Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Final Fantasy VII Steam HD Graphics Mod

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

4x cut and being level 99 might cut it but it's not really something you accidentally do. You would have to set out from the start to do that and grind hard for it, so you'd definitely remember.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

That may have been it, because I was L99 by end game, with the three Master Materia and all that.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ooof, you were close to being wiped then!

I normally use the same tactic with All Lucky Sevens on Emerald too. Your way of getting the last two digits to 77 was better than mine though. I normally battle fodder until one character is knocked down to 77. Will definitely use the Mini tactic on future playthroughs.

Articles

The episode begins with a touching moment where everyone learns in the power of friendship and to believe in themselves or something. That doesn't last long when we dive headfirst into the Northern Crater and encounter an assorted menagerie of Master Tonberries, Ahrimans and bright green treasure chests.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Cid should probably see a doctor about that terrible posture. No wonder he's so grouchy, that can't be comfortable!

Vincent is a terrible person, not bringing you goodies from his travels. Jerk.

And I was so happy when you arranged your items, it made me breathe easy for the first time. All those items being mixed with in-battle only items and equipment... *shudder*

Also gif is always pronounced with a hard G. Don't care what the original creator says.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hurry, they're already on the floor above!

Who? WHO IS THERE? We just killed everything in this who frigging dungeon! This is why I'm taking you into the death pit Barrett!

Articles

We never find out.

Beautiful scenery. Shame about the evil death alien tentacled sphere from outer space ruining the place. Still, she looks normal compared to her Bizarro wing-armed son. Honestly, what kind of a family is this?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Stop stealing my life goddamnit!

The Bizarro Sephiroth battle would be one of the most interesting final boss battles in any FF game if you couldn't just casually overpower the core's periodic healing.

Good old Pandora's Box glitching the PC version's game graphics by making invisible enemies visible for no reason.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"There's not enough spherical bosses in FF7. I like the spherical aspect."

You just like anything that reminds you of balls.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Kabutops was in the original Pokemon games which were initially released in 1996 and FF7 was released in 1997 Kabutops existed for a whole 11 months before that boss did GOD GET IT RIGHT!!

I wonder if the guy who made this will go in and sort out the weird graphical bugs in this, some of them are fairly offputting. xD It's pretty neat otherwise!

Shout out to Yuffie and Tifa's idle swimming animation!

Haha Bizarro Enegy. Classic FF7.

Can't believe we're at the end already!

Been catching up with this series and have been loving it so far. Just got up to episode 38 ? 2 Dragons 1 Cup lol.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just catching up with the most recent two vids.

Vincent didn't bring you your Mega-All materia because you foolishly jumped past said materia at 26:21 and 26:28. You have to quickly grab it before it auto jumps you. Also, the save crystal won't work on that screen immediately preceding the descent towards Sephiroth. You'll need to go back a screen to use it.

Can't believe this has nearly finished!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Double-post because I'm a bad ass mother who don't take no trout from nobody.

The party doing their floating/dancing may actually be the highlight of the whole Let's Play. Yes, Cid and Yuffie were worthy contenders for best animation. However, please can we all take a moment to appreciate Red XIII from 10:01 onwards. If you can picture him riding a muscular thoroughbred down the home stretch of the Epsom Derby... it becomes the greatest animation of all time.

Articles

ARE Y'ALL READY?!

One thing remains: A final showdown with the One-Winged Angel himself, Sephiroth. Still, that's just one small part of the problem. Meteor is going to come crashing down and there's still no guarantee Holy will work. Will the Planet be saved?

Thanks (as if the video thanks wasn't enough thanks you can have some more) and love y'all dearly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

You kept building to that SUPER NOVA but it never happened and I was left disappointed.

But thank you very much for all your hard work providing us with 30 minutes of entertainment twice a week! It was rather enjoyable! I would comment about your poor playing overall, but my recent attempts at FFX-2 have left me humbled.

These credits are terrible. Really terrible.

Also, you pronounced McHale as M-Chale. What the heck. xD I laughed for the rest of the video.

Looking forward to your next work! I am sure it'll be great whatever it is!