Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 446

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

  1. #31
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,054
    Articles
    269
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    He also has a night ability apparently

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,785
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    My first mafia and people are already accusing me of being the bad guy because I didn't know you shouldn't edit posts?

    What is this, people? This is not how we defeat the forces of Chaos!

    And who's Fynn? I am Noctis Lusic Caelum -

    and this is my comeback

  4. #34
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,305
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    My first mafia and people are already accusing me of being the bad guy because I didn't know you shouldn't edit posts?

    What is this, people? This is not how we defeat the forces of Chaos!

    And who's Fynn? I am Noctis Lusic Caelum -

    and this is my comeback
    Apparently Fynn's secret role ability is growing old. I look forward to seeing how the forces of Chaos use this to their advantage.


  5. #35
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,305
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Though honestly, does anything of real relevance get discussed on Day One? It's not like there's alot to go on.



    Yes there is!

    No, there's not.




    Yes there is!

    There really isn't. No-one's even died yet.




    I know, what a travesty.


  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    My first mafia and people are already accusing me of being the bad guy because I didn't know you shouldn't edit posts?

    What is this, people? This is not how we defeat the forces of Chaos!

    And who's Fynn? I am Noctis Lusic Caelum -

    and this is my comeback
    Apparently Fynn's secret role ability is growing old. I look forward to seeing how the forces of Chaos use this to their advantage.
    Well, if he's evil at least we can always just let father time do his thing.

    Now, who am I? Well, I'm everyone's favourite trans-dimensional shapeshifter:


  7. #37
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    20,405
    Articles
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    top o' the morning to you gents, I see the day 1 fun is well on its way

    Already a No Death vote? Quick to get your vote out, eh Fynn? Why so eager to get the Day Phase out of the way? All we can do is talk, it's the only tool we have, shouldn't be praying this time away even if it is to vote for nobody to die.

    And then we have FFNut who openly tells everyone that they have a night skill - or is it a day skill? Not necessarily a bad thing, but it is a strange thing to question in-thread. I feel that this is a newbie mistake, but it doesn't stop it giving all the bad feelings.

  8. #38
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,785
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    And what about you? What makes you feel empowered to suspect us at this point?

  9. #39
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    20,405
    Articles
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Suspect everyone, it's the name of the game.

  10. #40

    Default

    A few thoughts of mine:

    Either FFNut is trolling or he really does have an ability. Which is a pretty big slip to make as town...you don't want to reveal your role if it's important. However if he does have an ability, it doesn't necessarily mean he's town either.

    I believe that voting for no lynch on day one is pretty standard. Day 1 offers very little to no information, and random lynching can actually cause us to throw the game with so few players.

  11. #41
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    20,405
    Articles
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    When we usually play here, we never have the option of No Death, which is obviously going to colour how a lot of us play. Uh oh.

  12. #42

    Default

    I'm going to trust everybody day 1 seeing as there's no evidence to play with yet. Maybe if we all sit down and have a nice chat and a game of triple triad the traitors will understand the error of their ways, give themselves up and rejoin the good guys before anyone gets hurt.

    So on that note, everyone sit your ass down and drink your god damn TEA.

    ##Vote: No Death

  13. #43
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,785
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I'm going to trust everybody day 1 seeing as there's no evidence to play with yet. Maybe if we all sit down and have a nice chat and a game of triple triad the traitors will understand the error of their ways, give themselves up and rejoin the good guys before anyone gets hurt.

    So on that note, everyone sit your ass down and drink your god damn TEA.

    ##Vote: No Death
    You guys... are the best.

  14. #44
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,054
    Articles
    269
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    See I'm not a fan of that no death thing. Because if you're a chaos aligned person, then it's easy to just say "oh no, I didn't want to kill any day one! I"m a good person!" It's too easy to use it as an easy out for your innocence.

  15. #45
    Radical Dreamer Cid's Knight Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    16,785
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I mean, I get your point, but it does seem odd to just eliminate someone without anything happening

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •