Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X Role Play!

Aww. Someone DID read my post. Since you guys kept about your merry business, I thought I'd been ignored so I just deleted everything. Sorry about the "RP." This was more of a free-for-all than Informal RPG would ever be.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I'm sorry to interupt guys but id just like to say that that is amazing. and if your interested in rolplays, please click the link below my signiture, to access a site made specailly for this kind of thing. I really am impressed lol
    Ude no naka de hirogaru sekai wa the last secret garden Mou kimi no naka de kieteshimau nara wasurenaide... Dakishimeta koto wo Sotto me wo tojite Hikari wo saegireba ii Yume wo mitai no nara... "Demo, mou kizuiteiru yo..." Ookiku ude wo furiageta kimi no subete wo

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I think this RP just went wrong cause we didnt have anything to do. We were just waiting for Doom to come back.

Wait...we didnt have anything to do in the first place. What is the plot supposed to be?

sorry i'v got no acsess to a pc on weekends....what happened?

Lenyx goes back to his home in Bevell and tries to get some sleep. Its bin almost a year since he tried using any aeon abilities. his eye is ok now and his back at his shop waiting for any costomers.

Blog Entries

then i come in and kill him

lets start over. and this time put your biography on first, heres mine

Lanyx of Bevel

When he was born, Lanyx was trusted to an old man who was head of the Temple in bevel. Growing up in the temple and lerning more of the Faith and of magic (dark and light) Lanyx became a skilled mage and went on to study the art of somoning. At the age of 10, the temple priests of Bevel notist Lanyx's somwhat differance from the rest of the studence. When he was witnessing the somoning of Bohomut for the first time, the aeon turned to face him and everyone saw spirits of the Faith entering Lanyx and his left eye glow a bright green. It was discovered later that Lanyx's was conceved by an aeon of darkness. This put Lanyx in dispar, for the preists beleaved him to be a danger to the teachings of Yevon and refused to further teach him in the temple. He was taken in by a black-smith and was shown how to forge metal into weapons. As Lanyx grew, he bacame well known for his craftmanship with swords and bilt himself a spear that pulsed with magic. But Lanyx still felt that his life had a more deeper perpos, and disided to go to Zanarkand. Because he had the blood of aeons, he wanted to find the chamber of Faith and speak with Anima hoping that she would tell him why he was like this. In the outskerts of the grate city, Lanyx encountered a number of fiends wich were not of normal origin. Fighting and kill the five that oposed him, he went to continue his quest. But it was not untill he found the temple the he was confronted by a Vampier wich gaurded the entrence. A hard battle was fought and he won, but the vampier made one more attempt and bit him on the neck. In the chamber of Faith, Anima came to him and tolled him that becase the Faith will no longer come to Spira, he was to receave the power of the nine aeons. In time he lernd of to use them and the cost of there use. Eventualy he went back to bevel only to find that his step father had died.Lanyx went to his step fathers grave and promised to be the best weapon bilder in Spira. The smith shop was left to Lanyx, so he carries on the business in bevel.

there my characters backround

okay, as it seems that this RP has been started over, i will now be of the joining.

Character Name: Mireille (or Mirei)
    Race: Al Bhed
    Job: Ninja
    Weapon: Flame Flail
    Daughter of Cid by different mothers than Rikku and Brother. Learned how to build things out of spare parts at the age of 7, has invented for her use a pair of machanical wings with Zuu feathers to make them look real(NOTE: Zuu feathers are black). when she turned 15(her current age) she went out(by way of Oasis) to try to find alternate means of the current transportation. She is careful not to speak Al Bhed in public, however, sometimes....it slips out.

How's that?
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Mireillesig.jpg[/IMG]
    Thankies for the sig and Avvie Starlight Angel!

http://paublotheflute.deviantart.com/ Visit my small art gallery!

When life gives you apples, wonder why everyone else gets lemons....

When life gives you lemons, find someone who's life gave them vodka, and have a party!

AHHHH!!!! Dra Al Bhed ryja dygah ujan so cekhydina!

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.-->[leeza]Total height limit for sigs is 250 pixels. Yours was 359 pixels.[/leeza]

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

My computer sucks. Can't get on often, sorry.

He arrived outside the house of the one he had sought and knocked on the door. An old man opened it.

"Where is she?" Nightstalker asked.

"She went to Macalania. She just left."

"Dammit! Where'd she go?"

The old man pointed, and the ninja rushed in the direction with great speed, holding the locket and praying that he could still catch up with her.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Mirei was flying through the sky at great speed. She looked back, the fiend still follows her. "Dammit" she thought. Suddenly, she began to loose altitude, and fell suddenly. "Dammit! A malfunction!" she wailed. "These damned trees!" and then the fiend was upon her... she screamed.

EDIT: she is speaking Al Bhed, i was just too lazy to open my translator if i had written in Al Bhed she would be saying "Tyllud!" and "Tyllud! Y lycworsduyr!"
    Last edited by Mireille; 05-27-2005 at 06:33 PM.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/MirielleChan/Mireillesig.jpg[/IMG]

When life gives you lemons, find someone who's life gave them vodka, and have a party!

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.-->[leeza]Total height limit for sigs is 250 pixels. Yours was 359 pixels.[/leeza]

Just so you dont get lost in this, heres my characters specs...

Name: Laynx
    Sex:Male
    Race: mix of human and aeon, some vampier due to being biten at the age of 14.
    Weapon:magic and a bambo spear(magicly unbreakable)
    Job: weapon bilder for other players
    Apperance: wears an Elf-green woodland robe for hikeing, one eye glows a bright green when its dark out. dark brown hair, soft tan,

and as I said befor, can we have the characters biography first befor dilog?
    Last edited by Yew-Yevon; 05-27-2005 at 07:21 PM.

if you are talking to me, i did provide a short biography

cool....

*as people walk by in the streets of Luca, Lanyx cant help but feel a strange presance waching him in the crowd*

arn't there more ppl in this thread?

is this RP over?

Mirei soon was exausted from fighting, and grew weaker by the second, "E tuh'd ghuf ev E lyh lynno uh..." she thought, giving up most of the hope that she had originally had. Moments later, her strength gave out, and she fainted.

Al Bhed Lesson! Learn A Sentece!: "E tuh'd ghuf ev E lyh lynno uh..."
    "I don't know if I can carry on..."
    Last edited by Mireille; 06-01-2005 at 01:19 AM.

*as Lanyx was riding the plains he became consius of somone in a battle near by. Serching with magic of sight, he seanced an Al Bhed girl in danger. Runing to her location he saw a large feind baring down on her. With his left eye fixed on the feind, he use the aeon power of Anima and cast Pane on the feind*