So I know a lot of the oldies visit here every now and then like me. Most of them might be curious about what is going on or more specifically, how are the people they met here are doing but somehow, everyone's path does not cross.

I was thinking of having a sticky thread in the GC forum dedicated to this purpose (Like a "We are back thread" for everyone I guess).

For example, if I dropped by in Jun 2021, I can post something like, "Hi, Christmas here. I'm back and alive!" or maybe something even more personal (E.g I got a new job and is doing good..etc etc). And if Quin returns in Mar 2022 and saw it, he can smile and said "This bastard is still alive!."

To do this, a little publicity effort is needed.

1) I think we can have an announcement on this.
2) This thread in this current climate may not be needed. This way, GC will have only one sticky thread making it hard to miss.
3) Since Del intend to have a good ol' fashioned oldbie blitz return, when they do return, can inform them to drop a post in the sticky thread and subsequently if they ever return again, they may provide another update in it.