Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help a kupo out! I'm new :3

Moogle Help a kupo out! I'm new :3

Hi everyone!!

My name is Rin (yes, my actual name! Unfortunately 'Heartilly' isn't though haha) and I'm so excited to join a forum full of awesome FF fans that I talk to! ^^ Unfortunately I don't have many friends that are into gaming let alone FF so sometimes its hard to contain myself hence I am here!

So anyway, as you can tell Final fantasy VIII is my favorite . It's the first FF I've ever played and owned and also the first JRPG I ever played too (if you don't count things like pokemon, zelda, kirby...etc). After VIII its a toss up over IX, VII and VI. I've played FF's IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XII-2, XIII's, XIV, tactics 1 & 2 along with most spin off titles like Crisis core, dissidia, Itadaki street special, crystal chronicles, theatrhythm....etc But there isn't any FF game off the top of my head that I dislike actually hehe

As for my interests, when I'm not playing JRPGS (FF, Tales, Persona, VC, Fire emblem, EO, Disgaea...etc) I enjoying drawing, painting, writing, martial arts, petting fluffy puppies and eating!

I hope I haven't bored you to death by now

*phoenix down*

Okay good, you're back! Anyway, I hope I can be kupos with you all! Cya!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rin Heartilly View Post
    So anyway, as you can tell Final fantasy VIII is my favorite . It's the first FF I've ever played and owned and also the first JRPG I ever played too (if you don't count things like pokemon, zelda, kirby...etc). After VIII its a toss up over IX, VII and VI. I've played FF's IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIV, Crisis core, dissidia, crystal chronicles

*gets down on one knee and open jewelry box* Will you marry me?

I mean... Welcome to EoFF. I'm Tori, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Hello Rin! Welcome to our forum! Good to have you aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post

*gets down on one knee and open jewelry box* Will you marry me?

I mean... Welcome to EoFF. I'm Tori, Resident Critic. Nice to meet you.
    Haha! Ohhhh stahp it you

Thankyou Tori! That's awesome! Nice to meet you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Hello Rin! Welcome to our forum! Good to have you aboard!

Good to be here! Thanks Psychotic!! ^^

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

welcome! How'd you stumble upon us?

I see you've played almost all of them! What's your thoughts on the upcoming XV?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I'll be a kupo with you, kupo! here, take this kupo nut *passes kupo nut*

Hope you have a good time here! There are a lot of topics and discussions to delve in to ^^
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hi Rin! We're so happy to have you!

welcome! How'd you stumble upon us?

I see you've played almost all of them! What's your thoughts on the upcoming XV?
    Thanks Freya! I was looking up FF forums and this one seemed so lively, it made me excited to join ^^

Yes I'm a bit of an addict xD I'm excited for XV, it seems like square took quite a different route with this one. I was a bit apprehensive at first considering Noctis is the only playable character I think(?) but I really enjoyed Crisis Core playing as Zack so I don't mind anymore xD I'm also curious about the whole road trip aspect of the story, looks interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    I'll be a kupo with you, kupo! here, take this kupo nut *passes kupo nut*

Hope you have a good time here! There are a lot of topics and discussions to delve in to ^^
    Thank you Kupo!! ^^ *noms on Kupo nut and starts flying around*

Thanks again Kupo, can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Hi Rin! We're so happy to have you!
    Aww Thankyou! I'm happy to be here too

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Welcome! Hope you enjoy our totally awesome corner of the internet!

What kind of stuff do you draw? You should show it off in the art forum (Relm's Studio) if you're not too shy about it!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to Eyes on Petting Fluffy Puppies... I mean, Eyes on Final Fantasy. Do you play XIV right now? I'm probably starting that game back up pretty soon. I haven't played since the free trial I had when I bought the game.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't need your pheonix down. I already had auto-life equiped....... i could use a potion tho.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Hi Rin. You are hardily welcome to Izon. (hahaha, puns are funny, yes? No? Oh, ok. )

Although, I don't believe your name is Rin. For one, that's be just too cool. For two, isn't Rin a Japanese name that means like "frigid" or "severe"? And you seem warm and friendly, at least so far. So your name clearly can't be Rin.

Luckily you can be whoever you want here at EoFF.

If you're still playing FFXIV you should get your character on Sargatanas server (when it's open, it stays closed a lot of the time).

Don't be on the fence. While FFIX might be acceptable as your #2 FF, the clear choice is FFVI. And while you're at it, go ahead and drop FFVIII down to #2, and make FFVI your #1, because it's clearly superior. You might want to change your forum name to Ter Branford while you're at it. Cause, you know, nothing's cooler than hybrid Terra.

Ok, fine. I believe you. Your real name is Rin. Can't very well call you a liar as a way to welcome you.

Welcome Rin. Stay as long as you like (you can never leave).

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy our totally awesome corner of the internet!

What kind of stuff do you draw? You should show it off in the art forum (Relm's Studio) if you're not too shy about it!
    Thankyou!! ^^

I draw manga style fanart mainly but when I'm not feeling lazy sometimes I get the watercolour out and paint some still life, although I'm no Monet or anything xD Maybe I'll submit some of my stuff, even though its not amazing haha ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    Welcome to Eyes on Petting Fluffy Puppies... I mean, Eyes on Final Fantasy. Do you play XIV right now? I'm probably starting that game back up pretty soon. I haven't played since the free trial I had when I bought the game.
    Yay for puppies-I mean FF!! And thankyou!
    I started FFXIV again recently, only have two low level chars (a mage around level 16 and a lancer around 20ish?) because I havent played since the free trial either! xD But, I'll be on University break in a month so I'll probably play a lot more then! I think I have one toon on Behemoth and the other on Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Puahaha! I love this! Darn those trolling GF's

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal_Khan View Post
    I don't need your pheonix down. I already had auto-life equiped....... i could use a potion tho.
    Awright how much gil you got? JK *throws X-potion*

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Hi Rin. You are hardily welcome to Izon. (hahaha, puns are funny, yes? No? Oh, ok. )

Although, I don't believe your name is Rin. For one, that's be just too cool. For two, isn't Rin a Japanese name that means like "frigid" or "severe"? And you seem warm and friendly, at least so far. So your name clearly can't be Rin.

Luckily you can be whoever you want here at EoFF.

If you're still playing FFXIV you should get your character on Sargatanas server (when it's open, it stays closed a lot of the time).

Don't be on the fence. While FFIX might be acceptable as your #2 FF, the clear choice is FFVI. And while you're at it, go ahead and drop FFVIII down to #2, and make FFVI your #1, because it's clearly superior. You might want to change your forum name to Ter Branford while you're at it. Cause, you know, nothing's cooler than hybrid Terra.

Ok, fine. I believe you. Your real name is Rin. Can't very well call you a liar as a way to welcome you.

Welcome Rin. Stay as long as you like (you can never leave).
    Thankyou! Hahaha Don't worry puns are cool! I didn't know Rin meant that in Japanese +___+ I'm wondering if it has some kind of meaning in Burmese, considering I'm half and my mom named me xD Ooooh I have toons on both Behemoth and Phoenix, why is Sargatanas closed most of the time? :O

I don't think I could drop FFVIII as my #1 because of all the feels (my first FF and nostalgia and whatnot) >.<" Although now that you mention it, I really feel like playing VI again now xD Terra is awesome, but Celes is my favorite hehe ^^ Although I did use Terra more than Celes gameplay-wise. That picture is awesome btw, love the art!!