Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: Deusarum de Bastok Official Members Thread

As of this post we now have 21 ACTIVE MEMBERS.

That's great! Wow, since I've joined, our numbers have quadrupled! Just a little more than one day left....I can almost taste it!

I think I can taste it, it tastes like.... Nachos.... oh wait that's what I was eating.... anyway, the game is on the way. May God bless the delivery agents with speed and acuracy so that we can all join in MMORPG meyhem tomorrow. Wow, 21 members, Cool.

Ok any members in this forum that have not checked out the our linkshell forum will need to do so today there is information there for you about WPs. I can't wait its the big day. See you all in game soon.

Alright ppl listen up we got our LS and we will be handing out Pearls at 2pm and 9pm PST on Nov 3 2003 they will not be handed out at anyother time until further notice check our main Forums at Stratics for more info.....http://www.stratics.net/php-bin/foru...?Cat=&Board=DB
    Last edited by Bukane; 11-03-2003 at 09:08 AM.

So what are we at now, almost 30? With all the people deciding to join right after they got it, our numbers are just skyrocketing. I know we got about 6 just this weeked alone...

So welcome to all those who recently joined, and I hope some of you that have been checking these forums out will consider it as well. We are always happy to boost our ranks.

Smile

hey i am RogueAviatrix. I am with YeahNinja, i need some world pass info, i plan on creating a hume or elvan. still trying to make up my mind.

Well if you start as a hume you will get a ring that gives your stats a little bust, but if you decided on Elvaan you will not be alone I'm one and so is my wife. As far as the WP thing goes you will need to get hold of Bukane on our Stratics Linkshell forum. To get there you can see Bukane's last post he made in this thread or just click on the picture below this post, which will in turn take you to our web site. Then just click on the the forum link. You will need to post your character info and Bukane also has a thred were you can post your icq number so that he can give you that pass. And if this seems a little confussing just call YeahNinja and he can help u get set up. And welcome to the Linkshell RogueAviatrix.