Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930313545 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X&Y post-launch discussion thread - AKA Jinx is Upset

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Currently earning just over 10M Goomies a second. I really like the factoids.

e; Level 63. I wonder how high the facts go?
    Last edited by Quindiana Jones; 10-30-2013 at 03:52 PM.

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Someone here should really make a list of all the Pokemon available through the FSZ from the people at EoFF. I'd say that'd be a nice bonus.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Would they be the same for everyone? like will others encounter the same Pokemon from a certain person, or would they be different?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The three pokemons you can get from my FSZ (they include ditto, btw) are the same three for all my friends.

Oh, and:
    (SPOILER)Capture.JPG

And then there is Death

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Would they be the same for everyone? like will others encounter the same Pokemon from a certain person, or would they be different?
    From what was discussed by Endless, and in the chat, yeah. They are going to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    Someone here should really make a list of all the Pokemon available through the FSZ from the people at EoFF. I'd say that'd be a nice bonus.
    I totally posted one in chat dude, pay attention. Anyway, the list is;

Aipom, Lilipup, Minccino, Chansey, Paras, Venemoth, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Cacturne, Electabuzz, Luxio, Zebstrika, Galvantula, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Tyrogue, Breloom, Growlithe, Ponyta, Magmar, Larvesta, Ninetales, Tranquill, Tropius, Rufflet, Dusclops, Spiritomb, Tangela, Sunkern, Swadloon, Petilil, Sawsbuck, Maractus, Phanpy, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Snorunt, Spheal, Dewgong, Muk, Drowzee,Munna, Xatu, Girafarig, Forrettress, Klang, Metang, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby.

Those are the FSZ only Pokemon.

And don't pay attention to Endless' Goomy Clicker, he cheated =P. I'm making 18.4m/s

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm making 48.7 million/sec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post

Aipom, Lilipup, Minccino, Chansey, Paras, Venemoth, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Cacturne, Electabuzz, Luxio, Zebstrika, Galvantula, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Tyrogue, Breloom, Growlithe, Ponyta, Magmar, Larvesta, Ninetales, Tranquill, Tropius, Rufflet, Dusclops, Spiritomb, Tangela, Sunkern, Swadloon, Petilil, Sawsbuck, Maractus, Phanpy, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad, Snorunt, Spheal, Dewgong, Muk, Drowzee,Munna, Xatu, Girafarig, Forrettress, Klang, Metang, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby.

And don't pay attention to Endless' Goomy Clicker, he cheated =P. I'm making 18.4m/s
    I meant for the People of EoFF. Each EoFFer has a specific type and Pokemon, right? A list of those for everyone would be nice. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Tasura View Post

I meant for the People of EoFF. Each EoFFer has a specific type and Pokemon, right? A list of those for everyone would be nice. ;p
    I apparently missed half of your original sentence, go me.

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

So, Endless has a Ditto FSZ? Isn't that all we need to know?

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My Goomies stretch from here to the Sun. Hell yes. 562bn Goomies at my command!

As much as I didn't like Candies, I wanted to try Goomy Clicker. But it doesn't seem to work on my machine.

Not compatible with IE?

Still breeding Riolu. I've gotten a couple good ones, which will help narrow my focus for later results. I'll probably have some spare, high-IV Jolly nature Riolu if anyone wants them when I'm done. In a day or two. It's faster and better, but not that much faster.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dude, what on Earth are you doing using IE?

Quote Originally Posted by Quint Eastwood View Post
    Dude, what on Earth are you doing using IE?
    Pretty much everything. I hear everyone complain about it, but this is only the second thing I've found it can't do, the other also being a homemade flash game.

It doesn't usually cause me any problems, and it does everything I want it to do. So why switch? No one has ever answered that question for me. Heck, most of the other browsers I've seen and tried just seem to be versions of IE with special "helpful" toolbars added (which I loathe and never want).

Give me a good reason to switch, and a good suggestion as to which to switch to, and I will. I don't exactly have any love for IE. It's just...there. It came on my PC, and never really screwed up.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Because you can't play Goomy Clicker.