Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your Top 5 Licensed Games?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Everyone who said anything Harry Potter related (aside from the LEGO game) has a serious case of nostalgia goggles on.

I was like you, once...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh no, they’re bad. But I honestly can’t think of a better licensed game I’ve played

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

OH Harry Potter Quidditch world cup, don't you deny this one shauna.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Capcom's Disney Afternoon collections (DuckTales, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, etc...) I have never really played another Disney tie in game that played as good as these games.

Capcom's X-Men/Marvel/Vs. games up until MvC2, those games were awesome.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja PS2 games were also pretty cool and faithful to the series, well before the series itself went to hell in a handbasket. The third game should get special mention for having more of an RPG mode to it that gave it some real life.

Konami's TMNT franchise in the late 80s early 90s were pretty damn good. the first three TMNT games on the NES, the arcade games, and even the wacky fighting games are all actually better than you would think.

Batman: Arkham Asylum is pretty damn good game, and I'm still surprised that I haven't touched the later entries despite how good the original was.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Batamn: Arkham Asylum is pretty damn good game, and I'm still surprised that I haven't touched the later entries despite how good the original was.
    Can't believe I forgot this series earlier. I haven't played past Arkham City yet, and while it was a good game I have to say I liked Asylum more in some ways. There's some little gameplay additions and polishes in City of course, but I found I liked the small, focused, semi-open world thing Asylum had going on more than I liked the shift to more of a cliche open world. One filled with all kinds of trout to see, and buildings to jump off of and glide around, and enemies to fight but not a lot to really do beyond the usual open world fetch quests and collectathons. I will give it credit for the riddler trophies in arkham city probably making the collecting thing feel less annoying than it is in many games after a while. Each one being a little puzzle helped break the tedium.