Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Let's Fail: Left 4 Dead 2, with EoFFers SEASON TWO!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yes. He is a huge bully, troll and downright scoundrel. I had to italicise it because I felt regular text couldn't accurately convey how strongly I feel about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    The rest of his down time can be chalked up to that certain individual too.
    Not all of it, Shauna...

Also I'll freely admit Shauna is better at this game than me too! Certainly controller me, as I did quite well on the first videos we shot. Though mouse me had the benefit of not being set on fire at every given opportunity, so who knows.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Oh, there's also that time I shot him to death too. So.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Ah poopy, this is after my internet decided to die isn't it? I thought you recovered the first half of the game?
    I did. I'm still figuring out what to do with that. It's a bit difficult to make something cohesive with it because you have a lot of "dead" time where you wait to respawn and then choosing a spawn position and it's not compelling viewing. To explain my ideal situation with that, it'd be amazing to have footage from all six people (or just three or four) and everyone in a mass Skype conversation, and then you can show different points of action at different times. In campaign it's different because you have that one continuous narrative, gameplay experience and voice chat and you can simply post the footage with minimal editing. Versus is probably going to take a lot more editing so I figured I'd throw this up first.
    Ah, okay. You could always just use the parts where we're playing the survivors if nothing else.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie Poo View Post
    Matt, right?

Articles

Ah, okay. You could always just use the parts where we're playing the survivors if nothing else.
    That's definitely something I've toyed with. I was also thinking of just doing a highlight reel of "action shots" though the problem is that they would all be my action shots, as I've discovered with this present series - the "Coming Up..." and the "Next Time..." all tend to feature stuff involving me but then they have to as I'm the cameraman. This episode is probably the odd one out as the main points of action are Steve/Shauna in "Coming Up..." and Matt in "Next Time..."

Sorry everyone for nerding up the thread by pretending I'm some sort of film director or something

Articles
    Blog Entries

That's definitely something I've toyed with. I was also thinking of just doing a highlight reel of "action shots" though the problem is that they would all be my action shots, as I've discovered with this present series - the "Coming Up..." and the "Next Time..." all tend to feature stuff involving me but then they have to as I'm the cameraman. This episode is probably the odd one out as the main points of action are Steve/Shauna in "Coming Up..." and Matt in "Next Time..."

Sorry everyone for nerding up the thread by pretending I'm some sort of film director or something
    Next time I'll know to stand next to you at all times.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Though mouse me had the benefit of not being set on fire at every given opportunity, so who knows.
    Yes, when dealing with the large amount of molotovs/explosives thrown at us, it becomes a whole new ball game for survival. Regular ol' zombie butt kicking is not enough. I have learned to be good at this particular brand of survival.

There are too many variables to adequately compare our talents.

Articles

Though I still want to do my thing of everyone recording and splicing together the various footage.

And I also think that we should do an ongoing series where it's me and the Shaunas, and then each campaign a different person takes on the broad shoulders of Coach.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Next time we'll boot up OBS too (and Matt now has Twitch saving the recordings) so we should be able to do this.

And I also think that we should do an ongoing series where it's me and the Shaunas, and then each campaign a different person takes on the broad shoulders of Coach.
    But after this run... who will want to play?!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Though I still want to do my thing of everyone recording and splicing together the various footage.
    My problem is Fraps will only record for 30 seconds before shutting off, so I would have to constantly keep pressing F9 while playing the game and have way too many videos to go through when we're done. I don't know any other PC recording software I can get that's also free.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

OBS :}

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

aye go with shauna OBS ( open broadcaster software) is awesome. i know this because i can use it. i can never use anything

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm fairly certain that at more than one point every single one of you shot me. I did take my revenge a few times, particularly on Paul. I'm glad that the me being downed and deciding to shoot him in the dick was left in.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I'm fairly certain that at more than one point every single one of you shot me. I did take my revenge a few times, particularly on Paul. I'm glad that the me being downed and deciding to shoot him in the dick was left in.
    You were my first kill.

I think you were my only kill.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was more commenting on the campaign. However, in multiplayer I still say that the finest moment came when Vivi and was it you? tried to save Paul and the others right next to the safe room. Vivi didn't shut the door as he was backing away to safety so as the smoker I managed to physically yank him out of the safe room and see your team die.

Multiplayer was fun but I freely admit that I suck at L4D2. Though I can say that the 2 times I have ever played a Left 4 Dead game, and the 2 times I have played an FPS on anything other than a console in the past 10 years go hand in hand. Whilst FPS games are one of my favourite genres I never got round to playing L4D or L4D2 and I rarely use my Laptop for gaming.