Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Watching/Reading games

Blog Entries

I enjoy watching speedruns and challenges, but otherwise I won't usually give up the opportunity to actively play a game myself, even if I suck at it. I'd rather turn the difficultly down and cruise through it rather than not have the experience of playing it.
    A ex-girlfriend of mine used to watch me play the Fatal Frame series because whenever she played it herself, she'd freak out and die whenever something popped out. So I guess I kind of made it a film-like experience for her. She also watched me play Catherine, but I think that was more to guide me into make the 'right' choices.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I don't like something, I just don't engage with it. But I really enjoy some LPs and reading about games. Dark Souls has some amazing LPs that I never tire of; ObtuseLolcat in particular.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get really invested in story and characters but I just suck at some games, even when they're set on easy. If I just can't get through it, but I want to know what happens, I'll watch or read it.

Or games like Xenogears that has an excellent story but the gameplay just kinda makes me eehhhheheh