Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35657579808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1422

Thread: JuraCiddies Park: An Audio Event Experience - BEST POST WINNER CHANGED!!!

8 isn't bad, that's the closest I have ever come to achieving anything in my life!

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Who terrifies you the most? Which member scares you, cows you into obedience? Which are merely damp squibs, all bluster and noise but nothing to back it up? Apparently, Lonny BoB! At the other end, Spuuky, Del, and foa are all rightly recognized as formidable terrors - but I warn you, the only reason you are safe from the rampages of Shlup is the eternal vigil of Raistlin.
    And a most demanding burden it is.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    Funniest Member
    The Nominees
    Last winner: Old Manus Nomination Leader: Psychotic

The Nominees
    Del Murder DK Flying Mullet krissy Madonna Old Manus Psychotic Rantz Sephex

And the winner is...
    DK

The Final Tally
    DK...........................10
    Madonna.......................7
    Sephex........................7
    Flying Mullet.................6
    Rantz.........................6
    Old Manus.....................5
    Psychotic.....................5
    Del Murder....................4
    krissy........................4
    RSL...........................1
    Funniest Member is one of our most coveted awards, and one which is always hotly contested, but it's not hard to see why DK would run away with it! You keep it up, you crazy brummie ex-pat!

Kyono 4 eva xxxxxxxxxx

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best Article / Article Series
    Last winner: Lockharted (Summon of the Month) Nomination Leader: Final Fantasy FanArt Showcase of the Week

The Nominees
    Community Update Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week How the Characters of FFIX Inspired Me FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.1 - Impressions Locky's Top 5 Fashionable Dresspheres of Final Fantasy X-2 Star Blitzball Player Threatens To Quit Over Pronunciation Dispute Distant Worlds in Portland: A Fan's First Experience The Sims Let's Play

And the winner is...
    The Sims Let's Play

The Final Tally
    The Sims Let's Play........................................................14
    Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week..................................7
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 2.1 - Impressions...................................7
    How the Characters of FFIX Inspired Me......................................6
    Community Update............................................................5
    Distant Worlds in Portland: A Fan's First Experience........................4
    Locky's Top 5 Fashionable Dresspheres of Final Fantasy X-2..................3
    Star Blitzball Player Threatens To Quit Over Pronunciation Dispute..........3
    RSL.........................................................................1
    Well we've had a whole lot of great content produced over the last few months, and all of these were very deserving nominees, but it seems that Psychotic's chronicles of life in FFville is roundly beloved and lauded! Congratulations to you, you Midlands-dwelling rapscallion, you!

I like it when the sims do things and Psychotic says words

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

DID I SAY I WAS SMURFING FINISHED?!

Best Let's Play
    Last winner: N/A Nomination Leader: Final Fantasy FanArt Showcase of the Week

The Nominees
    Let's Harry Potter Games Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy Let's Play: The Elder Scrolls I: Arena - Got The Moves Like Jagar! The Dragon's Revival: CK2 GoT House Targaryen in Robert's Rebellion Let's Play Chrono Trigger Let's Play Ace Attorney w/ pr00t Let's Play Super Mario Brothers!

And the winner is...
    Let's Play Chrono Trigger

The Final Tally
    Let's Play Chrono Trigger..................................................16
    Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy........................................11
    Let's Harry Potter Games....................................................7
    The Dragon's Revival: CK2 GoT House Targaryen in Robert's Rebellion.........6
    Let's Play Super Mario Brothers!............................................4
    Let's Play: The Elder Scrolls I: Arena - Got The Moves Like Jagar!..........3
    Let's Play Ace Attorney w/ pr00t............................................3
    Our brand shiny new Let's Play forum has already seen plenty of activity, and I had my own entry here which I am pleased to see got several votes, but shion's excellent Chrono Trigger LP grabbed a convincing and well-deserved victory! Great job shion!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I am so glad this is back

Well done! Because I have no console right now, or TV, or anything other than this here laptop I am posting to you on right now I can live my gaming fantasies through all of you

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best Post
    Last winner: Pike (We Didn't Start the Forum) Nomination Leader: Ulimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #250

The Nominees
    The Wow Picture Thread of "Such doge!" - Post #91 And we kneel - Post #16 Post as another member - Post #43 FFVII Jokes - Post #17 FFVII Jokes - Post #19 Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #294 Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #250 Do you wash your hands after you use the bathroom? - Post #32

And the winner is...
    Ulimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #250 This Text is Probably Too Big Considering the Awkward Length of the Name of the Winner and this Extended Part is Not Helping

The Final Tally
    Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #250......15
    Post as another member - Post #43...........................................8
    And we kneel - Post #16.....................................................7
    Do you wash your hands after you use the bathroom? - Post #32...............7
    The Wow Picture Thread of "Such doge!" - Post #91...........................4
    FFVII Jokes - Post #17......................................................2
    FFVII Jokes - Post #19......................................................2
    Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED - Post #294.......2
    There are always loads and loads of best posts on the forums so this is a hotly contested category, but Psy's epic, astonishing Thunderdome entry blew the competition away and proclaimed itself lord of this apocalyptic wasteland we are all trapped in!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought best post what changed to DK

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

He probably didn't change the original winner post.

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best Thread
    Last winner: Rantz (Congratulations Loony BoB & smittenkitten) Nomination Leader: Ulimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED

The Nominees
    Writing Prompts II Fri 13th Ciddies - REVELATIONS WINTER 2013 - EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo! Eyeson PostSecret - 3/17/14 Secrets Posted! Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED Jiro's Journey What's up bro Let's Read 50 Shades of Grey (and be a b*tch about it) (explicit content) Appearance and Gender-Based Appearance Awards

The Final Tally
    Ultimate Admin Thunderdome - THUNDERDOME CHAMPION REVEALED.................12
    EoFF Candy Cane Delivery Service, kupo!....................................11
    Writing Prompts II..........................................................8
    Eyeson PostSecret - 3/17/14 Secrets Posted!.................................7
    What's up bro...............................................................6
    Let's Read 50 Shades of Grey (and be a b*tch about it) (explicit content)...4
    Jiro's Journey..............................................................3
    Fri 13th Ciddies - REVELATIONS WINTER 2013 - ...............................2
    Appearance and Gender-Based Appearance Awards...............................2
    Best thread, another hotly contested trophy and this time the Shorty-led extravaganza of violence and vengeance takes the prize! Congratulations to you Moonflower, and to all those who helped contribute and make the thread such a popular success!

Greenie WELL DONE BEST THREAD

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Best #eoff Chatter
    Last winner: o_O Nomination Leader: Parker

The Nominees
    Agent Proto fire_of_avalon Lonely Paper Star Nicolas noxious.sunshine Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World Parker Rantz shion The Man

And the winner is...
    Nicolas

The Final Tally
    Nicolas............................10
    The Man.............................8
    Lonely Paper Star...................6
    Parker..............................6
    noxious.sunshine....................5
    fire_of_avalon......................4
    Agent Proto.........................3
    Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World...3
    Rantz...............................2
    shion...............................2
    RSL.................................1
    I don't go into chat much myself but I'm pleased to see so many people contesting this category! Congratulations to Nicolas on your victory, and to all the others who got nominations and votes!