Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Escape from EoFF: Let's Play The Escapists!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

That's what you get for trying to steal my key I conveniently forgot! smurf your curtains

Articles
    Blog Entries

That ToriJ guy should get more screen time. He's a natural born star!

I also think you should keep it text. Mainly because I'm lazy to watch most videos people share with me.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Days 11 to 13

I wake up to find the guards already in my cell, ripping down my curtains. For smurf's sake! Officer Freya really knows how to hold a grudge.

I like the really specific plans that Shauna has here.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This was another one of those situations where the random dialogue matches up perfectly, this time courtesy of Aerith's Knight and Vivi22.

You don't say? Jinx with the insider info presumably gleaned from a Downton Abbey marathon.

While the man-liker's key is handy, it's not the one I want. Officer Scotty is who I strongly suspect have it. Screw hot chocolate, I don't have time to make an Insta-KO weapon. Time to do this the old fashioned way!

Unfortunately the disadvantage that nunchucks have is that guards can interrupt you before you're done.

And interrupt in force at that. I flee because I am a coward and like not taking my meals through a straw. I will bide my time until I can encounter Scotty in a one-on-one situation.

And what do you know, I don't have to wait very long at all! Must be my lucky day!

It really is! Scotty has the key I've been after all this time, and I quickly make a copy. This key will give me access to the roof from the vents. This is where I intend to make my escape from. But we are getting ahead of ourselves, there is still work to do.

Like gathering forks! I need all of them! Give the forks to me! I am the Lord of Forks!

This building right here houses the generator. See that fence next to me? You better god damn believe it's electrified. I need to disable the generator in order to cut through the fence. So I'm going to start to chip a hole in the wall to the generator room with the forks now to give me less to do when I escape.

I was slow on the screenshot so let me explain. A guard tower sniper immediately smurfing put a round in me the second I started to chip away at the wall, giving me a heart attack. Notice my health dropped from 31 to 13!

I take off running. I will have to come back at night when the snipers have less visibility.

I'm gonna miss this.

Aren't we all?

ToriJ always comes out with the best lines in the shower, the big weirdo. Kalevala isn't having any of it today.

What I need is something to dodge the censors. This, my fellow inmates, is a little something I like to call the contraband pouch. It degrades quickly but will let me get my keys through the sensors.

I made this a long time ago but we are finally going to see the debut of my snazzy guard uniform! The bed dummy also makes a reappearance.

Using the key I got from Shauna, I slip out. Check out the laundry! The sink! Ah, the forbidden wonders we never get to see.

No sniper this time

"Why yes hello fellow officer I am the new guy Officer... Brian... Oh, these forks? I'm, uh, removing the ah, hornet infestation from this wall. You probably want to stay away!"

Back inside before they know it!

Tonight's the night! I am going to need to dig under the walls once I'm through the fence so I have spoons in case I break my shovel and chocolate for energy.

Oh if only you knew...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really hope you don't make it out just so we get to see more Officer Shauna.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Who told Jinx I was into men?! It's not true! Maybe? I WILL EXECUTE ALL!

Articles
    Blog Entries

The ironic thing is I'm to take a shower today.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GAME! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post

Remember to keep your eyes north.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kalevala View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post

Remember to keep your eyes north.
    The North Remembers
    Winter is Coming

Articles

The End

The plan is simple:

• Disguise as a cop and climb up through the unscrewed vent
    • Make my way through the ventilation system and up onto the roof
    • Dodge the spotlights on the roof and make it to the edge
    • Use a rope made out of tied together sheets and rappel down the wall
    • Make my way through the prison grounds to the generator room
    • Break through the generator room wall with a fork and switch off the generator
    • While the generator is off, use my home made clippers to cut through the electric fence before the power turns back on
    • Use a shovel to dig under the walls and make my escape

Did I say simple? Well, whoever said breaking out of Lonny Bob's nightmare sex dungeon was going to be easy?

Also it's Day 15 because I truly smurfed up and put the real vent cover back instead of the fake one, meaning I needed a screwdriver to open it up. Which is fine, I have two. ...except they were both in the smurfing vent at the time. So it took a couple of days before anyone was selling a new one. Yes, I am dumb xD

Remember, all or nothing. Escape or game over. No second chances.

Alright, this is definitely going to be the last one of these. So long, Shauna, I will miss your pure hatred.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted, in one moment, would you capture it or would you just quote Eminem?

Right, time to blow this two bit popsicle stand! Loony BoB, there is no cage that can hold me!

Once more I slip on the blue Guard Uniform. Somehow it has pockets big enough to hold a shovel and a pick axe. Oh, and a chicken leg. Because, y'know. Chicken.

On top of the world! Or the prison roof. Same thing, really, when you think about it. The spotlight work is surprisingly sloppy and it's easy to slip past them.

Bungee! Alley oop! I mean look I know I'm just going off like one or two stories with a rope made of sheets but come on, this is action right here.

And he sticks the landing

smurf you looney bob, Freedom City USA here I come!

I think I'll be glad if I never see another plastic fork again.

Ha! Take that, random prison wall! Can't derail the escape train, baby! ...wait, what's that light coming this way?

Oh Officer Freya what a pleasure how nice it is to see you oh this gaping hole in the wall no don't mind that it's one of those optical illusion pieces of artwork that makes it look like there's a hole when really there's not see knock knock solid wall ha ha ha yes well you better get going I hear the rest of us totally real and legitimate guards are going to make Bubba fight ToriJ in the library and you wouldn't want to miss that no ma'am you're welcome for the tip me oh I'm not into fighting I just want to enjoy the wonders of this piece of art well you have a great evening now bye bye... forever

Smooth. As. Silk.

In and out quicker than a spambot baby!

Just like Jurassic Park! Without the dinosaurs, I guess. And Jeff Goldblum.

Nom nom nom time for donuts. Gotta get my power levels up if I'm going to make this dig, yo!

Through the fence! Just the wall to go now. This has been easy. A little too easy. It can't all go horribly tits up now, can it?

The shovel bites into the dirt hard. Looks like I won't need my back up emergency spoons. Which is a phrase I never normally get to say, because I frequently need my back up emergency spoons.

I'm going deeper underground! There's too much panic in this town.

Pockets full o' dirt. But that's okay, they're TARDIS pockets.

One more shovelful. Just one more. Here I come, world, you son of a bitch...

here I come!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Well, I really do hope you enjoy eating that soil...

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So that's how you get rid of the wall with a fork, and dirt with a spoon.. you eat them.

What is wrong with you? You belonged in that prison.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I won't believe you're out until I see a "You win" screen or something. I just know if I celebrate the next screenshot will have you caught and being sent back to prison.

Articles

I can safely confirm I did indeed win.

Thanks for reading and for all your comments throughout, everybody! I might do more short screenshot LPs in future with EoFFers if you enjoyed this so do keep an eye out!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yay good LP

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

"I'm sorry Warden BoB, it looked like it was one of those optical illusion posters, I love those things. "