Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi im linvoy primus

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Throughout university, I convinced one member of staff that my name was Keith Addams, and all the documents saying otherwise were simply administrative mix-ups.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I had fun with a few Internet pranks back in high school; having one friend over at my house, both of us signing onto MSN Messenger on the same computer, and convincing another friend that he'd sent one of us a virus and wrecked our trout. It was easy to play somebody when you were right there together.

One of my good friends in high school/college years was a year younger than the rest of my friends, and was also pretty gullible, so as a result we'd give him endless amounts of trout for the things he'd fall for. We messed with him so much that I actually can't remember any of the lies we'd tell him, just his wide-eyed "Really?" and then the annoyed "Oh Goddammit!" when we owned up to it.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A few years ago I fabricated an internet girlfriend to fool you all into voting for me and myself for Cutest Couple.

I did this shortly after Winter Ciddies in preparation for Summer Ciddies and failed to realize that that was a hell of a long time to keep up the ruse.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G13 View Post
    A few years ago I fabricated an internet girlfriend to fool you all into voting for me and myself for Cutest Couple.

I did this shortly after Winter Ciddies in preparation for Summer Ciddies and failed to realize that that was a hell of a long time to keep up the ruse.
    not to mention an ip address check may well have given the game away ;p

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I was staff at the time and I had the only people who would have checked in on it.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Me and a friend managed to convince a table-full of twenty people that my Dad was the voice of Uncle Bulgaria in The Wombles.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I think for me my favourite lie is the one where I have pretended to believe Dan and Paul's wild stories so many times over. I'm sorry boys but genuinely, if you hear me asking you for proof in any way shape or form (including the Arthur and the Pineapple one) I simply aren't buying it but I love you two too much to spoil your fun with it.
    Steve's going for the gold in the lying thread!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My greatest lie was convincing you all that the peen-apple video was a ruse.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Link? For science.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Link? For science.
    Link, for funsies?

I only lie to telemarketers on the phone. Once I was having a conversation with my dad and aunt at our house and a telemarketer called and pitched cable or something like that to me. I listened quietly until they were done and asked if I would be interested, and I said "YEAH, but I'm only 9 so how do I get it?" The man asked if my mommy or daddy were home and I said "I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL STRANGERS." Then they said they would call back later.

When I was in high school I kept getting calls from military recruiters. After a zillion of them, I finally told an Air Force guy I would love to set up an appointment to talk about signing up. He said he had to get some information from me including age, height and weight.

I told him I was 16 (true) 4'10 and 350 lbs. He told me while I didn't meet the qualifications for the Air Force at this time, he could set me up with some references for military exercise programs or something. I told him I was proud of my body and was incredulous that the Air Force wouldn't take me.

Signature by rubah. I think.