's certainly been a few years in the making so to finally have a generalized date is pretty exciting for me.
    That sounds awesome!

And thanks everyone, I'm sure I'll have a great time. Terrorising Australia, or should I say..... Tararising! Muahahahaha

If everything aligns, I'll be traveling to Hong Kong with my new girlfriend next year for a wedding. Then we'll travel somewhere from there! Maybe South Korea.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I visited France and Italy this year.

Will definitely try for Thailand or New Zealand in 2013. And probably Hawaii too because it's a quick trip from California and tickets are fairly cheap. Plus I love Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostum View Post
    If everything aligns, I'll be traveling to Hong Kong with my new girlfriend next year for a wedding. Then we'll travel somewhere from there! Maybe South Korea.
    South Korea is amazing. Omg the food.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I have no money so travelling is not easy. Once I start earning money and starting to make some savings and whatnot, travelling will definitely be on the cards. Dunno where I'd go. Everywhere!

Also Locky we shall need to meet and have some drinks before you disappear off to the land down under.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Which broad? Are you paying for her travels because she's hot? Was the mile high club involved?

These are important questions.

EDIT: Good luck on your trip, Lockharted.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Last time I was in a plan was just after I graduated Jr. High. I have been all over the US both on my own and with my family. I don't have any particular destination in mind these days, but I am sure to travel again in the future!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good luck. Traveling is one of the best experiences you can do.

I went to college out of state and it was a pretty great experience - meeting all new people and not having the safety net of my old friends and family being nearby was daunting. But I grew a lot, met a lot of good people, and overall I look back at the time very fondly.

I've been to Florida twice, one to Disney and once to a shuttle launch, and didn't particularly care for either trip (the launch was cool but the city we stayed in was a tourist trap; still, it was my first time seeing the ocean).

I went to LA for a week earlier this year and saw a lot of cool things but I don't think I'd go back without a reason. I didn't like the atmosphere - too crowded, too busy, too loud. Still, there were a lot of highlights: Randomly happening across Mike D turntabling for an open exhibition night at a downtown art gallery, spending hours in the Getty, and getting toasted at the Arclight before watching Jaws for the first time. And I miss Del Taco every day.

I drove to Las Vegas while I was in LA and smurf that place. I smurfing hate Vegas. A nuclear bomb could fall on the place and absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I looove Vegas. It's dirty and loud and bright and weird and filthy but amazing.