Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [A] Oh my god, Iri used pencils.

Heh. I thought this looked interesting at first, and now there's a character I fit with.

So, #13
    Eyes - Blue/green with brown spotting. Kinda swirly.
    Hair - Longish brown hair. Was thinking of tying it back into a pony-tail or a top-knot.
    Height - 6'0 even
    Weight - 248 lbs. Rather stocky, but not fat.
    Clothes - Loose fitting slacks (color doesn't matter, really), loose shirt usually gray (untucked. I think that looks kinda stupid) usually some kind of jacket, and I alternate between black shoes and black boots.
    Weapon - Well, judging on some of the ideas for weapons everyone else has, I should keep in the timeframe, but the guy's a scientist, so maybe a wrist crossbow, or a repeater.
    lol signature

Okay, okay! *gets her ass out of the ciddies threads*

For anyone who missed it. MNIS, Doom, Rase, Shadow Bahamut and Social Moon Firesky are finished. Scanner is broken. Wait for tomorrow or later today.
    I hate hospitals.
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 06-05-2005 at 10:05 AM.

planning world domination

cool, i can't wait....
    you hate hospitals, is that cuz you're in one, or you just generally hate 'em??

'Cause I'm in one and the scanners suck.

ah...i see the problem...
    wait a minute....you're on a cpu in a hospital?!?!?! you work there or somethin'??

CPU?
    What is a CPU?
    Lol. If you mean internet or computer, yeah! I changed the settings, but I think I'm the only one here.
    Since I'm here for ages they let me use scanners and go to uni and stuff :skull3: I don't work here. But I'm ill.

awwwwww...Iri's ill....i send ya a get well soon card...:
    GET WELL SOON, CUZ I WANNA SEE MY PIC!!!
    yeah, cpu meant computer....[sarcasm]sorry it's the british way to spell it...[/sarcasm]
    you crafty little miinx... ..changing the settings like that...

I am saucy. *winks*

ooooo....
    you're not that ill then...

Here's MNIS and Shadow Bahamut!

I made MNIS kind of chinese-ey. Don't know why.
    Remember. If you have any complaints please ask me about them here.

Here's Shadow Bahamut. I got annoyed with the hair you wanted and did it my way, sorry~! I didn't mean to! But that spikeyness looked so cheesy, like things you'd see in really cheap crap animes like DBZ.
    Sorry. I tried, I really did!
    Your jacket is hanging behind you. I felt like drawing man stuffs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 06-05-2005 at 02:04 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Lmao. I think I was half asleep when I read the first post. Cause, I don't look like that... I made up my own character... hehehe...

Ack... I'll have to remind myself never to read things if I'm half asleep.

*feels stupid* :laughing: :laughing:

Anyway... I look boring... just use that one... but, if you want a real description of me... then just ask...

*feels really really stupid*

*dies*

No, it's perfectly fine to make one up. :skull3: I'd just REALLY prefer using real Eoffer's. Like a payback for being my new family. :skull7:

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Like I said, if you want to use my real description... I'll post it.

I'm just an idiot sometimes... Blah.

Oh, shut it YEE~ :skull3:
    I'm just making some alterations to SMF, Doom and Rase's. Then I can move on to the jamie star scenario's. Which will take a while. Then yuna_elena, apollo, senator_padme, Jebus. And when I finished those, I'll do Blackmageboi, Mercen-X and Croyles just for fun. :skull3:
    They'll be finished by tuesday.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

ok ill give a proper discription. Number 15 please.

So like are you asking us to make discriptions of our selves? or what we WANT to look like?
    For now heres a discription of what id LIKE to look like. I have the same height and weight as this guy so if you need to make them look like us then just change the eyes to brown and keep the clothes, weapons and everything else the same.

* 185 cm tall.
    * Dark red eyes.
    * Brown-black-ish long hair (for a man).
    * 79 Kilograms, his body is not butch but instead slim yet muscular.
    * The bottom of my clothes (eg everything on my legs) will be as following. I will be wearing black trousers that are a little bit loose. but on the side of my left leg i want a sort of cape going from my waist down to the side of my ankles (the whole cape is on the side).
    * For shoes i will have thin black leather boots that dont go too far up (sock level lol). Let my trousers hang slightly over them.
    * On my waist will be light belts (not heavy leather) that have long ends hanging about freely quite far down
    * For my torso i want something dark that isnt necesseraily tight but at least reveals my form quite well (remember, thin yet muscular). And then for my arms i want wide sleeves (but not too wide so they dont look out of place with my torso) that get slighlty wider further down that nearly hide my hands fully.
    * For my hands I want thin black gloves that stop a few inches before my elbows (these are hidden though remember)
    * I was looking around for sword types and I found a weapon that I want. Two short swords or daggers with the design of the attached image (try to ignore that geeky woman). Also I want to hold them upside down when im fighting if you know what i mean, so that the hilts of the daggers are facing thumbs up when I hold them.

Yay, i hope thats possible. Change anything if you need to or if you think it just looks absolutely stupid as its always best seen through a drawing and i only have a picture in my mind. Thanks Iri.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Croyles; 06-05-2005 at 05:10 PM.