Thread: Fri 13th Ciddies - REVELATIONS WINTER 2013 -

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Wait, I got six votes? Really?? Six people actually think I am cute?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Locky is a deserving winner. Would pinch cheeks/10

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Wait, I got six votes? Really?? Six people actually think I am cute?

you don't give yourself enough credit girl you are definitely have an adorable/adorkable quality to you

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cutest Gamer. That is Pike!

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

8. SEXIEST MEMBER

The Nominees:
    Elanyak
    Happy Noodle Boy
    Jiro
    Locky
    Pantz
    Shiny
    smittenkitten

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker
    Sexiest Member Speech

We gather today to honor the Sexy. All kinds from the curvey, the slender, the muscle, you name it. However, sexiness has it's dark side. We may view them as these majestic creatures, but sometimes that which we desire to have could be a curse. A curse with consequences the likes of which you could never imagine happening to you.

Today we do not honor those among us, we honor those beautiful people who have passed. I share with you the stories of those people, or at least what exists of their stories in some cases.

First are two tales of beautiful people that may never have met, but their fates guided by the same dark hand. I present to you the tales of Jiro and Elenyak, as they relate to one Shaley Stone.

Jiro
    Having died of a drug overdose on May 15th, 2014, strange things were uncovered about Shaley Stone, a 22 year old secretary living in Australia at the time, original from Brazil until March of 2013. First of which is the account found in her diary, looked into by police after finding a body, dead for presumably three months, in her homes basement.

June 10th – 2013

Dear Diary,

It's been a bit lonely lately. I believe it's been a year since my last boyfriend dumped me. But now is not the time to dwell on it, I need to do something about it. I've signed up to this dating service, and I'm finishing up my profile right now! Wish me luck.

June 11th – 2013

Dear Diary,

There is this really cute guy I saw there the day I signed up. I messaged him, "Um, hi. My name is Shaley, and you seemed like a pretty funny guy!

..Sorry, I'm not really good at breaking the Ice, I've been a bit antisocial as of late.

So... how are you today?"

...Uhg, he's never going to reply to that. I really should have said something more. ;_;

June 12th - 2013

Dear Diary,

He actually messaged me back! He told a really bad joke, but it was still pretty funny. He seems to really like the outdoors. I don't really get out much, but I want to meet him on some kind of common ground.

“Hi, Shaley I find a good way to break the ice is with a terrible joke. You know, like: how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice! ...Maybe I'm not quite as funny as you first thought

But I am excellent. Today has been a wonderful day. I relaxed and made the most of the lovely weather with a trip to the beach, and now I'm just kicking back enjoying the breeze. I hope your day was just as enjoyable, tell me about it ”

...Maybe I'll hint that I'm heading out for a stroll in a day or two. Maybe he'll take the bait and offer to come with me!~

June 13th – 2013

Oh man, he didn't take it. ;_;

“The beach is great, apart from the sand. I hate sand, it gets everywhere >( Watching movies is nice though! Boring seems bad until you're super busy and then you just crave a moment to do nothing and let your mind switch off. Too much definitely is tiring in its own way though.

Walking is great, I definitely recommend it. I like to get out and about myself, going for a jog or a stroll. Nature helps your mind and exercise helps your body, so it's a win win!

I haven't heard of Zegar and Evans before, but Youtube shows me that they're pretty catchy. Thanks for the tip ”

I need to be careful here, I don't want to be too pushy. That's why my last boyfriend left, and and that one didn't end well for me at all. ;_;

Chin up though girl, he's into your music! Let's try this reply, see if I can get him to ask me out in public!

“I used their 2525 song for my name when I realized just Shaley was taken.

It's good to know you keep yourself in shape! I work in an office all day, so I don't get the chance to go and stretch my legs to often. At least the job pays pretty well though! Never did like the formal dress code though, it's not like I'm in the public eye there or anything!

I feel like this whole conversation has been bringing up what I like so far though, now I just feel self absorbed. XD

So, other then trips to the beach what do you do? ;P”

Both compliment him and let him know I'm both casual and well off? This is sure to spark his interest!

Now I just need to find a way to keep it!

June 13th – 2013 Entry 2

He's already messaged back! This is great! ^_^

“I hope they give you casual fridays some times!

What do I do? Hmm. That's tough! I've been working a lot lately too; I'm a freelance writer and editor, so I get to work with all sorts of different documents and people. It can be fun, but really tiring too, especially at the moment -- it's hard to build a client list! But I'm really enjoying it, so I think I found what I love to do :3 “

Oh, he's a creative type! I can't just do something dumb for a date, we have to do something creative!

...Oh, but I'm not the creative type. ;_;

...Is it okay to start with something boring? I mean when we learn more about each other we can start doing the exciting stuff! I'm sure I won't have to resort to anything extreme like last time. This guy seems nice, funny, and sweet. Yeah, I'm sure it'll all work out well. A date this friday it is!

“Nah, they are stingy there. I do get a Friday off a month though! This month is tomorrow! ^_^

And while you are a creative guy it would seem, I was wondering....

If you would mind a slightly un-creative first date over coffee?”

Oh please work. >_<

June 13th – 2013 Entry 3

OH NO HE DOESN”T LIKE COFFEE! ;_;

“I, somewhat surprisingly, don't drink coffee, but I am more than happy to meet up with you. Do you have any favourite coffee shops? “

No I don't I DON'T EVEN LIKE COFFE! But I can't say I dont' like it. He still wants to meet up though, so this should be salvageable!

“Not really, I don't care what it is we get, coffee just seemed like the normal thing to say. And I can't have you thinking I'm to crazy!

WE can always go to Milk Cafe! I've not been there yet though, so I can't guarantee it will be good!”

I can't screw this up again. I won't let this one go!

June 13th – 2013 Entry 4

OH GOD HE SAID YES! Just need to pull this off!

June 15th – 2013

Dear Diary,

I didn't right yesterday cause I was too nervous too! We went out and I think I was really really clingly. >_< And yet I didn't even give him my number! Gah! Stupid Stupid Stupid!

I'd rather him think I look stupid then that I didn't like him though! So I guess I'll just message him again. No way I'm going to keep him if I keep coming across as this spacey though!

I didn't want to, but maybe I'll need to pull out the big guns early! Chin up girl! Give him your number, and invite him over some night next week! NO! Not night! That may make it to suspicious that something is up! Saturday Afternoon then!

“I had a lot of fun! Sorry I got a bit clingy though, I had a relationship end because they said I was too distant, and I have a bad habit of trying to hard now. >_<

And I don't want you to think I didn't give you my number on purpose, I was just really nervous is all, I haven't been out with anyone in close to a year now! Crazy, right? :P ###-####

So, I was hoping this coming week we could do something a bit more relaxing. I picked up a couple movies, and was kind of wondering.... if maybe you could come over and watch them with me? Not late at night or anything, inviting you over then would just make me feel like I was being creepy or something. XD

Sometime in the afternoon next Saturday perhaps? “

June 16th – 2013

Dear Diary,

“I would love to. So long as you won't feel too bored watching more movies Also: don't stress, I had a really great time! I'll see you on Saturday then, looking forward to it “

YES! It worked! I won't make the same mistakes I did last time either, waiting until it's to late! This time I act early. ^_^

Video footage from Shaleys home.

Start Video --
    “There we go, all set!” she said as the grainy film cam came on, “It'll be nice to capture our secnd date!” as she said that a knock came out her door. Quikly fixing up her hair she ran over and answered.

The web cam was currently monitoring the couch as the two spoke.

“Hi, come on in!”
    “Good to see you again Shaley, what were we watching?”
    “Oh, just a couple 90's action movies I picked up, something easy to talk over without missing to much.”
    “Great!”
    “Here, have a seat and I'll get us some soda from the fridge, anything specific?”
    “Nah, whatever is fine.”

They enter into view of the camera, Jiro sitting down while Shaley continued walking. She came back and the two drank their soda's from their glasses, time going on Jiro quickly seemed to be getting more and more tired.

“I'm sorry, I'm starting to feel a bit drowsy,” Jiro said, starting to stand up, “I think I should probably go home and ly down.”

“No, maybe I should be the one to apologize,” sighed Shaley standing up, “I'm sure you'd never stay with me for long, so I took measures to ensure you would.”

Looking confused, Jiro stumbled back words off to the camera, unable to keep his balance. A large thud could be heard.

End Video----

The Story of Elanyak
    Upon further investigation they found not only the diary of Shaley Stone, but the diary of a previous case, the disappearance of one Elanyak. We leave in only those entries relevant to his relationship with Shaley Stone. .

April 14th - 2012
    “I felt bad for Shaley, she was a sweet girl and all, but I'm just not feeling it anymore. I'll try to let her off light, but I do hope she does well for herself. Let's see how it goes I guess.”

May 16th - 2012
    “Okay, this is getting crazy. She keeps calling me and trying to get back together. It's been a month now, and I'm getting sick of this. I'm going to have to be cold about this. Try to tell her I never really cared, maybe say she's a prude, tell her she's to cold and distant. It's mean, but she needs to get over me so both of us don't have to deal with this any more.

May 25th – 2012
    “What the hell, I called the cops, and the didn't take me seriously. They say she's to sweet and small a girl to have been the one to slash my damn tires. I wouldn't have went out with this girl so long had I known she was such a mental case!”

Investigation confirmed that he did in fact file a report on Shaley Stone the night of May 23rd, and that Shaley had been questioned and released the afternoon of May 24th.

May 30th – 2012
    “I've had it with this trout. I finally agreed to meet with the dumb bitch. I need to get this crazy woman out of my life once and for all, and if screaming at her is going to be enough to finally end this, so be it. “

Reports from the night of May 30th, 2012 have neighbors saying the conversation was actually rather civil after he got they, They watched because when he arrived at the home he seemed angry, and worried those near by who cared about Shaley's saftey. Apparently after she opened the door, tension seemed to die, and he was offered a drink before leaving. None seemed to think to report anything, though later shortly after Elanyak died in a fatal car crash, landing in a nearby river. No Autopsy had been preformed, and the crash was assumed to have been an accident. Questioning Elanyaks mother, who was the one who last had Elanyak's diary, she said she agreed to let Shaley take it, and seemed unaware the two had broken up at all due to her and her son not being on regular speaking terms.

Another such tale gathered together is that of the departed Locky. Obsessed with her beauty, a man went to extreme lengths for her, never revealing himself until the crazed and crackpot end. All that remained by the end was the News paper articles chronicling the investigation.

The Story of Locky
    Locky - News Articles

Bizzare string of Deaths – Suspect unknown April 5th, 2013

Over the past few months, several people in the local area have been discovered dead. While the deaths may not have been preformed in similar fashions, Police have talked to a handful of people all of whom knew the victims of the acts. None of them seemed to have any clue. The most recent murder, however left only one person connected to the each crime. To protect her Identity, for the duration of this article we shall refer to her as Locky.

Her manager at a Local Retail store was the last person found. Others so far have included friends of hers, as well as co-workers. However, after extended questioning and checking for Alibis, Police released her from custody, officially stating that she had no part in the murders.

A message in the graveyards – April 19th, 2013

A new development has occurred when strange reports of graves being tampered with. Strange words, written in Latin we are told, had been carved into the backs of several head stones. Without any one on hand able to properly speak latin, the police managed to piece something together using a google translater. “Et destruent muros tuos, et veniet.,” the message left on the stones, translated roughly too “
    And he shall break down thy walls, and it will come.” It is currently unclear as to whether or not the phrase was written in proper Latin.

Police currently have no leads.

Locky, once again at the center – April 25th, 2013

Locky, the girl originally questioned in regards to the serial murder case, is now under question once more after the death of her current Partner, who shall be refereed to as Happy Noodle Boy. Unable to provide any insight, police are convinced the culprit is someone she know, and have started monitoring her day to day activities with her consent. Thus far, nothing has turned up.

An unexpected turn of events - May 19th , 2013

This time on the list of victims was none other then Locky herself. Dissapearing back on May 5th, she was gone from her home with two nearby officers found dead in the bushes. While pictures were not released to the press, in on official statement local authorites revealed Locky, as well as a currently unidentified man, were found. Locky, in question, was mutilated and torn appart. The Mysterious individual seemed to have been poisoned. Signs on the scene suggest he took it voluntarilly.

An end to the crimes – May 31st, 2013

The Identify of the victim was discovered. His home was found full of the news clippings from any of the stories murders, as well as several photographs and hand written logs all involving Locky. Bizarre Poetry was written with her as the subject, going into graphic details of violent acts against her. Believed to be a sadomasochist, it seems that he had been successfully stalking her from the shadows for the past year.

Here we see another, Phil and his girlfriend Tara (Lets not confuse them for the others, these are TOTALLY different people), a tape of footage titled “I'll take your dare” was found. Unsure of who this dare was made with, or why they had they camera, Phil was there in regards to the rumors of ghosts who hungered for the body of a man.

Happy Noodle Boy

Found Footage in a small abandoned building on the outskirts of town!

“Run!” cried a voice behind the camera.
    “Phil, we need to get out of here!” cried Tara as she nearly stumpled over herself running down the rotting hallways.

“I didn't think this would happen! It was just a ghost story!” Phil looked back with the Camera, seeing nothing coming, “Wait, where did she go!?” and with that a scream was heard from the behind him. Turning around swiftly, he saw a ghostly claw impaled through Tara, coming out her back.

“NO!” he dropped the camera and ran towards her. Within the frame of the camera, Tara's body falls to eh floor, and ghostly legs with covered with rags could be seen behind her fallen body.

Phils movement halted as the ghostly legs moved forward, “come now, we have been alone for so long,” the voice echoed everywhere with a soft tone.

Another ghost could be seen on camera rising through the floor. Her blue and transparent frame quickly rose through the ground. The legs of Phil seem to show signs of struggling, implying the ghost was restraining him, “we have been lonely for so long,” the ghost said as it pulled Phil violently to the ground.

The image on the camera blurred heavily from the shock, only to begin coming into focus as several set s of ghostly hands rose from the floor, wrapping around his limbs and torso. The first ghost could bee seen lowering herself over him. Her face, while ghostly, seemed to be rotting and pealing as she brushed Phils cheek, “Alone for to long indeed.”

Battery dead.....

Sometimes, Ugliness can drive mad men to extremes. For example, I give you the legend of the man named Pantz, whose beauty these people craved above all else, hoping that it could help them achieve a place in the world. The extremes they went to... Well I shall let you see for yourself.

The Fall of Pantz
    “My brothers!” Cried a robed man, surrounded by others bearing the same garments, “We have captured him!”

“Krystic! You have yet to tell us why we need this Pantz fellow! Mynerva and Tarantio nearly died trying to capture him!”

“Yes, and Ceridwen and I have been up all night preparing your ritual!”

“Calm down Kenjin, we may have been up all night working, but don't let Maelinc here work you into a fervor, I'm sure brother Krystic has good reason for doing what he has done.”

“What are you talking about!” Cried Pantz, tied up to a cross in the center of the circle, naked save the loin cloth covering his groin.

“Silence Pantz!” Krytic yelled, “You do not understand what it is to be like us!”

“Yes, you who were born beautiful!” Maelinc continued.

“We wish to possess your beauty, the fabled Beauty of the Lovely Pantz, loved by all who know him,” Krystic continued.

“What are you talking about? That is just me and my friends joking, there is no reason to keep me here!” Pantz cried in protest.

“If I may interject,” Tarantio added in, “I suspect you wish us to gain his beauty, yet you have not told us how. The ritual has been done to your orders, so perhaps it is time to tell us what we must do now.”

“Very well Tarantio, the ritual is one that allows the transference of ones essence through the flesh.”

“You mean for us too.. eat him?” questioned Mynerva.

“She is new, Krystic,” Ceridwen said, “I don't think she was been part of these rituals before. It's not surprising she didn’t' know.”

“Very fortunate then, come forward, Mynerva, and take the first bite! Allow his beautiful aura to seep into your very being!”

Nervous, Mynerva stepped forward looking on to the eyes of Pantz and says, “I'm sorry, but I wish for nothing more then to join the ranks of the Beautiful people,” and with that she bends in, sinking her teeth deep into his right shoulder.

Pantz lets out a loud shriek of pain as the rest of the coven steps ever closer, descending upon him like a flock of vultures. For several minutes the cave was filled with the cries of Pantz as his body was chewed away by the mouths of his fellow humans, until the echoes were no more.

And finally, a tale of two people. These were people you would think could understand each other, people who both share the genes of the Sexy and beautiful. However, we shall see not only can such a thing bring about trouble from others, but how one can become obsessed with themselves, and the disastrous mental state such a person can be in. Currently in the hospital, smitten recounts the events of the previous night with an officer.

The Tale of Shiny And smitttenkitten

We were getting back from a club. It was fun, though Shiny seemed to actively scaring guys off who started hitting on us. It gets kind of tiring, but whatever, it was still a fun night out. It had been a few years since BoB died, and I had just started getting out again. I was kind of surprised by how much Shiny had been there for me since then.

Anyway, we had gotten back as I said, a bit tipsy from the drinking still. I tried telling her those guys weren't that bad, but she insisted I was a beautiful person, and that my standards should be so low. At first I thought it was sweet, until I joked that perhaps she was just jealous.

She seemed to get very sincere when she said she was. I didn't really know how to react at first, as she leaned in towards me. Though before anything happens I stood up, nervously straightening out my dress. I quickly brushed off the incident as we had been drinking and tried laughing it off as I walked to one of the hotel rooms beds.

Shiny walked towards me, insisting that she wasn't joking. All I could do was tell her she was just a friend to me, and that I just couldn't see her as more. It was here she started getting frustrated, and frightening. It wasn't long before we started arguing, and then Shiny started freaking out screaming about how much she had been there for me.

I tried telling her how much I appreciated that, but couldn't help not feeling the same, and that's when she flipped. It's hard to recal word for word what she said, but I distinctly remembered hearing 'I poisoned towns because he was never good enough for you'.

She was claiming to have killed BoB? That didn't make sense, I hadn't even known Shiny well at the time. But as Shiny began getting more and more physcial and aggressive, the confusion was being replaced with fear. She started throwing things around, breaking mirrors and vases in the room.

I ran, there was nothing else I could do. I still wasn't entirely aware of what I was doing, still a bit drunk, and ended up out on the rooms balcony. I turned to see Shiny right behind me. She violently pressed me up against the railing, putting her face directly in front of mine. I was to scared to understand her, but before she could even do anything the railing began to give.

Before I could say anything it had broke, and me and Shiny began tumbling towards the ground. I could barely register what was going on, though I swear she grabbed me and held me close. I couldn't understand the words she whispered.

Next thing I woke up in the hospital. They told me Shiny absorbed most of the impact, and that she didn't make it. I'm... I'm sorry, but I'm done talking about it.

And there you have it my friends. The dark side of being beautiful.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

And I came home
    Like a stone
    And fell heeeeeeavy into my chair
    These times of boredom
    On this site where we all post
    Will blow awaaaaaaay
    When Locky starts to host

AND I WILL VOTE I WILL VOTE FOR YOU
    [crazy banjo solo]
    I WILL VOTE I WILL VOTE FOR YOU

8. SEXIEST MEMBER
    RSL ----- 1
    Elanyak ----- 1
    Happy Noodle Boy ----- 1
    smittenkitten ----- 3
    Jiro ------ 6
    Shiny ------ 6

Which means...Pantz ---- 8
    Locky ---- 10 takes this one, folks.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would like to congratulate Award Princess on 5000 posts

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Congratulation! You are winner!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I was going to get laid if I won that award EoFF

do you even know

do you even understand how long it has been

this is not Chris-the-two-days-man stuff

smurf

smurf

I hate you all

7. BEST NEWBIE

The Nominees:
    LocoColt24
    Mr. Shauna
    noxious.sunshine
    Raine
    SirPrizes
    ToriJ
    Valerna

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro
    Being a newbie sucks. You post an introduction thread and everybody makes strange jokes and asks you creepy questions. You don't post an introduction thread and nobody knows who the hell you are. You can't win as a newbie.

Except you can. And we see it all the time. Everybody was a newbie once. Every person who has carved out a place in Eyes on Final Fantasy's virtual landscape has done it through one of two ways:

1) Being yourself

or

2) Being smurfing mental

I think the most important aspect of being a newbie is remembering not to take it too seriously. Chill out, have fun, and just enjoy the company of all these other nutjobs. Be brave and talk to people; they're actually pretty friendly. Join in on events, even if you don't understand them. Don't ask Loony BoB for anything; he's a constant disappointment, even though he is the "eternal newbie".

Eyes on Final Fantasy began with newbies, and without newbies over the years, Eyes on Final Fantasy would have stagnated. Major props to the old farts who have stuck it out and are still posting here over a decade later, but much of EoFF today was influenced by the young bloods, and for that we are grateful.

So, newbies, remember that you are all winners -- even though one person is a bigger winner -- and that you have a role to play at EoFF, even if it's just making poo jokes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

ToriJ ------ 2
    Man, just one more vote and I would have the exact same number of vote totals as my actual age.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Some nights I stay up posting in the Ciddies thread
    Some nights I just go to bed
    Some nights I wish that my posts could build a castle
    Some nights I wish I'd just get repped

But I still show up and I still see your posts
    Oh Cid I still don't know what I'm posting fooooooor
    What do I post for
    What do I post for
    Most nights I don't know
    Anymoooooooooooooooooooorrrreeeeeeeeeeeoooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor