Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: We Met Up! (UK) EoFF UK Meet-Up 2005

*hugs BoB* it was either you or jojo but i said i'd bite them all if they did it to her.
    some more pics! i'm soprting them out now so once psy and a few others have aproved i think we're going to send them to samuraid (or whoever) to put them in the album
    1. Nod and a pirate set YARGH!
    2. the t-shirt that we all signed. we wrote more on it after this pic. we may be tempted to give it as a prixe or auction it to the highest bidder! you could win a peice of history!! (and able to see who we mocked on it )
    3. psy and his eels
    4. us all looking crazy in a neon light bit! to infinity and so on and so forth!!!
    5. thats all the rubbish from the hotel room.....it was such a mess when we woke up
    Attached Images Attached Images

Trust No one

Those are quite good...mostly because the only one of me is really blurry! You cant see the eel in the 3rd one too well though, which is a shame. No pictures of me in the album unless I choose them!

Awwwwww. I wish that i had joined earlier. I live in Birmingham.
    You all seem so mad though.

we are unfortunatly i missed out on the opportunity cuz somthing came up the day before

For the record, you all look awesome. Now go out there and start your modelling careers and don't forget me. ^.^
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

One of you shmucks mispelled "laid" on the t-shirt.

*is now unimpressed*
    Figaro Castle

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

That would be boris no no. I wrote "I LIKE TRIANGULAR PRISMS" and drew lots of dots around it.

P.S: BoB hasn't posted yet, and I wonder if that was the fault of the sign. BoB, dear, it was the hotel who made the sign. The Phonecalls? Yeah, that was us pranking you.
    i didn't do that, BoB. i sat in the corner and pondered what trouble such an act could get them into...i'm too nice to stick fingers up at anybody...

this is what we were shouting in birm all weekend!
    Many a Brummie was submitted with Psychological shock after hearing our words. "It's an invasion!!!" Nod was the worst... He got crowds in the Bullring staring at him. (He's a braver man than me... CHAV ATTACK)
    Poor people, lol! i'm still waiting for my friend to ask who all you guys were...how am i gonna explain that?

Lady Fidela of Confide (Amy)
    Every insane moment has the sanity: Thankfully the Lady is THAT sanity
    Aw,thanks. it's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it...lol. I walked all around Solihull Sixth Form today wearing my t - shirt...and nobody stopped me to ask about it...*pulls disappointed face* but my friends said they liked it, so yay!

Lady Fidela of Confide (Amy)
    Every insane moment has the sanity: Thankfully the Lady is THAT sanity

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Ahahaha. Baloki looks so sweet and cuddly.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet
    One of you shmucks mispelled "laid" on the t-shirt.

*is now unimpressed*
    yes it was me. i am proud of my mispelling *wears crown*
    or maybe i was meant to do it to see what you all say....
    *bites*

Trust No one

Default i should of been there

ohhhhhhhhh i wish i was with ya that would of been fun garnet not happie anyways i wanna get a get together in the u.k at alton towers anyone up for it on the 3rd of may let me know
    x x x x x x x x

I like all the GAME bags of rubbish!I wonder where you all shop...hmmmmmm....!
    Scary pic of Boris dancing......*covers eyes and shudders* Thats my sister!eeewwww...(i love u poo!just dont ever dance like that when im near....)
    and you all look sexy not rubbish!!!!
    Yeah you all have to do it again and more people and Im defo going so me and boris can scare you all with our twin thing!!
    Kagga
    Here I am to save the day!

We are all keen to do this again. Alton towers this summer or in 2006 might happen. I doubt it'll happen as soon as may, we're att still skint from this trip, hotel room, Drinks, t-shirt costs, Drinks, food, Drinks, clubbing, Drinks, Sea life centre, Drinks, shopping center fun, Drinks, other souveniers and most of all, Lots of alchahol.

At the fountain

Don't forget the "millions" McDonalds made from our trip.

Baloki looks so sweet and cuddly.
    I cuddled him, he's warm and toasty. He's also a very caring, considerate man who threw up at 6 in the morning and DIDN'T BUY ME a Bacon Cob from MaccyD's.
    I love him. (Psy: Tell him that!)

anyone up for it on the 3rd of may
    YOU'RE HAVING A LAUGH!!!!! For starts, A Levels are in the way. Secondly, if we ahcve to many it takes the specialness out of it. Plus, as Zorander put it.

hotel room, Drinks, Games, t-shirt costs, Drinks, food, Drinks, clubbing, Drinks, Sea life centre, Drinks, shopping center fun, Drinks, other souveniers and most of all, Lots of alchahol.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

that pic of you lot is soooo sweet!
    xD but it needs me there! xD

kagga.....*dances* heeheeheehee
    oh jack and zor....you forgot about the drinking!

Trust No one