Thread: So I found the first website I ever made on the wayback machine...

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default So I found the first website I ever made on the wayback machine...

WELCOME TO THE RPG REALM!!!

Expage doesn't exist anymore so it can only be viewed through the wayback machine.

Talk about ancient.

Did you know I've got answers for your Final Fantasy Questions? Oh yes, yes I do. 13 year old Nathan has much to share with anyone who wants to discuss FF with him. He can answer any question you have about Final fantasy. Site still in the making.

Observe:

SITE STILL IN THE MAKING!!

When did you make your first website and is it still located anywhere? :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by me
    WARNING:THIS SITE IS NOT IN ANY WAY AT ALL ILLEGAL. I WILL GET THE ANSWERS STRAIGHT FROM MY GAMES AND MY HEAD.I WILL NOT LOOK UP INFO ON OTHER PEOPLES SITES BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE THE SAME AS COPYING INFORMATION, OR IN OTHER WORDS CHEATING. IF BY SOME ODD CHANCE I HAVE TO LOOK AT A SITE FOR INFO,I WOULD ASK THE PERMISSION OF THE SITE'S OWNER FIRST.THANK YOU FOR READING THIS LONNNNGGGG NOTE AND ENJOY MY SITE WHEN IT FINALLY COMES OUT!!!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

You better watch out the Game feds are gonna get you for that site!

Articles
    Blog Entries

First site I made was on the ProBoards host on May 5th, 2005 when I was 15. Harry Potter RP that lasted a year before going belly up. Wouldn't have a site that'd last longer until 2011. It's still on the host since I revived it just to look at some old threads and keep it around.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

For the record, I didn't (and still don't) have a few of those games. I'm not sure what my plan was.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That is the most illegal site I have ever seen in my life.

I'm pretty sure the first website I ever "made" was a Xanga page. One for me personally and one for my podcast. I deleted my personal one a long time ago. Unfortunately, Xanga recently deleted my podcast one, though. That was insanely sad.

I have actually built a website once before, sort of. It was for a computer class in high school, and it could only be accessed at the school. Like everyone else in my class, my website just had random information about the school and The Helicopter game embedded into it. We were all obsessed with that game and for some reason thought it would improve our websites.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I was on Maxpages. It was black, had a gif of a demon biting and snarling and a midi of some generic metal playing on it. It was bad the smurf ass.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I cannot for the life of me remember what that really awful free website building site was. My friends and I used to use it all the time and that was my first hand at that sort of thing. I had it covered in FF nonsense, and I got made fun of for it. Not that I gave a damn. xD

I have since made an RP forum for a few uni friends and myself, but that crashed and burned so fast.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I had basically the worst Geocities page in existence. I drew a terrible comic and had random pictures on it for no reason. I wish I was clever enough for it to be a parody site because that's how it looked.