Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Are model-teachers too hot to teach?

This thread has been a fantastic source of entertainment.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    Fynn, it's all necessary to a good learning environment.

Boys can't gain knowledge when they're fighting study-boners, and that also makes a pretty hostile atmosphere for the lady students. Pretty soon those ladies are swooning everywhere while coyly chewing on their pencil tops, and the guys have creamed their shorts, and no one has learned anything about the KREB cycle, or the unit circle, or anything!

However, some sensible, loose fitting slacks, a modest hairstyle, and good grooming habits are all it takes to completely eradicate the sex-drive in young adults.

This is science.
    As a man, can I at least show off my toned arms in hot weather?

Boys can't gain knowledge when they're fighting study-boners, and that also makes pretty hostile atmosphere for the lady students. Pretty soon those ladies are swooning everywhere while coyly chewing on their pencil tops, and the guys have creamed their shorts, and no one has learned anything about the KREB cycle, or the unit circle, or anything!

However, some sensible, loose fitting slacks, a modest hairstyle, and good grooming habits are all it takes to completely eradicate the sex-drive in young adults.

This is science.
    Wow. I really hope this post wasn't serious...anyway, it's more important that boys and girls both learn how to control their sex drives and gain the skill of being able to focus no matter what distractions are put in the way. Girls should be allowed to dress how they want. If boys are unable to concentrate, that's on the boys. Most girls do it for attention anyway. Take away the attention and they will stop doing it.

ZOMG!

model teachers must be reached, they need our support and our guidance, we have to reach them, we have to teach them. we have to teach them. we have to become the teachers now, there's no time to waste. we can't be the ones left standing, not knowing what's going on, when the model teachers become unreachable. unteachable.
    the world can't go on this way, it's the old way, the old world, and we have to be the ones to usher it into a new golden age, an age where it's okay to do this, okay to do that, where the problems lie in our souls and are dictated by moral fiber, nothing more, nothing less.
    i've sat many a day pondering this. believe you me. are model teachers too hot to reach? too hot to teach? too caught up in a system that by its very imperative is flawed. we have to reach them. The Eyes On Final Fantasy Forums Experience, we have to reach them. teach them.
    how do we go about this? it's a question as long and large and old as the universe itself. it's like the chicken and the egg. but really it's simple. we have to reach out. it's that simple! really! i know! how good was that? if we reach them before it's too late, everything changes. you, me, the whole god damn planet. we will all flourish. we will all grow. we will evolve.
    as i sit, contemplating this, it occurs to me, so how do we reach out? first we must reach out to ourselves. first we must break through these prison walls holding our spirits, our souls, and let them out. let them out. the reward is immeasurable and vast. believe me, i know.

if you believe it, so do i. we can reach them. model teachers, we salute you.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Default Model Teacher or Teacher Model

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carnelian View Post
    This thread has been a fantastic source of entertainment.
    I agree.

And I'd like to see female teachers showing off their toned arms in hot weather.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten the chance to post here in a while.
    Is that your final answer?

I'm glad that being hot isn't actually a barrier to teaching.

I was teaching classes of university students once a week during my semester in Japan, and I would have hated to have been forbidden to teach based solely on my smoking hot good looks.

(I don't really have that high an opinion of myself. It's just a joke. Or IS it? )

Perhaps you should post a picture of yourself and let us decide.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerface View Post
    Van Halen said it best.
    Jump?

I'm not sure that is particularly relevant to this debate.I know you're talking about Hot for Teacher
    Last edited by Bubba; 07-28-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snap Jumper View Post

Boys can't gain knowledge when they're fighting study-boners, and that also makes pretty hostile atmosphere for the lady students. Pretty soon those ladies are swooning everywhere while coyly chewing on their pencil tops, and the guys have creamed their shorts, and no one has learned anything about the KREB cycle, or the unit circle, or anything!

This is science.
    Wow. I really hope this post wasn't serious...anyway, it's more important that boys and girls both learn how to control their sex drives and gain the skill of being able to focus no matter what distractions are put in the way. Girls should be allowed to dress how they want. If boys are unable to concentrate, that's on the boys. Most girls do it for attention anyway. Take away the attention and they will stop doing it.
    I'm always serious when it comes to educating our youth.

Indeed, some girls and women do sometimes dress up for attention, showing off their arms, shoulders, and legs, wearing sleeveless shirts and short shorts or skirts.
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 08-08-2015 at 05:32 PM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How dare we bare our legs, arms, and shoulders. How dare we.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Never anything to do with it being hot of course, we just want attention.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I wore a sleeveless shirt yesterday and you won't believe how much attention i got

it was crazy!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?