Articles
    Blog Entries

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is that the grinch?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I like how I was somehow nominated for this and then got zero votes.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

27. Most Honest Member

Nomination leader(s): Loony BoB and Miriel (6)

The Nominees:

Bunny
    Calliope
    Cuchulainn
    Formalhaut
    Locky
    Loony BoB
    Miriel
    Raistlin
    shion
    Shorty

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am Nick Miller. I absolutely am Nick Miller and I love him.

Congratulations, Psychotic, on the award no one is surprised on you winning!

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    I like how I was somehow nominated for this and then got zero votes.
    You were tricked.

Quote Originally Posted by A transcription of an actual conversation by drunk Loony BoB
    WHO is nominated for... Most Honest Member... do you know this? Oh my God. Uhm. [laughter] You can get a cookie! I'm sure you can get a cookie. Cookies are very readily available in supermarkets around you. Yeah. Right... I have internet! Hold on! I have internet! trout!

shion! I suppose she's honest... in a way, in a way, like... she hasn't seemed to be a lying kind of person. Yeah. Aye. But I think that kind people aren't always the most honest kind of people, because they don't want to tell you when they think that something bad about you. That's a very valuable input, that. That's... that's something. [laughter] I can't believe I'm... [laughter]

Evilest? That's very... that's a very... is that deep? That could be deep. [gasp] Gasp! Honest? I'm honest. I'm drunk, I'm the most honest person here. Whoops, Sarah's asking me for a phonecall, I'm going to have to call her in a bit... RIGHT! Let's hammer through this trout! Right! Who's... who's the first on the list?

Bunny! Bunny is honest... because he... is a bit of a douche to people... at times. He says exactly what a lot of people are thinking of saying but have the respect not to say, but he's just like "nah, smurf that, I'm just gonna be honest." And I think that's an honest thing, you know, and, and you've got to respect that! It... it can be a very admirable personality trait. It can also be a bit of a douche thing, though, because being a douche is a bit of a dick thing. BUT. Being honest is still, at least, like, the, I mean, sometimes it can be a good thing, and I think that in Bunny's case quite a lot of the time he is a very honest person.... and I think that sometimes he could possibly be a little bit less OPEN, if anything. But he is definitely honest.

Nicky! Kel-E-O-pee as I like to call her, even though it's Kel-E-Ope or whatever. Nicky is definitely honest. She's very honest with me because she tells me when I'm being a dick or when I'm being stupid or when... I'm... something... anything... whatever. I'm definitely drunk. [laughter] You were very honest about me being drunk! But then again, quite a lot of people have been honest about me being drunk recently. I have an empty glass, what the smurf is up with that!? Anyway - Nicky is very honest because she tells me exactly what she thinks even when she knows that it's not a nice thing to say or when it's, like, not something that I want to hear, she'll still tell me because she's very, very, very... she's a good person that takes care of me and... when I'm needing honest words and blunt words. So, she deserves to be on this list! ...Who's next?

Cuchulainn!? [laughter] He's honest. He's honest in a bit of a way like Bunny is, but a little bit more BLUNT about it. B-Bunny will like, make some, like, kind of remark that people who are in the know can understand and see that he's been making a snide comment or something. Cuchulainn... if... if... what's that saying about the feather and the chicken? Like... something is the feather and something is the whole damned chicken? Hold on a second, hold on a second, I'm going to look this up. It's something to do with kinky, I'm sure. Hold on. Kinky... whole damned chicken... right... okay. Okay. Sensuous is being tickled with a feather. That's Bunny! Kinky is when they use the whole damned chicken. That's Cuchulainn! [laughter] He's... he's like... if, if, if... if Bunny thought that you were being a stupid idiot, he'd say "Well, I think that you could possibly be a bit smarter." and Cuchulainn is the person who would say "YOU'RE smurfING STUPID. YOU'RE AN IDIOT. YOU'RE A DUMBASS. WHY THE smurf ARE YOU ALIVE!?" He's that kind of guy. Yeah. Who's next?

Formalhaut... Formalhaut... I... he's honest, uh, he would say things that people would generally be uncomfortable with saying. Like... he, he... people often find that quite uncomfortable to say things like "I worry about you" or "I care about you" or "You're such a lovely person" and stuff, but he will say it without thinking twice because he... cares... and stuff. Uhm... he's definitely honest from my times in truth or truth. He definitely says things that I... you've got to have some balls to say that kind of stuff about... anything. Oh boy indeed. I'm not going to elaborate on that, all I'm saying is that he definitely plays to the rules! [laughter] He did take us by surprise. Oh dear. [laughter] Who's next on the list!?

Locky? She's... Locky's cool. Yeah. I can never tell with Tara. She... she's definitely... she's honest with me about things. But I can never quite know, I can never quite know if she thinks something or something else. But I'm getting there! I'm getting there. But! She's, uhm, she-she's, no, she's seriously, she's very honest with, like, she's... she'll tell you what... how she feels and she won't hold back. And stuff. And... I, uh, I... I respect that a lot. And if I am after an opinion on something I know that she'll always tell me her honest opinion. You know when I was wearing some clothes that Danielle put me in for the wedding shoot and stuff, and I wore them again another day when Tara was there and she looked at my clothes and said "Well. Hmm. Right." ...and, that's honesty! [laughter] Yeah. Right. I guess she didn't approve of them. I felt very weird for the rest ot the day that day. And then I thought that I was wearing something that is no longer appropriate for wearing or something, even if it's just a dress shirt and jeans... but apparently, I dunno, she said "I'm not going to say..." Which is honesty! Who's next on the list!?

Miriel! Miriel and I haven't always seen eye to eye. She is a decent person, she's a good person, I've heard a lot of great things and she, she, she will always tell me what is on her mind, whether it is good or bad. She can tell me good things and she can tell me bad things and she'll always be definitely honest about it. She doesn't hold back. BUT at the same time, I'm... she's... she-she... she... she, yeah, she doesn't hold back, she's like, she's a lot like ME really in some ways because I say exactly what's on my mind pretty much quite often as well. But no, no, she is, she's cool. She's cool. We... she's cool. She helps me out with stuff! And things! Yeah, sorry. xD Who's next?

RAISTLIN? REALLY!? He's a laywer, he has to be dishonest, that's his entire smurfing job, to make sure his clients win despite the fact of honesty, not in... not with honesty... I guess? He's paid... well, yea, but that's still dishonesty! That... that's dishonesty. And stuff. She what? Phil vetoed him? What's Phil got to do with vetoing him? OH, we should STILL veto him! [laughter]. We, we should veto him. Yes, I agree, we should veto him. He's not, I suppose he's not, he is honest in that he always says what's on, what... what he thinks. He doesn't really care about what other people think about what he thinks. But... he is a lawyer and I don't think lawyers are the most honest people in the world. If I was a lawyer, I probably wouldn't be honest either. Who's next?

shion's very honest. She always says how she feels. Even when it's something that people might feel a bit awkward about how they feel, and, I-I-I can understand, I can respect that a lot, because quite often I feel something and I don't want to talk about how I feel, but she will talk about how she feels all the time. And that... that's, that's, that's admirable because sometimes you just need to talk to people about it. And she, she talks about other things as well. Again, truth or truth, we uhm... we found out a lot of information that we didn't expect to find out. But... truth or truth is... something. Lot of things. Yep. But we can't elaborate on that! Because truth or truth stays in truth or truth! What's next!? What's next? Last...?

Shorty? SARAH. Now. Well. She won Nicest Member and I don't think she should have won Nicst Member, she's very nice, but I don't know if she's Nicest! I am just being honest... but no, no, no, seriously though, Sarah is someone who will always give me input on anything and... I suppose, yeah, she, she is honest, she tells me when she thinks that I'm doing like... good, and doing bad or whatever, you know? She'll.... she'll never hold back. She doesn't judge, though. She's... Sarah's my friend! [laughter] Oh, man... uhm... yeah! I'm scraping the barrel here, man, oh God!

...I'm on that list!? Right. What do you mean you don't know why!? I think that I'm being very honest right now. Right... me. I'm h honest because when I say that I will keep promises... when I say that "I promise you this" or something like that, I mean it. And that's... that's a lot, that's something that a lot of people could do more of.

She... why did I say she!? [laughter] Uhm, THEY, they... there's no she here! I'm talking about everyone else on the list! THEY. There's a lot of... to be fair, there are a lot of girls on this list. There are a lot of girls on this list so it makes sense that I would say she but I know that Formalhaut's a guy and... is there other guys? Bunny and Cuchulainn are guys... see, I'm honest about that, too. Sorry? Six guys!? I don't even remember some of them... who are the other guys? I got Bunny. Ah, you did, you did miscount. Would you consider me... what the smurf does that even mean? [laughter] It's like... "I know she's female, but I WOULD CONSIDER HER MALE." [laughter] Okay, it-it-it's... Bunny, Cuch and Formal are the he's. And me. I AM NOT FEMALE. I'm being honest when I say "I am not female."

Right. Okay. Either way, they are all very honest people on that list, to be fair, it must be said that they are all quite honest. There probably are some, I mean, everyone is dishonest at sometime in their life and sometimes you have to be dishonest to stop people from, like, killing themselves or something, like, if you, like, met someone who's an Absolute Twat, and you know, I mean, like, the Worst Person Ever, and they were, like, "I'm going to kill myself" and you'd have to be dishonest by saying "No, no, you shouldn't kill yourself." [laughter] I don't even know what I'm talking about! I have never been in this situation, thank smurf I have not. [laughter] Oh my God, how long is this thing? Oh my God, I've been talking for sixteen minutes. Should I post this thing as a speech, or should I just, like... oh God. [laughter] Okay, honestly... I, I, okay, I honestly believe every single person on that list is a very honst person more often than not. There may be times that they are dishonest, but I think in general that they are all very deserving of the award. I believe that shion is a very honest person, I believe that Formalhaut is, and Bunny, and Cuch, and Shorty, how is my memory when I'm drunk? Me, Locky, uhm... uh... don't tell me, don't tell me, I can get this, I can get this... why aren't YOU on this list, you're quite an honest person too, aren't you? JUST NOT HONEST OFTEN ENOUGH. You're a FILTHY LIAR! ... Yeah, that's true, okay, alright, either way, I believe these people are very honest people, I believe... Miriel! Miriel as well! And, uhm, I admire... I admire honesty, I think that honesty is a very good trait and I think that more people should be honest in this world. Sometimes there are times that you shouldn't be. Sometimes there are times that you should just, uhm... that when people need to hear something that you should say the thing that they need to hear. But, uhm, I think those times are very few and far between, and I think that honesty is a virtue that, uh, should be... should be more prevalent in society.

AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT. Good luck with anyone listening to, 17.. 18 minutes of me DRUNK, talking to Faris on the phone . Faris is smurfing awesome, by the way, on the phone. I just have to say that. HONESTLY. You're pretty cool. [laughter] I should probably go now because I think I just missed a phonecall from Sarah. So. I will catch you later. Bye bye! [laughter] Bye! You're awesome! Bye bye!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I can't do this.

oh BoB please drink more

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Go home BoB, you're drunk.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post

I can't do this.
    I am sure he should see a doctor about that terrible hole in his head.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

odrunkBoB

New best speech

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

27. Most Honest Member

Those who didn’t make it…

Cuchulainn.........................6
    Miriel.............................6
    shion..............................6
    Raistlin...........................5
    Formalhaut.........................3
    Shorty.............................3
    RSL................................1
    Locky..............................0

Leaving Bunny, Calliope, and BoB to speak their minds…

Calliope...........................8
    Loony BoB..........................8
    Bunny..............................9

And the Ciddie goes to…

Bunny