Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dexter: The End

Masuka's daughter had the same laugh. I loled so god damn hard. That was a great touch.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I thought Deb was planning something when she was so happy after finding out Harry killed himself, but I figured it was suicide herself. Holy crap. Her trying to justify it at their group therapy session, though...

Also lol at Masuka's daughter. Of course he was a sperm donor.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The laugh was cute, and it's nice to see Masuka get some kind of storyline. Everybody loves Masuka. :}

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup View Post
    Hope ya'll watched the episode before reading the thread 'cause...

Many people are guessing that Deb will kill Dexter and/or get killed herself this season, but I sure as trout didn't expect her to try it less than halfway through the season! And from next week's promoit's nice to see Dexter pissed at her for it.
    Thanks for the first line, as usual I blundered into the thread like a dork without realising a new episode was out. Even something as simple as that lets me close the tab before I read anything. xD

I agree with whoever said that the supporting characters' side stories just seem like filler lately. I honestly couldn't care less about Quinn's relationship drama. At least the thing with Masuka's daughter was cute. I wonder if they're related in real life, they really did look alike.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Grinding my teeth again. Deb had so many ways of actually killing Dex, and yet she just catapults them into a little mud puddle, and then fishes him out again. Of course, she probably didn't actually want him to die, but it just gets frustrating.

I do miss the tension that was present in seasons with Trinity or Jordan Chase. This all feels a little lacklustre, and I'm wondering if I should just wait and watch the rest of the series as a little marathon instead.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I think it would've been amazing if they'd ended the show with Deb randomly killing them both out of nowhere, no closure, no explanation, just that. But then, I'm a dick.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would actually be okay with that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I liked Dexter's anger and frustration at the beginning. Him and Deb seemed to make up too quickly for my tastes, but her being on the boat as he dumped a body is a huge step.

So who thinks Masuka's daughter is out for money? The episode was pretty blatant with the hints, but that makes me suspect it might be something else entirely. Knowing Masuka's and this show's penchant for the shocking, she may just be out to bone him.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Started watching Six Feet Under yesterday without knowing that I'd get to see Michael C. Hall make out with another man. That was a treat.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I actually think it would be awesome if this series ends with her killing Dexter, but the exact way that Dexter dreamed it would happen, with a gunshot to the head.

"Deb I'm the Bay Harbor Butcher" *BANG*

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I fully expect something like that to happen. I don't know how else it can end other than Dexter being killed. Will be legit surprised if he survives.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's no way Dexter lives. My guess is that Deb feels she has to kill him, but Dexter kills himself to save her from doing that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I try to suspend my disbelief and not expect the shows I love to be perfect, but I have complaints!

1) Seriously, Dexter? You just happen to decide to get a screwdriver to open that camera to find the little thumb drive (which has no security on it) and, not only does it have photos of the murder, but it also happens to have something on the floor which reflects the perfectly framed face of the murderer and his hand holding the murder weapon? Seriously?

2) Your method of destroying evidence that links you to a murder is to leave it sitting in the top of your trashcan?

3) You can't put off your murder for one more night so your already abused nanny can have her birthday to herself??

4) "Remember me?" What kind of stupid thing to say is that? I'm glad she's back though.

If the Dexter spinoff is about this new kid... not sure how I feel about that.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

I would watch the trout out of the Masuka Family Hour!

Seriously though, why aren't more people dying? Stupid brat kid.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

#1 and #2 on your list made me shake my head while watching the show. #1 is like the resolution of a cheesy dime mystery novel, and #2 is yet another one of Dexter's head scratching moments of mind-numbing carelessness (like his recurring inability to put his cell phone on silent when he's stalking victims).