Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Yo

  1. #1
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    26,049
    Articles
    276
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default Yo

    Sup

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    That Weird Building
    Posts
    7,185

    FFXIV Character

    Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

    Default

    How you doin?

  4. #4
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    21,195
    Articles
    55
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Imagine a staff member making a pointless thread

  5. #5
    CimminyCricket's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,903

    FFXIV Character

    Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

    Default

    How far we've fallen


  6. #6
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    52,566
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Imagine a staff member making a pointless thread
    I'd never do it.

  7. #7
    Mr. President Lone Wolf Leonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,385
    Articles
    49
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    The first thread I ever made was like this.

    Time to revisit some cringe.

    I was responding to somebody's "Hi i'm new" thread, and instead of posting a response I created my own thread that just said "Welcome".

    Surprisingly wasn't closed.

  8. #8
    Radical Dreamer Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    18,280
    Articles
    57
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    The first thread I ever made was like this.

    Time to revisit some cringe.

    I was responding to somebody's "Hi i'm new" thread, and instead of posting a response I created my own thread that just said "Welcome".

    Surprisingly wasn't closed.
    That does sound very “you”

  9. #9
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    26,049
    Articles
    276
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Imagine a staff member making a pointless thread
    Excuse you, I was just checking in on everyone. How they are doing. I had a point.

  10. #10
    cyka blyat escobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Rush B! NO STOP!
    Posts
    17,734
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Sup
    Clouds, birds, airplanes.

  11. #11
    Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Spying on Unne and BUO
    Posts
    20,567
    Articles
    101
    Blog Entries
    45
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by escobert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Sup
    Clouds, birds, airplanes.
    This reminds me of many years ago when Bleys would always answer that question with "hard dicks and airplanes."

  12. #12

    Default

    Sup !




  13. #13
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    21,195
    Articles
    55
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Imagine a staff member making a pointless thread
    Excuse you, I was just checking in on everyone. How they are doing. I had a point.
    Mhmm

  14. #14
    Trial by Wombat Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Shmocation
    Posts
    10,333
    Articles
    2
    Blog Entries
    2
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I once made a thread that was just a full stop (or a period to you yanks).

    I was hoping for some hilarious banter as a result of this but it was just deleted by staff. Whoever you were, staffer. I will never forgive you for this.

  15. #15
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    52,566
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I once made a thread that was just a full stop (or a period to you yanks).

    I was hoping for some hilarious banter as a result of this but it was just deleted by staff. Whoever you were, staffer. I will never forgive you for this.
    It was actually an ellipsis (...) and I've discovered the person's identity.

    Clue: They are still on staff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •