Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: The Newbie Party 2013

This party is just a front for the moderators who bring us down. A political party in the name of democracy yet run by the current head of the anti-democratic regime? How is this fair or democratic at all! BoB is just using the poor Newbs to reinstate the tyranny of the mods! Newbies are the children of the forums and he is using them as labourers! THAT IS INTERNET CHILD LABOUR! HOW DARE YOU, BOB!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    On that note, I really do encourage further oldbies and newbies alike to lend us their support, even if we are at capacity when it comes to members. Remember, it's about supporting newer members in particular. I wanna help a newbie slaughter some oldbie opposition from the other parties!
    I'll lend whatever support I can, BoB.
    Thanks, Leeza! <3 Once a Newbie, always a Newbie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
    Loony BoB, this is Rob Roy of the South Wortham Gazette Times. How do you respond to allegations that members who joined more than two months ago are not considered "Newbies" anymore and they are ostracized and banished from the Newbie party?
    I think this is absolutely ridiculous. Would you take your two month old child and throw them out the window? We will not abandon the new members of our forums after two months. Would you? This is typical tabloid journalism and I wish I could say I expect better from Rita Skeeter, but we all know how she works. There's more valid scandal about the way she operates than what she reports on.

Once a Newbie, always a Newbie, that's what I say. We'll always be here to support each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pink Extremist View Post
    This party is just a front for the moderators who bring us down. A political party in the name of democracy yet run by the current head of the anti-democratic regime? How is this fair or democratic at all! BoB is just using the poor Newbs to reinstate the tyranny of the mods! Newbies are the children of the forums and he is using them as labourers! THAT IS INTERNET CHILD LABOUR! HOW DARE YOU, BOB!
    It appears The Pink Extremist is exactly that: An extremist. We've all heard about them, folks. "Extremists". Still, I'm a firm believer that The Pink Extremist is so new to this forum that with the correct support from day one, they could yet learn to change their ways. I think it's safe to say that my party will agree with me when I state that if we win, we will do all we can to stop terrorism from infecting Eyes on Final Fantasy members. I can only hope the Fluffy Pink Party will do what they can to battle terrorism as well.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> You guys still doing all these party threads?... Traditions never die I guess..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Once a newbie, always a newbie.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Once a newbie, always a newbie.
    Perhaps this should be our motto, and the slogan should be "WE ARE YOUR FUTURE.. DEAL WITH IT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

I'll make them official for the time being to make sure that we don't miss the cutoff date. =]

can't stop the newb train.. gonna be choo chooin to the top

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Roy View Post
    Loony BoB, this is Rob Roy of the South Wortham Gazette Times. How do you respond to allegations that members who joined more than two months ago are not considered "Newbies" anymore and they are ostracized and banished from the Newbie party?
    I think this is absolutely ridiculous. Would you take your two month old child and throw them out the window? We will not abandon the new members of our forums after two months. Would you? This is typical tabloid journalism and I wish I could say I expect better from Rita Skeeter, but we all know how she works. There's more valid scandal about the way she operates than what she reports on.

Once a Newbie, always a Newbie, that's what I say. We'll always be here to support each other.
    I have a list from an anonymous, reliable source of newbies that you have paid off to be silent about the "two month old childs" you throw out the window. Recently one of these newbies was spotted after a drunken, orgy-filled night wandering the streets:
    NSFW

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Am I getting Rita and Rob confused?

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

as the lawyer offended, Loony bob, i recomend him not to respond on these accusations yet without consulting me

I
    I seemed to have forgotten what I was going to say. Hello, BoB. Do you mind if I stay here a while. I just want to stay and stare into those eyes, those big beautiful eyes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Stare away, Matoya.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

And we have our representatives! Looks like the Newbie Party is set to win this election.

Not without my help it won't.
    Malboro interception achieved.

Sweet Item!
    Loony BoB only wants Newbies in his party so that he can add to his hair collection!

Sour Item!
    Mr. Shauna and Shauna are the same person, and is used to bulk up Newbie Party numbers!

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

:monster:

we cant lose