Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Moto V550 ; ;

Default R.I.P. Moto V550 ; ;

Yesterday I was having a game of "trip-down-bulldog" on the grass with some friends. I had a lie down since it was pretty tiring but it wasnt long till I had to head for class and I ran off. when leaving school I realized my phone wasnt in my pocket. I calmly told my friend Aoife it wss missing and I made my way back towards the classroom I was coming from. It wasnt there either. In a few minutes Id looked through a few classrooms and my locker. I still couldnt find it. I tried to check the secretaries office incase someone had handed in a lost phone but by that time there was no one there and it was locked. I was irritated but not too worried. It was still early in the search so without saying anything to my parents I headed home.
    The next morning I asked the secretary had anyone handed my phone in. She looked around for a second and told me there was no phones in the lost and found. As I was leaving she stopped me and asked me was this my phone. She held up the bin and there it was (Ive posted attatchements). It had fallen out of my pocket and the caretaker mowed the lawn that day. In an odd way I was relieved even though all that was left was absaloute crap. At least I knew where it was. Have you ever lost a phne or something small and expensive?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Aww it looks like it has been burnt!
    I have never lost something that important before, I lost a CD player for a while and my gameboy for a while, but they both turned up, luckily enough unscathed.
    Poor Destai!

Thanks for youe sympathy : ) I just edited the post explaining what happened. I told my dad and he knows where I can get a cheap one but nither of us see the advantage in telling my mother about it. What she doesnt know wont hurt her. At least the sim card survived.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

That's awful... But at least you can get another phone.

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Thanks for youe sympathy : ) I just edited the post explaining what happened. I told my dad and he knows where I can get a cheap one but nither of us see the advantage in telling my mother about it. What she doesnt know wont hurt her. At least the sim card survived.
    Ah, that explains it then! I broke a phone being rough, my friend announced who I fancied to my Mother and Dad so I smacked her over the head with my bag and my lovely little phone inside just completely broke. Then I got a replacement phone

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I lost and broke a phone.
    I was on the bus one day, going into town, and somebody called me to see where I was, I told them I was on my way and put the phone in my pocket. We got off the bus and I noticed my phone had gone when we got to the town center. It had fallen out of my pocket on the bus.

The last phone I had was a flip phone and was in poor condition anyway, and one night my dad left the house without letting me know to go to the shops and buy some more beers. So he called me to tell me, me being a bit tipsy - snapped my phone in half when answering it. Nice.

Hahahaha, those pictures are great.

Two thumbs up.

The new ones not brand spanking top pf the range, but I like it. I got it alot faster than I thought. (Hopefully my Mom wont notice the difference.) I hope it doesnt cost too much :/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Destai; 05-12-2005 at 07:22 PM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Put sugar in the gas tank of the caretaker's lawnmower! THAT'LL teach him!

you have such a nice wooden floor! xD
    surprisinly i have never lost or broken a phone. saying how clumsy i am and absent minded when drunk its a miricle!

Trust No one

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no
    you have such a nice wooden floor! xD
    awww shucks :skull3:

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Well, at least you got a brand new phone out of it.

Congratulations.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

My brother lost his cell phone when he left it on top of a car. We recovered it a month later (still working) from a teacher at a nearby school who found it sitting around somewhere on the school campus.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wish I had a phone that was that nice TO break.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Speaking of phones: I charged my phone everytime the battery went low. I used it as often as I could and topped up the minutes. One morning, I went and picked it up but couldn't turn it on. I even switched out the battery with another phone and it still didn't work. My battery was fine as the second phone proved. My dad's phone still works, and he lets HIS phone die all the time. He's even smashed it on the ground and it still works. I have to KILL the people responsible for my torment. Who's now officially in charge of Virgin Mobile, I must eviscerate them.
    Haha, you're cursed with Virgin Mobile too? I want a T-Mobile or Verizon phone so bad.