Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X Role Play!

Quote Originally Posted by Khimbar
    (sorry to interrupt, but do you guys ever role play between 10 and like 2 am? im a night owl and would like to Role play again...)
    Considiring I posted this at midnight and my last post was at 5 AM... do I need to say more?

*EDIT* There are some people in this RP that are in Scotland and some in the UK so If you join this RP or any other one I am in you will probably be seeing most of the posts late.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom
    I will decide wether I leaver or not at Kilika
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiKiro
    Lets just say we are at Kilika
    I still dont get it

Rutan: Looks around "Tora... I gotta quit doing this...TORA!... oh well I'll find him later" Rutan walks around the town *To himself* "Man I'm hungy..." Rutan notices a body lying on the ground "!?.. Who did this?" Before the man dies he mutters "Human... Fiend..." Rutan gives the man a burial at sea "A human fiend?" Rutan draws his weapons "It must still be here somewhere" Rutan searches the town and finds nothing "Mabey it was just a fiend... that man could have been delusional" Rutan goes around town asking about the man, he gets a reply that the man was a fiserman that was stoping to resupply his boat and had no family "Poor guy... he only looked 20 or so...He had his whole life in front of him" Rutan remembers he is only 15 "So do I... should I really be fighting?" Rutan has been a guardian to summoners since he was 9, when he first started he was his dads guardian and failed to protect him "If I let him die... then what could happen to Tora..." Rutan vowed never to let another summoner die by a fiend when his dad died... His mom was already dead and he had no home so he knew he had nothing to lose except his dads sword Excalibur. "I wont let Tora die... I can't" Rutan looks for Tora "I'm sure he's gone somewhere with Elena" Rutan sits on the edge of a dock thinking "Can I really protect Tora... I couldn't protect dad or any of the other summoners "Rutan is gazing out at the ocean "But then I couldn't use Excalibur and didn't have The sword of Judgement" Rutan draws his weapons again "Can these weapons and my skills really protect Tora?... All I can do is try my best I guess.. I have help this time"
    (sorry if this is long but my computer crashed and I have been having ideas all day)
    Last edited by Ffgrandmaster; 05-23-2005 at 09:29 AM.

*Thanks to Starry Relm for this sig*

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow-Auron-FF10
    All humans are stupid yet we all feign ignorance-Me

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

NOTE: I didn't think we were at Kilika yet, as we haven't got on the boat. This confuses things.

Nightstalker stepped back, and dodged a shuriken.

"This has gone on for too long." He sighed. "It is obvious that I still cannot beat you. Shall we call a draw?"
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded

W.L. "As you wish... You have improved alot since we last fought... but neither of us have reached our maximum potenial... we could teach each other alot of stuff... don't you agree"

Rutan: " OH MY GOD THEY STOPPED FIGHTING!" screams Rutan loudly as possible "I can't believe you did all that and no one won... I could have beat both of you and Sin and Vegnagun by now!" Rutan jumps in the water and swims away very fastly "I'll be waiting for you at Luca... the blitz tournament starts soon and I need to train... keep a good eye on Tora for me!" Rutan disappears into the horizon *To himself*"Now... lets go fiend hunting... that will provide good training!"

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

"I...do."
    He extended his hand, and White Lightning shook it firmly.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, there's someone I have to see."
    Nightstalker jumped away from White Lightning and headed in the direction of a group of houses.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

"I dunno..." She said. "You were there... Then you weren't!" She sat on the dock and looked up at him.
    "I was really worried!" She stood up and hugged him. "I'm so glad you're OK!"
    She looked over at the two warriors fighting, and noticed they were done. She let go of Tora and ran towards the boat.
    "Hey, they're done! Let's go!"

tora jumps up and looks back at kilika... he walks up the ramp of the boat we start towards luca all of us instead of rutan abourd (were in luca now, someone else go, my friend steffeny is gonna join soon and be my guardian someone think of a way we can fit her in, any suggestions?)

+EDIT+ were not in luca yet i want to ask elena to be my guardian before we get to luca
    Last edited by ffx_freak12; 05-23-2005 at 09:25 PM.

tora watches as they start to move in the direction of luca. he walks up to elena

"hey, I think i have a way for me to repay you for saving me..... do you want to be my guardian???"

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Elena was taken aback by this sudden question.
    "I..." She looks at the glistening water. "I've never been a guardian before... I've never really done any fighting or anything..." She looks into Tora's pleading eyes.
    "Oh fine... I'll try my best. Even though I can't fight..." She trailed off and looked into the water, and over to Luca.
    "We're almost there!" I laugh.

*Edit* I'm going to bed. Use me in dialogue if you want!
    Last edited by Shauna; 05-23-2005 at 11:40 PM.

W.L. *thinking to himself* "I wonder who he was going to see"

Rutan:Rutan is swimmimg to Luca *Thinking* "What caused that tidal wave... a fiend? Rutan marvels at the chance to fight *Thinking* "I can beat it"

"My supper grows cold, as I wait for these imbecilic pest." The Darkness says to himself,as he steps from the shadows of the trees and into the open. He walks toward the lifeless form of the flying fiend, almost bumping into Nightstalker as they passed one another, barely noticing the existence of the warrior he had just moments before witnessed in battle. As if it were nothing out of the ordinary, he knelt down beside the dead creature and began slicing off choice cuts of meat. He placed the meat in a leather sack that hung from his belt and then stood there....eyeing the surroundings.
    I will leave you to your lives...doomed to be consumed by the darkness of your own stupidity.

Rutan is fighting a giant water fiend *Thinking* "This is gonna be tough" Rutan takes a swipe at the fiend, hiting it but the fiend is unaffected "That didn't hurt it?... Fine ... take this... HOLY EXPLOSION!" The attack kills the fiend, but it creates a whirlpool, Rutan fights the current but to no avail... he is sucked into the whirlpool leaving his weapons to sink to the bottom of the ocean
    (Dont post Rutan in any of your dialoue [You can still talk about him])

As The Darkness stood there, eyeing the surroundings, White Lightning walked up to him and said, " Hi ." "Do I know you ?" asked The Darkness. He stared down at White Lightning,with menacing fiery red eyes, and continued speaking. " Does anyone know you? Are you content with the memories they have of you? If there is the slightest wish that you may add to the memories that they carry.....You had best walk away....NOW !!!!! " White Lightning stood there , looking shocked. " No one can say that you were not warned " said Darkness. He then killed White Lightning, cut his body into pieces and stuffed him into his meat sack. As The Darkness was about to leave....He noticed Rutans body, washed up on the shore. Darkness cut up Rutans body into little pieces and stuffed them into his meat sack. Feeling very contented over it having been such a wonderful day....The Darkness walked off into the sunset and disappeared into the darkness. Never to be seen again. It is said....That He lived happily ever after.

The Darkness has left the RP
    I will leave you to your lives...doomed to be consumed by the darkness of your own stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron
    As The Darkness stood there, eyeing the surroundings, White Lightning walked up to him and said, " Hi ." "Do I know you ?" asked The Darkness. He stared down at White Lightning,with menacing fiery red eyes, and continued speaking. " Does anyone know you? Are you content with the memories they have of you? If there is the slightest wish that you may add to the memories that they carry.....You had best walk away....NOW !!!!! " White Lightning stood there , looking shocked. " No one can say that you were not warned " said Darkness. He then killed White Lightning, cut his body into pieces and stuffed him into his meat sack. As The Darkness was about to leave....He noticed Rutans body, washed up on the shore. Darkness cut up Rutans body into little pieces and stuffed them into his meat sack. Feeling very contented over it having been such a wonderful day....The Darkness walked off into the sunset and disappeared into the darkness. Never to be seen again. It is said....That He lived happily ever after.
    Me and metallica rock agree to this as this RP has gone crazy... First we never knew where we were, second we still dont know where we are and third, I know I started it but this was not atrue RP because of people using each other in their dialouges. I am very sorry for posibly ruining this RP but I agree with Mercen-X this was just a bunch of random stuff. Yet again sorry.