Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eyes on Final Fantasy Elections, Part II: TRAGEDY STRIKES

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Uggggh. I am so impatient. Why is this not moving forward!
    Because Election Booth's second job keeps interrupting her and she has subsequently thrown her computer out a window because of it.

PATIENCE, MY PRETTY
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Stop being butts, Newbie Party, the Recycling Bin is doing its best. The Election Booth is an honoured citizen and will be treated with the appropriate respect. If you proceed with more thought crime against the Booth, we will re-educate you. Forcibly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Me and my crew are just really excited this time around because of the excellent work Election Booth has done. Good job, Booth.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Election Booth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Uggggh. I am so impatient. Why is this not moving forward!
    Because Election Booth's second job keeps interrupting her and she has subsequently thrown her computer out a window because of it.

PATIENCE, MY PRETTY
    I appreciate your hard work.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Stop being butts, Newbie Party, the Recycling Bin is doing its best. The Election Booth is an honoured citizen and will be treated with the appropriate respect. If you proceed with more thought crime against the Booth, we will re-educate you. Forcibly.
    :O oooooooh no no no no were not tyring to be butts!! we're just pumped for more!!

VOTING:
    ROUND ONE

Voting for round one will now commence and will end on Monday, June 3d at 11:00pm PST.

Enough waiting! Now we're in the big britches here. Voting. One party will go down into the flames, four parties will advance forward. Is your party worth it? Is it a strong enough party to lead the good people of EoFF into the black or down the road of glory? Do you have what it takes? Do you?

READ THIS trout BEFORE VOTING.

You will be voting on the criteria of each party, including your own. The guide to voting is simple - vote for the party you think has done the best job in each of the categories. If you are a part of a party, you may only vote for your own party in two of the four categories. This is to encourage voting for a job well done and to reward creative responses instead of furthering your own party in this rat race.

Please remember that if you are participating in the elections, you are required to vote in them. If you aren't part of a party, no problem! Vote away! Or don't! but seriously this trout is so easy there are four sections in this round, help a booth brother out and vote anyway

Please PM all votes to Election Booth.

SECTION ONE: Haikus:
    Which haiku speaks to you the most?

The Ace Party:
    Trust the Ace Party
    to draw the cards of success
    without objection.

The Cunning Cap Party:
    mystery veil
    increasing magic evade
    headgear is awesome

The First Fascist Party:
    It's a secret.

The Fluffy Pink Park:
    *hug**hug**hug**hug**hug*
    Pink and Final Fantasy is
    the greatest *hug* *hug*

The Newbie Party:
    The Newbie Party
    We like Final Fantasy
    Wait, Please Don't Flee

SECTION TWO: Interview Questions
    Please note that these questions will need to be answered in the next round. Do not answer them for your parties now; simply vote on which questions you found to be the most creative or relevant to these elections.

The Ace Party:
    (to all parties)
    1. Why should we trust your party?
    2. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    3. Would you call yourself just that ace?

The Cunning Cap Party:
    Fascists: How are you going to deal with an inevitable uprising of the people who you govern over?
    Pinkos: People say pink is just a washed out red. Do you also consider yourselves to be "washed out" by comparison of your competitors?
    The Newbie Party: What went wrong?

The First Fascist Party:
    (to all parties)
    Is there juice?

The Fluffy Pink Party:
    (to all parties)
    What.... is your name?
    What... is your quest?
    What... happens when you tease the octopus?

The Newbie Party:
    To The Ace Party, Agent Proto:
    1. what does the ace party stand for?
    2. rumours say that you are stealing the Cunning cap party's hats!! where and why did you do it?
    3. what are you going to do with those hats?

To The Cunning cap party, Vivi22
    1. Are you aware that the Ace party is stealing all your hats?
    2. please tell something about youre favorite hat!
    3. do you plan of making the whole world wear hats?

To The First Fascist Party, Shoeberto
    1. why doesnt your party want freedom?
    2. ive heard some1 from the Fluffy Pink Party is undercover in your party, do you know anyhting about this?
    3. are you still fighting the eye gunk? how do you plan to do that?

To The Fluffy Pink Party, The Summoner of Leviathan
    1. How pink is pink?
    2. what would you do if/when the fascist party kidnaps your mascot?
    3. how do you fight those annoying paparazzi ppl?[/spoiler]

SECTION THREE: Task for Another Party
    Don't even dare to begin these tasks yet or else. One of each will randomly be assigned to a party, and the party with the highest vote count of this round will get to choose theirs. Which task would you want to complete?

The Ace Party:
    Find a FF related thread at least 5 years old with at least 100 posts and at least 3 people getting rep.

The Cunning Cap Party:
    The party of choice needs to drop the GF codependency for Draw and encounter whichever party they consider to be the biggest threat against them. Select up to three Final Fantasy VIII magic spells for each respective member which you could draw from their personalities to better yourself with stat boosts.

The First Fascist Party:
    Tell us all your secrets.

The Fluffy Pink Party:
    Make a collage of all the FF things that are pink and another of all the FF things that are purple. Tell us which one is best and why.

The Newbie Party:
    Pick a scene from any Final Fantasy game and have some of your party members record a rendition of it. Nothing too long, and the zanier the better!

SECTION FOUR: Elaborate Theory
    The original task:

Devise an elaborate theory implicating a member (or members) of EoFF as Sean F. Kennedy's assassin that is so stupid and far-fetched that it just might be true. Bleys Harvey Oswald was clearly a scapegoat. Who was behind this operation? Who were the other shooters? We need to know.
    Which theory do you find to be the most sound, most structured or most absurd?

The Ace Party:
    Clearly there's only one real person who wanted Cid dead. It would be all to easy to suspect the power of Psychotic's madness and the greed of BoB. In fact that is what the real conspirators want us to believe that one of these would do it.

However I produce the most startling shocking evidence that it was none other than that harlot Lockharted who has plotted assasination, with her lackey happynoodleboy to assist her.

The reasons for this? Because Cid was opposed to her plans to open a new sector of EoFF dedicated to her love of Scatology. She wanted to roll in so much brown it would make what happened to the insidious Del Murder look like a mere smear on the bottom of a toilet bowl.

What happened to put me on to the truth at the heart of it all? I was approached by Del. He tried to co-erce me to make me dance upon his puppet strings except I'm not a lamb waiting to be slaughtered, I am a beast waiting to slaughter. After pumping him for this information I showed him the true meaning of power.

Let this be a lesson to conspirators there is a light shining in the darkness coming for you.

The Cunning Cap Party:
    Spatvark started posting again intermittently for a reason. He's definitely proficient with a rifle and the easiest place to hide is out in the open. Let someone else take the heat while he walks away scot-free!

The First Fascist Party:
    We know what happened, and it's a secret.

The Fluffy Pink Party:
    We don't know who did it, or where they are but when we find them we will give them The Summoner of Leviathan bear hug of death.

The Newbie Party:
    We shall do this in the form of a story with poor grammar, just to make it even more stupid.

"Sean Robinson was killed by Coolhowi!" exclaimed Peegee. Bleys was inclined to disagree, as Peegee is Peegee. "I don't know about that," said Bleys, chewing on his brussel sprout. He picked up a toy pokémon from the floor. "It just seems a little farfetched." "That's not Farfetch'd" said Peegee. "Don't you know your Pokémon?" Bleys gave him a cold stare... and some sweetcorn. "Well, I've spoken to the first person to arrive at the scene - Nicholas Cage. "No, I'm Christopher Walken! And I have a fever!" "Dude, none of us are buying that, Nick. You're always Nick. You can't act. Go away." said Bruno Mars, who had recently arrived from Mars. Which is naturally where he lives. Bruno Mars then ran into a wall shouting something about a lava lamp. Unfortunately the impact gave him a concussion, so Dr Unne arrived and picked him up and dropped him again, then walked away muttering something about having no time for this trout. "But don't you see?" said Peegee. "It was Coolhowi... but he may not be who you think he is." Bleys raised an eyebrow. He knew the rumours - Coolhowi was a bot. Everyone knows a bot from their ability to let people know what songs they like most from the Final Fantasy series. "I don't see what that has to do with anythi--" "IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!" interjected Peegee, flailing his arms wildly. Unfortunately at that point things took a turn for the worse.They were invaded by German Daleks. "EXTERMINIEREN!!!" they shouted, shooting the dead Cheeky Girls who happened to be lying next to Sean Robinson - God knows what those three had been up to. Luckily, help was soon on hand. A huge red laser shot through the Dalek line, and forced them to retreat. It was none other than Cyclops from the X-Men, riding Big Daddy from Bioshock. Not actually Big Daddy from BioShock... Cyclops had a Shoopuf that was named Big Daddy from BioShock. Big Daddy from BioShock also was wearing a giant Cyclops-styled visor and shooting lasers. He wore many hats, too. All kinds. Anyway, Cyclops was weilding the Fishbone of Doom, the final key to destroying the Daleks once and for all. "Ho ho ho, Green Giant!" yelled out Cyclops, smiling down upon Bleys and Peegee fondly. Bleys and Peegee did a little dance with each other and then waved back. "How can we thank you, Cyclops? That was really lucky. I mean, where did you even come from?" "Southampton!" replied Cyclops. "My trusty steed got me here in time. I'll return via airship, though... I have to go overseas and BigDaddy from BioShock saw some Lava Lamps and he loves eating Lava Lamps." Bleys looked around, and then pulled something out of his pants. "Here, take this. It's my stuffed Moomon." "A stuffed Mormon!?" cried Cyclops. "No..." Bleys looked down, clearly disappointed that he hadn't considered bringing a stuffed Mormon with him. "...it's just a stuffed Moomon." "Well, I'll take it!" With that, Cyclops jumped into his airship, which was piloted by a three legged Unicorn named Roger. "By the way," he shouted as the airship departed, "I heard a rumour that Roogle really wanted those Distant Worlds tickets, it's a shame you didn't offer it to staffers. He was really gutted." And then Peegee knew. He knew he was right. "I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!" he exclaimed, shocking Bleys to the floor. "Ever since I got here on my miniature chocobo!" "You have a miniature chocobo?" "Yeah, your ride has to be really really small if you want to get out of the inside of a teapot." Bleys nodded. It was true. Living inside a regular sized teapot had serious downsides, and he can only imagine how tricky it must be to find a vehicle capable of exiting one. "So, what do you know? Go on, let's hear it." "Well! Roogle is Coolhowi, because he really wanted those Distant Worlds tickets so he registered under another name. But Sean found out, so Roogle hired the Cheeky Girls to have a threesome with Sean. Roogle, like everyone out there, knew that Sean has an eclair after sex... but what if the eclair was poison? Well, that would be ridiculous, but what if the eclair was filled with Vagisil!? Exactly. And Sean's allergic to Vagisil. When the Cheeky Girls smothered his eclair all over his face (that's how he likes it), Roogle knew that the cause of death would obviously lead to him, so instead he beat him to death with a surprisingly cold thermos, intending to hide any other cause of death." Bleys gave him a long, cold stare and took the sweetcorn back. "Well, I suppose it does match up with Roogle's fingerprints being all over the suprisingly cold thermos... but that could just be a coincidence." "No, no, Bleys." Peegee lit up a plastic katana and smoked it slowly. "I think you'll find Roogle drinks his whiskey hot." Peegee left the crimescene, walking into the sunrise. Bleys looked around at the beaten corpses and shook his head. "Maybe I don't know my Pokémon anymore." THE END

There you have it, folks. Remember, one party is going down. Whose it is going to be?

Good luck to all the parties!

COMMENCE VOTING

*Gil revelations will begin after voting has ended and before the next round starts.
    Last edited by Election Booth; 06-01-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You should really post announcements when new things happen, Election Booth. I totally forgot this was even going on still.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to vote because we're going to win regardless... whether or not the Booth declares us the winners.

Blog Entries

i think you should never be able to vote on yourself..

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If it's good enough for the leader's of the world's countries, it's good enough for me.

Blog Entries

lol, no :l
    becaus voting for yourself just doesnt make it fair becaus its automaticly 2 points for your own party, and 2 for other ppl..
    so every party already has (lets say there are 8 ppl) 16 votes

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Sssssshhhh, we have more members than some of the other parties.

The option is available to vote for your party because some parties did an excellent job with their tasks, and I believe it would be more unfair to keep them from voting for themselves than it would be to allow them to.

Voting ends tonight, folks! Let's get some more in, it's not looking too great right now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    lol, no :l
    becaus voting for yourself just doesnt make it fair becaus its automaticly 2 points for your own party, and 2 for other ppl..
    so every party already has (lets say there are 8 ppl) 16 votes

"Then again... by this logic, if no party was allowed
    to vote for themselves, the members of all parties
    would simply choose to not vote at all in order to
    avoid giving any votes to the opposing parties."

"Psh! Have none of you heard of honour? Just
    vote for whichever party you think did the
    best job, you bunch of corrupted lunatics!"

"Welcome to politics."

Blog Entries

i disagree since its a 'rule' to vote.. besides if you dnt vote then ffs dont participate in these elections :l

be a good sport and Vote!

.. this is just 50% wasted votes
    Last edited by Shaibana; 06-03-2013 at 06:29 PM.