Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Baby face

Blog Entries

It would be easier if people would stop getting into wild hysteria over people under the age of 18 drinking and requiring airport security checks in order to buy 10 Sterling Superkings. When I was last on the continent I asked a few people what the drinking age was, and one said 16, one said 18, and the other expressed surprise that there was an age restriction on alcohol at all.

The last time I got ID'd I think was a few months ago, when I was buying (amongst other things) a bottle opener at IKEA. A smurfing bottle opener! I thought it was a wind up.

there was a picture here

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My friend got ID'd for milk at Sainsbury's because one of her friends had just bought alcohol. He was above the age limit and had ID to prove it and so was allowed to buy alcohol, but she was below the age limit and had ID to prove it and so was not allowed to buy milk.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    With makeup I look my age and perhaps even older because of my style, but without makeup definitely not. I always get IDed though, but that's more so because New Yorkers are ID Nazis.
    The last time I was ID'd was when I was in New York. I was at the old Yankee Stadium and I was properly chuffed.

I'm in my early thirties but I'm often told I look around late-twenties. That suits me just fine

It depends on how my hair is. If it's straightened, I look younger. If it's in its naturally curly state I'm told I look older.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    With makeup I look my age and perhaps even older because of my style, but without makeup definitely not. I always get IDed though, but that's more so because New Yorkers are ID Nazis.
    The last time I was ID'd was when I was in New York. I was at the old Yankee Stadium and I was properly chuffed.

I'm in my early thirties but I'm often told I look around late-twenties. That suits me just fine
    I love how ballparks have signs saying they "Card anyone under 25". How the smurf are they supposed to know if you're "under 25" unless they card you anyway?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Weird, I haven't seen that, but I only went to a staduim in NJ. They have bars that will card everyone and they will say that on their menu even. My grandmother was carded even, which I thought was ridiculous.

Blog Entries

It's likely cuz the managers are making the servers card everyone. It's supposed to be "at the server's discretion", but a lot of managers don't wanna take any chances at all, so they make their servers card everyone.

If I don't mention I have a 6 year old, people think I'm 20. Back in Texas, when I was 27, one girl thought I was 16. I was like "..... Yeah that's seriously pushing it tho."

I'm 28 but still get asked what year of high school I'm in. It doesn't help I ride a troutty orange beach bike everywhere with a backpack carrying all my stuff for the day. I'm thinking of adding a multi color propeller hat and lollipop.

On a serious note, people treat me like trout until they find out I'm out of high school. Then they're suddenly new people. Nicer people. I've been stopped multiple times by police officers just inquiring what I'm doing in my own neighborhood. No wonder teenagers are miserable little trouts, everyone acts like you murdered the President's puppy all the time.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Tongue

Weird, I haven't seen that, but I only went to a staduim in NJ. They have bars that will card everyone and they will say that on their menu even. My grandmother was carded even, which I thought was ridiculous.
    The bartender was trying hard for a good tip.

Blog Entries

Depends if I shave or not. When I was younger people thought I as older. and as I get older people don' believe I'm 28.