Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to all the Newbies! FF Questionnaire!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Intended to do this earlier but had the small matter of attending to the Cook-Off

1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy?

Hmm. I've not really played many of them. I've played VII, VIII, X, X-2, XII, XIII and XIII-2, along with Theatrhythm. If that counts.

It's difficult because all things being equal I still play the heck out of Theatrhythm, mainly because it doesn't take a lot of my non-existant time to play. However, not counting Theatrhythm, I'd go for XII. It felt both a traditional Final Fantasy, but it modernises it too which is a good balance. Sure, it did have some overtones of XI in there, but that's hardly a fault seeing how it was just after XI, so probably some of the elements carried over.

2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?

Even tougher. I'm tempted to go for Sazh, mainly because he is most possibly one of the most grounded characters in the entire series. You know what? Sazh it is. Honourable mentions go to Minwu, Vanille, Auron, Lulu, Red XIII, Vincent and Noel.

3. Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon?

Easily Alexander. I have a soft spot for many upon many summons, but I particularly love Alexander. Maybe it's because he's a pretty rare summon, but I love the holy element in general and Alexander fulfills that. My favourite incarnation is probably FFXIII probably, because I'm a big fan of defence and his gestalt mode kicks fortress ass.

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?

Not FFVII's Gaia. Too messed up. FFX's world is too barren for me but it's nice for a long holiday if you could have flights in between worlds as it's very beautiful. But to live in? It's a toss up between FFVIII, FFXII and FFXIII (after fall). Of those three, I guess FFXII, but FFXIII comes close.

I just really like FFXII's world and it's incredibly well developed. I could shop in Archades, take a skyship to Rabanastre and maybe go sight seeing around Phon Coast. It's brilliant.

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?

Those adorable sheep you see in FFXIII!

6. What do you name the pet?

Mr.Fluffy.

7. Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys?

Moomba what now? I never really got those. Tonberrys are cute, though their giant forms in FFX-2 kept near-killing me, so maybe not. It's between Moogles and Chocobos...
    It'll have to go to chocobos. Their practical, can dig for treasure, and are just cute. Moogles are nice as pets though, and Mog from FFXIII-2 is adorable.

8. What's your favourite Final Fantasy Song?

Many upon many. I play Theatrhythm remember? I love Suteki Da Ne, I love Ronfaure. I love Aerith's Theme. I love Theme Of Love. I love Judgement Day. I love Waltz of the Moon. I love Melodies of Life. I love Over The Hill. I love To Zanarkand. I love The Silence Before The Storm. I love the Promise. I love We Have Arrived. I love Somnus. I love Archlyte Steppe and March of the Dreadnoughts. I love Movement in Green. I love Cosmo Canyon. I love Memories of Waves and Light.

Them and also many of the distant worlds versions, and I couldn't possibly choose.

9. Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake

I don't drink milkshakes and I don't really have much of a creative side. Hmm.
    Caius's Back To The Future
    Chocococoboko Surprise
    Sazh's Frothy Fro
    "A Nalbina, My Good Man!"

10. If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?

Hard to say really. I like my characters as friends more than lovers. I honestly couldn't say without sounding like some creepy person who lives in their parent's basement (I don't)

Lightning-Artwork-Final-Fantasy-XIII-lightning-farron-25282706-1024-768.jpg

1. Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 13-2, Lightning Returns:Final Fantasy 13

2. Lightning Farron from Final Fantasy 13 sequel

3. Bahamut from final fantasy 13 sequel

4. Final Fantasy 13, or Final Fantasy versus 13

5. The Highest, strongest, scariest Bahamut

6. I'm still don't know what to call him.

7. Moogles from Final Fantasy 13-2

8. Charice-New World from Final Fantasy 13-2, that last part is very sad. Because the song was played during Serah nearly died. And when Serah is dead, chaotic escape into their world. From English version.

9. I wanted to find a way to save Serah, and Fang, Vanille from their fate. But as Hope says ''Chasing the impossible, you might say.'' When talking with Serah and Noel. But I have more faith in these words, when Vanille asked ''You think ... you think it's really possible'' And ''Hope replied Sure. Anything is.''. And I believe it. That's what I wanted to make. Anything is possible.
    ''There is no fate, but what we make.'' John Connor-Terminator Salvation

10. Lightning Farron, I want to take her flying into the sky. That, their world will be safe. Despite the danger will continue to come into their world. I will continue to protect their world, although I have to sacrifice my life instead. This is not a statement. But this is my promise.
    ''No sacrifice no victory.'' Captain Archibald Amundsen Witwicky-Transformer
    ''When prayers turn to promises not even fate can stand in their way.'' Oerba Yun Fang-Final Fantasy 13
    ''I will stand by you, no matter what happens. I'm yours forever.'' Snow Villiers-Final Fantasy 13

''I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless. And they don't want anybody else to feel like that. So there's only one thing I can do, is smile. Probably will not do much. But if I see another person smile or laugh. I hope it makes them forget the problems that hold them back. I hope they do not feel what I feel. All I can do is smile and hope. Smiles and hope.''

1. What is your favourite Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy VIII

2. Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?Nael van Darnus ( FF XIV)

3. Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon? Odin

4. If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?It would be FF XIV Eorzea

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet? I love Chocobos, so could it will be the one

6. What do you name the pet? DarkStar

7. Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys? Chocobos

" Answers"- FF XIV main theme

Mor'dhona Lament- an chocolate strawberry milkshake with parts of fruits resembling Dalamud fragments.

10. If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?

Firion from FF II and we would go watch sky in some romantic scenery.

What is your favourite Final Fantasy?

Hmm! I think I'll have to say Final Fantasy X. I remember watching my sister play when I was in 7th grade. I ended up falling in love with it the day I decided to play it myself

Who is your favourite Final Fantasy Character?

Ohh, how can I choose? I really like Caius from FFXIII-2, but I also really love Rikku, Lightning and Gippal!

Which is your favourite Final Fantasy Summon?

I think Odin is pretty cool

If you could live in any Final Fantasy world, which would it be?

Spira! I love each and every destination. Personally, I'd want to live either in Besaid or near the Moonflow. Although I love Mt. Gagazet as well, it's too much like Norway All that snow...

You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?

Ehehehe. I want a Microchu! They're pretty annoying when hunting in the Archylte Steppe, but they're kind of adorable as well.

What do you name the pet?

Michu

Moombas, Moogles, Chocobos or Tonberrys?

Moogles! They're so squishy.

What's your favourite Final Fantasy Song?

Hmm, I have the complete soundtrack from both FFXIII and FFXIII-2 on my iPod, so I'm obviously a fan of those. I like Snow's theme pretty well, I listen to it when I'm on my way to school
    But I also really reaaally love To Zanarkand and Caius' theme.

Invent a Final Fantasy themed Milkshake

Uh. I, uh... The Crazy Chocoboco Shake

If you could take any Final Fantasy character on a date, who would it be and where would you go?

I used to have the biggest crush on Tidus when I was a kid, but I kinda grew that off. Now I'm totally into guys like Gippal and Noel and Caius. I'd like to take both Caius and Noel to the zoo and I'd listen to them quarrel and it would be really nice.

Conclusion: I am unable to make decisions.
    This eternity-- it was never your desire. is that not so, Yeul?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daylight View Post
    Now I'm totally into guys like Caius.
    Wouldn't you find him abit clingy?

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Maybe a tad, but I could ignore that. Aren't we all a bit... Flawed?
    This eternity-- it was never your desire. is that not so, Yeul?

Final Fantasy 7

Tough.. but i would go with Balthier

Bahamut Zero

7.. I would love to play in that arcade

5. You're at a pet shop filled with domesticated Final Fantasy Monsters, which do you choose as your pet?
    Moogle

Gizmo XD

Moogles

I would have to actually say 1000 Words.. so catchy

My creativity is somewhat borked right now.. all i could think of is a bahamut where the whip cream on top is torched to a crispy brown

Cid (Highwind)... On an adventure like a boss

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Maybe a tad, but I could ignore that. Aren't we all a bit... Flawed?
    There's clingy, then there's "I'm gonna travel the historia crux in search of multiple versions of you which wearing some fugly purple skintight bodysuit" clingy.

Default Not that new, but I want to play!

FFVI but there are still many to play, Bwah-ha-ha!

Mog and Nanaki!Cute and powerful win the day.

Phoenix or Leviathan, but defintiely not Typhoon, that dude is creeeeeepy.

I wish I had played more by now so I had more choice, but FFVI, but only if I could visit the Esper World.

Three Mu, a mesosaur (pet dinosaur? yes please!), a Wyvern, and a Pipsqueak (so cute in the tiny armor!)

Mu: Squeaky, Squeakers, and Scrabbly, Mesosaur: Alwin, nicknamed Fatty Mc-Tubby-Pants, Wyvern: Aria, and Pipsqueak: Ineffective a.k.a Tiny-Face.

Moogles!!!!!! Master Tonberry still gives me a fright every time. You think he's all cute and sweet and then, *wham* you are dead.

I say Utada Hikaru's "Passion" (Japanese long version of "Sanctuary"), but that's Kingdom Hearts, ne? If that doesn't count then a Moogle Wind Song.

I have only two failed Milkshake ideas.
    Tonberry Blitz: Put Master Tonberry in a blender, blend thoroughly, then pour over ice. Then throw it out because that is disgusting.
    Alternatively, the Shiva: a block of iceno blender can crush.

Edgar. He is a delightful flirt and he makes me laugh. We would play mini-golf and and go bowling. Cause I say so.
    "If I were a man, I would eat his heart in the marketplace." - Much Ado About Nothing

1. FFVII
    2. Cloud
    3. GILGAMESH
    4. FFIV, maybe
    5. Tonberry
    6. Ton-ton
    7. Tonberry
    8. The Darkness of Eternity
    9. cba
    10. Tifa, somewhere where Cloud couldn't find us or know about it.

I'm officially changing my "favorite final fantasy" to FFV. It was the second time you visit Mirage that pushed it past FFIII. That town is smurfing creepy.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

FFX

Ooooh. Yuna probably, I guess. xD I don't actually know.

Shiva is pretty cool. (See what I did there?)

I do love Spira. Man, FFX dominates my list so far. D:

Sand Worm. He will eat all my enemies.

Wormy.

Moogle, kupo.

Oooooh. Um. There are so many great choons. Someday the Dream Will End from FFX.

Behemoth Blast: I dunno. Lots of berry-flavours to continue the alliteration.

Quina. We would eat so much good food. :3

FF-VIII

I like how OP Cloud feels.

I've played FFVIII so many times, that I feel Quetzacol would be my favorite. Though I like all of FF8's summon animations, they're well made imo.

The world of Eorzea (ARR) is beautiful from all the screenshots I've seen.

T-Rex

Nibbles

Chocobos, hands down.

There's a lot, it's really hard to pick...but I think I will go with The Sunleth Waterscape from FFXIII

Ton Toxin: A mysterious pokey flavor! (It pokes at your taste buds!)

I'd like to take Rinoa to a Blitzball game!

Articles

Toss up between 9 and 13.

Penelo

I'll say ark. Any summon that take 2 minutes to complete must be cool. Right?

FF X-2. Like FFX but with more massages.

Yams.

Tyrannosaurus Yam

Yams

Blinded by Light hands down.

Mu-lkshakes, served at "Chocobo's Hot at Cold Drinks"

Yuffie and Cait Sith, Anywhere. Cause no one likes those guys.

Final Fantasy XII by far. I just plain love that game.
    Buttz. Mwahahaha.

Carbuncle (got me through FFV).

Vana'diel (specifically, Windurst)

Maybe a Dhalmel

Shorty

Moogles

Battle Theme from XIII right now.

The Jeuno. The best of three other shakes combined. I don't know if it's worth 5 gil, but it's pretty smurfing good.

Fang. The City of Dreams.