Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Artwork for new TCG inspired by Triple Triad

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    This reminds me of tetra master/triple triad. I think FF fans will love this! I may contact you for more details and we may be able to get something promoted for it. A semi interviewish thing. That'll go on our frontsite and social media stuff. Maybe that'll help get the kickstarter moving!
    Freya that is fantastic news! Please let me know what you need from us and we'll send it to you via PM.

Here's out press kit just in case: http://www.aeternastudios.co/eminence-xanders-tales-press-kit

Thank you again for your wonderful support, it will not be forgotten!

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post
    This reminds me of tetra master/triple triad. I think FF fans will love this! I may contact you for more details and we may be able to get something promoted for it. A semi interviewish thing. That'll go on our frontsite and social media stuff. Maybe that'll help get the kickstarter moving!
    Freya that is fantastic news! Please let me know what you need from us and we'll send it to you via PM.

Here's out press kit just in case: http://www.aeternastudios.co/eminence-xanders-tales-press-kit

Hi There

I'm the guy that runs our twitter and Facebook pages for the moment. Would you mind if I shared some images to drum up interest with our fans? I'll copy you into the tweets and link to your page on the facebook posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminence View Post

Hi There

I'm the guy that runs our twitter and Facebook pages for the moment. Would you mind if I shared some images to drum up interest with our fans? I'll copy you into the tweets and link to your page on the facebook posts.
    Of course you can! We are extremely grateful of this and would be more than happy to provide any further content if required.

Thank you for the incredible support guys, we're truly at your debt.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I'll be sure to donate to your Kickstarter! I didn't realise you guys were from good ol' Blighty. There's a lot of cool iOS/Android stuff coming out from homeshores these days.

Articles

I've promoted your kickstater page via our twitter. I noticed your favorite on that post. I might take some images through the article and promote them via the page during the week too.

I've messaged the moderators are /r/finalfantasy (reddit) to see if we can promote the kickstarter page there. Kickstarters are frowned upon on many reddit pages so I'll let you know what happens there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    I'll be sure to donate to your Kickstarter! I didn't realise you guys were from good ol' Blighty. There's a lot of cool iOS/Android stuff coming out from homeshores these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    I've promoted your kickstater page via our twitter. I noticed your favorite on that post. I might take some images through the article and promote them via the page during the week too.

I've messaged the moderators are /r/finalfantasy (reddit) to see if we can promote the kickstarter page there. Kickstarters are frowned upon on many reddit pages so I'll let you know what happens there.
    You guys are incredible. I cannot thank you enough! We'll turn into mutes as we all enunciate our gratitude in unison, repeatedly. Until.. We collapse.

Seriously, if there's anything we can do from our end to help drive more traffic to this forum we'll return the favour! Just send us a PM and we'll work something out.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

finalfantasy.com which is khinsiders sister site tweeted you guys and thefinalfantasy should be getting something up about you soon! I gave him your email so you may hear from him!

It's really no problem! We tend to like to support our fellow nerds, specially when you guys have been dutifully updating us the entire way! We appreciate the want to even share the art and progress with us. So we try to share your work with others!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

If you need a "back of the box" quote:

Eminence: Xander's Tales puts an engaging spin on classic Triple Triad gameplay with unique rulesets, a living, breathing world and beautiful art direction. This could be the mythic-rare of the handheld TCG market.

Articles

I've discussed with the Moderators over at /r/finalfantasy and they are happy to allow your content to be promoted there so long as the community has no objections with promoting your kickstarter.

I've made a post about it to get some extra promotion
    Last edited by Dat Matt; 09-02-2014 at 08:03 PM.

Thank you thank you thank you. All of you have been incredible and we cannot stress enough how much of a boost this has given us!

We will continue to post development updates and progress on our project! The drinks are on us.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was already pretty excited for the Harlequin division, but after looking at the map and finding that the city is called Quina... well, I have a lot of cleaning to do.

The drinks are absolutely on you and we will hold you to that, as we are all a bunch of raging alcoholics.

Articles

Myself especially, comes with the territory of being Scottish

Also, congratulations on breaking £10k

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Also, I have a question. Is it also playable offline, or is it going to be online only, you monsters?

For years, this notorious Division has groomed troubled young girls into merciless killers. Harlequins are trained to subdue their emotions and lend their powers to other nations for financial and political benefits. As their purpose to create conflict benefits them financially, some believe they are influencers of key wars which have plagued Artalys. Harlequins heighten their Alchemy powers by pledging to the Guardian Gemini. They're brought up to believe that the state of happiness in a dying word is an illusion which hastens ones death.

Introducing the first card of the Division, Tragedy.