Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyes on FF Wrestling Federation: THUNDERDOME!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Considering many of the current members have been listed, I figured it was time to start digging a little deeper than the surface.

Honestly, Wesley.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Spuuky
    PG
    The Man
    Sylvie
    nik0tine
    Yerushalmi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I approve and second Sam's list.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

We start these things as we often do, with a bit of backstage chicanery. Flying Mullet, manager of Final Fantasy, is meeting that mysterious man!

And the mystery man seems to be wearing a Final Fantasy shirt and not a General Archive one!

"I have an important announcement to make - there will be a change to tonight's scheduled match. The title match between Vivi22 and theundeadhero will now be a Triple Threat match - our third contestant will be Madonna!"

The two men who had thought to be foes now advance on the interloper to their match, none too pleased!

They both fly into a drop kick, blasting the former man of mystery in the face.

With Madonna stumbling around blinded after having taken four boots to the face, the original competitors square off, with Vivi suplexing hero.

"No! Don't stomp on his beautiful face!"

"Mmm, check out dat butt!" Also I don't know what it is with this game but the referees have a tendency to try to drift off into the arena.

The Champion gets slammed by the two challengers.

If you can tell what's going on in this giant man pile then you're a better person than I.

Suddenly, hero pulls off a pin on Madonna. Vivi22 does not seem to care - he just sort of circles them, watching - knowing that this will mean he loses his title.

And that's that.

Vivi22 finally gives a crap when his belt is given to hero and starts trying to fight him, but it is all too late. Oh and hero has a weapon, and boffs him with the belt.

And now it is time for the Lounge title shot, but I like to call it "The Pantz and Raistlin ballet". Why?

Captions really not needed for this, are they?

Here's one that I will caption though, Pantz being kicked firmly in the balls.

And delivering his Hulk Hogan taunt afterwards for good measure. I mean, why not.

Damnit will you idiots stop sleeping on the job?

Pantz then eventually decides to crawl over to Raistlin and pin him. I mean, if you're going to lie down you may as well get a belt for it, right?

Right! Two matches, two new champions! This doesn't bode well for Mister Adequate!

Speaking of, here is that title match! There were so many interruptions from Cuch, Freya etc. that the ropes are now flaming barbed wire. If someone wants to run in and have their face burned and ripped to shreds, they're more than welcome to, but I suspect this will just be a one on one fight. Oh, and there's a smurfload of weapons too, because, y'know, General Chat.

I still have no idea why Pike always brings that plank to the ring. Maybe it's her lucky plank.

I love dropkick screenshots. They're my favourite.

Pike is sent tumbling into the ropes... that must smurfing hurt. A lot.

As much as being stabbed in the face with some scissors, I wonder...?

Pike manages to clamber back in and turn it back around... that is probably not the best place to be resting your arms, all things considered.

And now she's mashing his face into the flaming wires. True love right here folks!

It's hard to tell what's blood and what's the ring design really.

BOOM! An explosion goes off, nailing both! I *think* it was a bottle of alcohol that caught fire and turned into a molotov, but I am not sure.

Huxley takes advantage of the explosion to pin Pike and win, forcing her to kneel before him and the belt!

Tune in for Part 2! I have listened to you all and the competitors in the Screen Name Tournament will be DK, Agent Proto, PG, Nait, Sylvie, The Man, The Shoeless Hobo and nik0tine. Thanks for your suggestions

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff
    Last edited by Psychotic; 11-10-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: makes previewing new posts a bitch, but is god damn genius and i approve

wesley.png

Imagine that smurfing face bearing down on you in the throws of passion. Those cold dead eyes and self satisied grim. Sweat bouncing off yer nose accompanied with primal goat noises and slow deliberate thrusts. smurfin hell Wesley I actually feel raped.
    Last edited by Cuchulainn; 11-10-2013 at 07:43 PM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

goat noises xD

Articles

Oh look, the Shoeless Hobo is here, ready to win the Screen Name Tournament because he has such a great name!

Oh no it's Iceglow with a brick and a bad yellow sweater

And a sword too

OH NO THE SHOELESS HOBO IS INJURED AND CAN'T TAKE PART IN THE CONTEST! What a shame! Spuuky will have to take his place. Never mind, I'm sure The Shoeless Hobo will return to exact revenge on Iceglow after being humiliated by such a puny foe.

NOTE: The Shoeless Hobo died as he returned to his home planet.

Here is the tournament draw! The Man fights Nait, Proto takes on PeeGee, Spukky faces nik0tine and DK will square off against Sylvie. Also don't worry about the little controller icons - I had to back out of this when I learned you couldn't have all AI, so they will all be AI controlled as normal!

SERIOUS BUSINESS AARON FREED vs Nait!

Aaron Freed tries to put on his most serious of faces.

He's no match for Nait's acrobatic style though. The crazy Finn jumps about like a mad box of frogs, here there and everywhere, and Aaron Freed simply cannot keep up.

Nait makes The Man tap, moving onto the Semi-Finals.

pr00t takes on PeeGee next, in a battle for the ages.

I say "battle", it was actually very one-sided.

Still, it was a blast to watch Proto beat the snot out of PeeGee and make him tap out.

Yes, PG, you lost, and no amount of newbie sex0rzing asl desu ^_^ will save you now.

nik0tine v Spuuky was the most boring match ever. They just punched each other a lot. Thanks for that, Sam. Stop with the bloody EoEO obsession, EoEO sucks Yerushalmi indeed!

An unusually cheerful Spuuky won the boring troutfest anyway. Good job Spuuky and thank you for smurfing ending it.

In the last of the Quarter Finals, DK fights the lovely Sylvie for the right to meet Spuuky.

In which they both get down and funky.

So which one do you think is enjoying this predicament more?

Ah, well, that answers that then doesn't it?

DK runs out the easy winner in this one-sided contest.

Then, no word of a smurfing lie, he picks up a god damn broom as he leaves the arena and walks off with it. I swear I was not controlling him (like the last time he did this) and I was smurfing laughing my arse off at it.

Time for the #eoff tag war! Shauna & Mr Shauna vs Locky & Happy Noodle Boy vs Jinx & Denmark!

I can't really come up with many good captions for this one, it was just a massive god damn brawl.

See what I mean? Pure chaos.

Anywho, Jinx slams Shauna...

And manages to pin her without anyone really noticing - they were all sort of busy anyway.

Quite why Phil thinks it appropriate to raise his hands in the air at this development I don't know, but we have a new pair of #eoff Tag Team Champions!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah Nait! I knew you had it in you!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just some notes:

Two posts in one day! We're lucky ducks.

I think you really missed a golden opportunity to dress Steve in some double-denim.

JINXMARK smurf YEAH WOOO

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

How disappointing for Team Shaunas.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, Shauna, I kicked your tartan wearing ass!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Also, I laughed at Steve's creepy moustache thing going on.

Articles

I was desperate to double denim him but alas there were no denim jackets. Weird yellow sweater had to suffice!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm glad I put PG in his place.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.