Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bestt ff9 gamer

i'm not saying this to show off, or beat you guys but, it ruins my reputation (since, there are friends of mine here...) as one of the best ff9 gamers, too. XD

i've helped tons of people, then one of them them said "you really helped. i never would have finished ff9 w/o your help! thanks!" K, so this is in english. but he said it to me is filipino... hehehehe....

oh.... i dun wanna sound like a big show off... i'll stop here, kwehh....!!!! ~.^
    // m u s a s h i d e n // legendary hero

WORST THREAD EVER

Originally posted by Psychotic
    Good job! It takes a big man to admit he is in the wrong!

And thanks for getting my name right!
    I too have come close to getting banned...twice
    (i'm sorry)

Originally posted by Psychotic
    OOC:OK, I've had enough of this locke, I have a suspicion you only posted here because I was made best FF9 gamer by Ultima Buster, after all there was no other reason to revive this thread. Will you stop going around trying to flame me, I mean in some FF8 thread you said you wanted to. Just because my opinion is different to yours, you shouldn't go around trying to attack me for it all the time. I don't hate you because you are different to me. Maybe this wasn't why you decided to revive this thread, but I struggle to think of another reason.
    I will delete my last thread and i hope you will too.Just when i thought u had turned nicer when i was away of eoff for 3 weeks,u post something like this.Okay next time u flame me/ff8 in one of the threads i have posted in then i too will blame you in trying to bash me.Now i dont hate you now because you are different from me,i hate you because u insult other people,bash games cruelly and completely ignore everything i have posted(the last 2 ones were in other topics).Heck the one thing i never did flame you about was ur goodness in gaming in any game.So why this.This an attack i did?That little tiny 1 sentence long post.I didnt even mention ur name in here.
    Alright i plead the mods for a lock down and i plead that you will shut up and end ur stupid suspicions.I mean if you want me to hate you then go on.I never backed up for making favours to people

Mods,Admins please lock this thread up

There is no such thing as best FF gamer. We are all playing FF because of similar reasons. So, as long as you enjoy playing the FF series, you are considered THE FF gamer. So, let's have peace, at least in this forum since the world seems to be involved in some complicating matter...

And whoever said they were the best FFIX gamer for "Disc 1" is actually not, because if you were truly the best FFIX gamer of disc 1, then you would know about the "growth bonus" of each characters, and that FFIX is another game where you're not supposed to level up in the beginning (only at the end). So, leveling up in FFIX is pointless unless you're at the end of the game. Sorry.
    Last edited by nanakixiii; 07-17-2003 at 07:14 PM.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My Quina's tongue is longer than all your dicks. I WIN.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

God, Psychotic was such a drama kid back then. Hope everyone can have a group hug and eat some lollipops together.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've 100%'d (minus Excalibur 2) FF9 about a dozen times, so I'm pretty my FF9-peen is biggest.