Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sephex plays Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Sephex plays Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Alright, a couple of things before you watch. This came out of nowhere and I played very briskly before I had to go to work. Near the end the video gets choppy, and the right side of the screen duplicates the edge of the screen for some reason. Sorry about that. Though I think I know what caused it, so hopefully it shouldn't happen in future videos. Again, I am doing this with barebones stuff, so it's to be expected. Also, I went into this not knowing much about the game. Enjoy!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

HYPE
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jesus this game seems to be getting sequels every other month.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It's all one guy. It's been about 4 months since the last one!
    Last edited by Sephex; 03-03-2015 at 04:30 AM. Reason: correction

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

That creepy silhouette in the doorway reminds me of the piranha plant monsters in Mario.

Ever think of the warp pipe? (SPOILER)You might want one to shuttle away from the jump scares lol

Untitled.pngPlanta_Piraña_Mario_Party_DS.png

Articles
    Blog Entries

LOL, nice observation. I still say when you are actually playing the game, it's unsettling. In fact, what I really like about this game over the other two is that the eeriness and atmosphere is really ramped up. I'll make a note of this in my next video if I remember, but the sound design for this game is absolutely phenomenal.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Dude loves to release it out of nowhere. Sephex you are my markiplier <3 Always loved to watch you play. You've inspired me to LP it myself (though I won't post it on EoFF, this is your turf dawwwwg!) Scott has totally changed it up. The new gameplay is really interesting. Think he's being a bit fan indulgent with all that purple man Atari stuff though.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Dammit I need to watch 2! Incentive to catch up initiate. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

(in reply to Psy)

You'll probably do a better LP than me anyway, but I appreciate the compliment! I think there is more to the Atari mini games than meets the eye. If I beat the 3rd night during my next session, I think I might try to explore that area some more, assuming it is going to be the same type of sequence.

I agree on how much he has changed it up. I am excited to figure out exactly how to defend myself!

EDIT: Shauna go dooooo it!

Articles
    Blog Entries

ARGH!! I recorded another session that I felt went well for multiple reasons, but it recorded all choppy overall. I'm sorry. This time I kept an eye on the stream and it didn't look choppy like it did near the end of the first part. I kind of have no choice but to press forward at this point, but I feel really bad about how crappy this is turning out. I have the same exact set up as I did with the first and second game. I might try to tinker with a couple of other things next time I record. I know I record these things bootleg style as is, but I still feel awful about how disagreeable it is being. TRY to enjoy the next part, and hopefully the next one will actually record properly!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Don't worry about picture quality - it's the content of YOU we all care about! I don't think EoFF has ever been one to care about LP video quality, heck, EoFF prefers screenshot LPs anyway xD

This is getting me hyped to play this when I get home from work tonight. Some full on trippy weird trout going on. And it looks pretty difficult too.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Thanks, man. I did get sort of lucky that most of the exciting bits weren't too choppy or they were messy in a way where the viewer can still tell what is going on.

I investigated the problem a bit, and the problem seems to be more on the end of Twitch rather than my laptop. I know what to look for now, and I am hoping the next session will be less choppy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It's a little choppy, but worth watching!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Thanks again! I was so disappointed with the way the video recorded, so I am glad it is being taken in stride.

Here is the next part! It's more grainy overall, but after skimming through it, it didn't get all choppy! I think the main issue after all the tinkering I did (I tried to stream a good 9 times before I didn't get the "dropped frames" notification) was the server I went on. So I just have to make sure I pick a server that is good for me! So, on to the next session!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I spent last night catching up on The Walking Dead then decided to watch the first video in this LP.

Worst. Idea. Ever. I've had about four hours sleep. That face is smurfing awful! ... to be clear, the weird rabbit thing, not Sephex.

I'll be watching the rest though as I'm intrigued. Definitely during the daytime though.