Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default New Shows

Any new fall shows look interesting? I'll definitely be watching Gotham and The Flash. Black-ish looks like it might be good too.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

My bf will most likely watch Gotham.

I'm watching the series premiere episode of Utopia now- it's proving to be pretty interesting so far.. And with episodes happening again on Wednesday and Friday- I'm a happy camper.

I'm not sure of what else is starting other than season premieres of things- Homeland, MasterChef Junior, Hell's Kitchen, Ink Master just started along with Tattoo Nightmare: Miami, and some other stuff. heh.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Utopia happened to be on in the background while I was writing, and the little I caught of it seemed contrived. Either the producers' pre-screening included finding people who were basically nuts in one way or another, or the producers are working hard behind the scenes to start trout. Or it's all acted. I can't believe that the very act of utopifying would lead to non-stop drama. Plus, the characters (because that's what they are, not people) are walking cliches.

Black-ish is what, The Cosby Show recasted + Lawrence Fishburne? I'm a fan of Anderson, but I dunno...I might try it if it's not going to be stereotyped gags and no substance.

Lauren Lapkus is supposed to be in something new this fall, I thought. I like her. I don't know what the show is, but whatever it is I might try it just for her.

I guess if I don't watch Gotham, I won't be one of the cool kids anymore, so I suppose I'll have to at least act like I'm watching it.

Blog Entries

I'll probably watch Gotham and I cant really think of any other upcoming shows Im looking forward to, but Agents of SHIELD s2 is coming soon
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

Whether it's contrived or fake or not - no reality show is completely reality- that's kind of a given- I find it still interesting.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I'm making shion watch Beast Wars with me. It's not new, but it's my new show.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm trying to catch up with Once to catch the new season but I doubt i'll make it in time.

I MAY watch Gotham but i'm so bad about watching new shows anymore since I haven't had cable tv in years until recently. I just keep going back to netflix.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Nothing really appeals to me. The wonderful Sons of Anarchy is back tonight and who needs more than that? SAMCRO for life, yo.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Gotham, and Constantine are really the only new shows I can think of that I am looking forward to. I did some searching around for some trailers of popular stuff and nothing really jumped out at me.

I really want to be excited for Constantine, but the trailer left me pretty uncertain. I think that if it were being produced by HBO or Showtime or something that it could be more epic, but it feels like it's just bordering on the line of hokiness for me with NBC. There's something about the actor I don't like, like he's forcing the sarcastic British man stereotype a little too much so that the American audiences will enjoy him more or something. I didn't get a sense of "dark" and "danger" from the trailer, really, which is something I want to have with a show about a renowned demon hunter who is hunting demons. Instead, I got a sense of Constantine's attitude as "oh great, demons again? *eyeroll*" which is, quite frankly, boring and stupid. Also, what the hell, NBC? Why give away the fact that he's responsible for sending a girl to hell in the trailer? Shouldn't that be some important event from his past that we discover as the show unfolds?

Despite how bad I know the movie was, I still loved it. I've been meaning to read the comics for some time, but apparently there are bunches of complaints about how NBC won't allow his character to smoke as it's supposed to be something he constantly does in the comic.

Gotham is probably my #1 for new show excitement this season.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OH YEAH CONSTANTINE! I forgot about that show. I was wanting to see that but spaced that it was actually coming on this fall.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Nothing really appeals to me. The wonderful Sons of Anarchy is back tonight and who needs more than that? SAMCRO for life, yo.
    Mm, quite.

I don't even know what's new and starting this season! :3

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I only just started watching this a couple of weeks ago & now I'm addicted and already on Season 4!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to the return of American Horror Story.

Shows that interest me and I'll watch if I remember:

A to Z
    The Affair
    Selfie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Utopia NOT THE FOX VERSION.

the British show that just came out. Its excellent. Look up the intro on YouTube and check it out.

Again, not the troutty reality TV show Utopia.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Literally all these shows sound terrible. I'll give Gotham a shot maybe.
    Last edited by Shiny; 09-12-2014 at 04:21 AM. Reason: after watching trailer