Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber's mother: "Pull your pants up!" (New film, "Believe," coming soon)

I cannot wait for him to spiral out of control. I hope he commits suicide.

EDIT: Let's be more constructive instead of wishing the horrible death of celebrities. -Murder

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

In the midst of all this hubbub, what nobody seems to have noticed is that those pants actually don't go any higher. Everybody seems very focused on the fashion aspect of this, but it's left to me to ask the really important questions: Is Justin alright? Is he making enough money to buy big enough pants? Nobody understands the Bieb

Blog Entries

Also. They're skinny....

Oh lord. He's sagging Jeggings.

it's bad enough trying to sag skinny jeans. What the hell, Justin?

Tighty-whiteys are basicially white underwear in general, whether they are boxers or briefs. When a person sags his pants, he waddles like a duck when he walks.

And I'm afraid that if Justin Bieber gets too close to Miley Cyrus, she will drag him down with her, causing him to spiral out of control as well, but that's another topic.

And he pretty much sags all of his pants, except for the occasions when he dresses up formally and wears a suit and tie.
    Is that your final answer?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMillionaire View Post
    And I'm afraid that if Justin Bieber gets too close to Miley Cyrus, she will drag him down with her, causing him to spiral out of control as well, but that's another topic.
    lol

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tighty whiteys are called TIGHTIES because they are tight. Boxers aren't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Blog Entries

Boxers also aren't typically white. Sure there are white boxers, but tighty whities typically refer to white boxer briefs or man panties.

Roflmao just because someone is "wild" doesn't mean they're outta control. I've gone through having a lot of money at a young age & being pretty or whatever (no I'm not dogging myself now. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just not 18 anymore). I went out literally every night and stayed out all night until I had to be at work. Take an hour or 2 nap, roll on in w coke in my bra, work my 12 hr shift, leave with $80 - $100, do it all over again.

But I paid my bills and took care of business. I wasn't out of control ...

Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin. Calm down. Lol

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure tighty whiteys are just briefs.

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Boxers also aren't typically white. Sure there are white boxers, but tighty whities typically refer to white boxer briefs or man panties.

Roflmao just because someone is "wild" doesn't mean they're outta control. I've gone through having a lot of money at a young age & being pretty or whatever (no I'm not dogging myself now. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just not 18 anymore). I went out literally every night and stayed out all night until I had to be at work. Take an hour or 2 nap, roll on in w coke in my bra, work my 12 hr shift, leave with $80 - $100, do it all over again.

Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin. Calm down. Lol
    They haven't... at least not yet...

And I thought tighty-whiteys referred to white underwear in general. If that is not the case, then what do you call white boxers?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post

They haven't... at least not yet...

And I thought tighty-whiteys referred to white underwear in general. If that is not the case, then what do you call white boxers?
    Losers.

Hey, check this out:

[VIDEO] Justin Bieber?s Pants Fall Down ? Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage - Hollywood Life

During a performance in Florida, his pants kept falling, but he managed to pull them back up (at least up to just right below his bottom). It's only a matter of time before his pants fall completely off on stage.

Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin.
    Actually, now he has. See my most recent thread about it. I can only imagine how his family will react when they find out...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Actually, now he has. See my most recent thread about it. I can only imagine how his family will react when they find out...
    I would venture a guess that his family already knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I would venture a guess that his family already knows.
    Yeah, Jinx is right. It's been all over the tabloids. I'm sure they've found out by now.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

With a casual indifference but public show of apology and care? By rolling in their piles of money, perhaps?