Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many people gave up on this franchise?

Nope ! Some of the magic and wonder has been really lost within the series though. KH 1- KH 2 was just so magical. Strange, but magical.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I gave up on the series about two hours into it.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Having a KH game not come out on PS3 was absolutely something to be sad about. It was one of the reasons that I originally wanted a PS3, was because at the time I thought it was inevitable that a new KH would come out for it. Hopefully the new one coming out will be worth the extended wait. That might even move me to purchase a PS4.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Somewhere between Kingdom Hearts: Degeneration Driven Drift and Kingdom Hearts: Dreamvengance.

Okay, so I actually only played a few hours of the first one and just couldn't get into it. I'm kind of glad that the series didn't take hold of me because (as others have mentioned), the series became a mess with way too many spin off titles/reimaginings. Plus, even if you only take the first two games the story is pretty convoluted. Yes, I just said I never even beat the first one, but I have watched length, in depth reviews about both games. Even the guy who reviewed it (and like the games) said the story was incredibly hard to divulge.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

My first proper KH playthrough attempt is the PS3 KH1 remake, I gave up / got bored / dropped the game at Peter Pan's scenario Suppose I should resume and finish it though, now the 2.5 remake arrived in the post the other week, otherwise that one will never get touched
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

I gave up as soon as Nomura's curse got into the mix. The story became so convoluted, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I will never give up on this series. It has an entire cast of characters with intellectual disabilities in the spotlight. It's amazing to behold.

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

I never even started this series.

Upon initially reading this I thought I hadn't. Then I realised I never finished 1.5HD, 3D and never even bought 2.5HD. I guess somewhere along the line I got tired of waiting for KHIII and threw in the towel on this one.
    "And if all the world is but a song of swords and spells then where on the threads of fate must we lie?"

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Never. The hype is eternal for KH3.