Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly stories of stuff you did in games

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    I remember goofing off with my college roommate's Fallout 3, and in the first town (the one with the bomb), I tried to steal something from a random building just for the hell out it. An NPC apparently just happened to walk by right as I attempting the steal and attacked me. I smacked that bitch down. The entire building, including all passers-by, swarmed into the room to attack me, and I was forced to mow them down. Afterwards, I discovered that the building I had been in was a church. Yes, I had just massacred an entire church.

Lol, this reminds me of the chicken in Riverwood (Skyrim)
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was someone once, a bigshot you might say; rich beyond an emperor's wildest dreams, more holiday houses than a skooma merchant and all the power of 30 dragons... one day that all changed.

It was your average day in Solitude; Jaree asking me to ground an Imperial ship, the manager of the clothing shop insulting everyone who passed by, children asking complete strangers to play games and the bards singing songs at their college. I was on my way to see Falk Firebeard about the happenings at Wolfskull Cave, a disturbing encounter with the ghostly psychotic form of Potema, when a crazed man asked me to help him find his master. Intrigued I accepted his offer, and was promptly further befuddled by being handed the hip bone of Pelagius as a 'key'. I took the bone with me to the Blue Palace and recieved my payment for thwarting the return of Potema, it didn't take much to gain access to the forbidden wing after I name-dropped Firebeard to a serving wench... that's when it all started.

It was all a blur really, one moment I was exploring the abundantly cob-webbed forbidden wing, the next I was in fancy part attire and looking upon a small garden party. My first thought was that Sanguine had drugged me again, and as I was about to track him down and pummel him I spied him...Lord Sheogorath, the Daedric Prince of madness. As any rational dragon-souled Nord would do I approached the Mad-God to demand an explanation and instead received a hot piping bowl of crazed monologue and the Wabbajack.

I used the fantastic power of the staff to complete the task assigned by the Lord of the Shivering Isles, but that's not important to our story, my fall from grace happened upon my return from the paranoid mind of Pelagius. The power of the Wabbajack was too tempting to resist, it's variances and hilarious effects too enthralling to not explore. I threw everything away to see how many people I could turn into chickens and mudcrabs, if I could disrobe Jarls and turn their subjects invisible. My vaults full of septims soon faltered under the weight of my felonies, but I didn't care, my wife left me and my children hated me, but I didn't care, the very people whom I had saved from the dragon menace turned against me, and still I didn't care. It wasn't until mercenaries and assassins began hunting me down did I begin to understand that I had lost my sanity to the Wabbajack. I tried to fix it and attempted to find some magic that would let me go back in time... but it was too late to save. With my heart heavy with grief and self-pity I walked up the mountain where my journey had truly began, and after ascending to the seat of the clouds I ended it all. I can see Ivarstead now, approaching faster than a riled sabercat...

"Hey you, you're finally awake... You tried to cross the border right?"

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Too many to count.

In Super Mario 2 I used the plastic box with a red top and jarred it into a door. When I took it away the top half of the door was gone. I remember still being able to enter it.

I did get a turnip stuck in Toads head a couple times.

Jarred the door open in Perfect Dark in the weapon training room with a crate and tossed knives at Foster.
    http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Terra..................Fight
    LV99...................Morph
    HP9999................All Magic
    MP999.................Item

Vigor 45................R-Hand: Illumina
    Speed 90..............L-Hand: Genji Shield
    Stamina 40...........Helmet: Oath Veil
    Magic Pwr 110......Armor: Minerva
    Bat Pwr 255
    Defense 216.........Relic: Ribbon
    Evade 75
    Magic D 184.........Relic: Economizer
    Magic B 87

I have fond memories of making Black Holes in SSBM in high school. After we got two on the screen the game started to get choppy. After the third things were moving at about 2 fps.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One time in Fable 1 I hired every single mercenary I could and went to twinblades camp.
    From there, I got every single bandit there to follow me... my target, OAKVALE.

After the short trek there we entered the town... and it did not go as planned.
    All of my bandits and mercs rushed forward, and the screen froze for about... 45seconds.
    After that, most of my comrades were dead and I was left standing there dazed and confused.
    Was a disappointing event, but the massive amount of freezing and lag I caused was absolutely hilarious.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's a beautiful day in New Austin. The four day storm has finally come to and end, and I feel the need... the need... for meat. Boar and armadillo meat, to be precise. I head south from Armadillo and immediately find its namesake animal in droves. Three carapaces in my bag, and it's time to find my greater prize.

I'd heard around town that there were plenty of boars around Tanner's Reach, though one always has to be on the lookout for wolves and cougars around those parts. Still, it seemed a much more attractive prospect than rummaging around Stillwater Creek for days on end.

As soon as I arrive, I see them. One, two, three... seven! Seven boars, ripe for the picking! I head over the ridge and quickly take down the first two I see, carefully skinning their carcasses whilst looking around for stealth cougars. Some of the beasts have gone running when they heard the noise, but in the distance I see three more who have yet to notice me. One at my level, and two on the steep ridge above me. I put down the closest and skin it, then immediately look up and drop the remaining two. That's five dead boars and three skins; just gotta get to the others now.

Climbing up the ridge is no easy feat, but I manage it quickly enough. I make it to the first carcass, right at the peak of the ridge. Argh! If it had been any closer to the edge, it would have rolled on down to my feet! Nevermind. Only one pelt remains. I turn around to get on my horse, but out the corner of my eye I see a hairy blur, followed by the thump of impact and a feeling of falling. As my life flashes before my eyes, one thought stands out clearly among the rest: "Clever girl."

Turns out one boar had remained hidden, waiting to catch me at my most vulnerable. She gave me just enough time to look her in the eyes before bowling me straight off the bloody cliff. And when I say bowled, I mean bowled. She sent me absolutely flying.

The boar took a tumble straight after me and died. Normally, the death screen doesn't last long enough for you to look around or anything, so how do I know this? Well, the boar crashed down right on my corpse. xD

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

So you know I was going through Mass Effect again and I had been being Shepard putting the moves on Kaidan and you know and then Matriarch Benezia's commandos killed me and when I reloaded I was back on the Normandy and found that my head had been surgically removed and put on a man's body (and I had that man's voice) and everyone kept calling me sir and I lost all of my cool biotic powers and I was level one and Kaidan wouldn't flirt with me anymore