Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excalibur 2 and Ultima Weapon...where?

Unhappy Excalibur 2 and Ultima Weapon...where?

I have to ask this because its eating me up inside: where can i find Zidanes Ultima Weapon and Steiners Excalibur 2? everytime i play it i can never get zidane above the Oric...thing...and steiner above the Defender. (i've bought the guide and now know how, so started a new game) but i still want those 2 weapons.
    any help would be appreciated.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

ultima weopon is something a chocobo can dig up and to get exalibur 2 get to and beat lich in under twelve hours.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

dam so it was true. thanks. and just as an afterthought - what about ragnarok?

(what was true. getting excalibur 2 in twelve hours?)i think ragnarok is found by using a chocobo but im not too sure.damn my memory.

Articles

The Ultima Weapon can be gained after you've come back from Terra and there is no more Shimmering Island. Take a chocobo to the spot where the portal to Terra used to be and use a Dead Pepper to fish up the weapon.

You have to get to Hades in under 12 hours in order to get Excalibur II.

The Ragnarok is a Chocograph treasure item, and I seem to remember finding it in a crack on a mountain on an island somewhere. Whatever the case, I'm fairly certain it's in a crack (the kind for which you use a Dead Pepper to explore). I'm sure the EyesonFF main site has this info.

You find the Ragnarok in the Outer island Chocograph, along with 21 Amethyst, 16 Garnet, and the Genji Armor. Choco needs the flight ability to get it.

hmm. thanks guys. guess id better get cracking with choco...

if you need to know how you upgrade choco(hell always be boko to me.)look on the internet walkthrough (im sure theres a decent chocobo guide somewhere.)or wait someone from EOFF to tell you.ive only got a red chocobo so any know how to get it into a gold one would be most appreciated.

dig up the mist ocean chocograph and choco will become a gold chocobo

ALL U MUST GET TO MEMORIA for excaliber 2 o ladies i have a big penis call me
    Ozma is a pushover believe me i know!!!

Default how to get ultima weapon and excalibur 2

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla3001
    I have to ask this because its eating me up inside: where can i find Zidanes Ultima Weapon and Steiners Excalibur 2? everytime i play it i can never get zidane above the Oric...thing...and steiner above the Defender. (i've bought the guide and now know how, so started a new game) but i still want those 2 weapons.
    any help would be appreciated.
    to get zidanes ultima weapon you have to use a dead pepper at shimmering island(after kuja destroys it)and you will find a tresure box underwater with the ultima weapon and a couple other things to get excalibur 2 you have to beat lich in memoria within 12 hours of the game and it is somewhere in that room

excalibur 2 is actually making it to the room before the portal to the crystal world in under 20 hours, theres a chest right next to the door

Okay, lemme make this perfectly explain. In order to get the Ultima weapon, you need a golden chocobo. You go to where the shimering islands was (Terra) and then you need a dead pepper, you dig in the persise spot, (right about the middle) and then you obtain Ultima Weapon for Zidane. Then, in order to get Excalibur, you need to reach Memoria in under 12 hours. In the room which leads to the portal in space, (it's green) You go over to the right, press X or something like that, and then you can get excalibur. That seems impossible to me.

Does you want a banner? IM me d00d. lolz!!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

UP YOUR ASS

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Disciple View Post
    ALL U MUST GET TO MEMORIA for excaliber 2 o ladies i have a big penis call me
    Ozma is a pushover believe me i know!!!